Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1011 Views)

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking / Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by QueenMarvella(f): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: . by indodon(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
when you come clean and tell us that its you not your sister, then.....
Re: . by QueenMarvella(f): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
indodon:
when you come clean and tell us that its you not your sister, then.....

Its not me,
Re: . by epistleNow(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
If this situation is playing out in Lagos, you contact Directorate of Social Welfare, they will advice and call the parties to agree on child support, if necessary a court pronouncement will be sort.

There's a Law in Lagos again Child abandonment, because you ain't married doesn't mean that he can escape paying for child support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by MissCokie(f): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please take care of your baby, get a job and give the baby daddy time, he might be passing through a difficult moment atm.

1 Like

Re: . by QueenMarvella(f): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissCokie:
Please take care of your baby, get a job and give the baby daddy time, he might be passing through a difficult moment atm.

Alwie hun
Re: . by izmercy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
See next time you want to write anything like this, don't start with "he was even the one that disvigrin her" abeg na disvigrin no be rape. Thanks.

Yes back to the topic. For good health and long life, tell your sis to leave him alone. The guy will jus waste her time and toy with her emotions. And if care is not taken, second baby will surface. Yeah! Trust me.

By letting go of him, there will be a space for a better guy
Re: . by QueenMarvella(f): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
izmercy:
See next time you want to write anything like this, don't start with "he was even the one that disvigrin her" abeg na disvigrin no be rape. Thanks.

Yes back to the topic. For good health and long life, tell your sis to leave him alone. The guy will jus waste her time and toy with her emotions. And if care is not taken, second baby will surface. Yeah! Trust me.

By letting go of him, there will be a space for a better guy

Coz he denied it in d first place,that's y
Re: . by izmercy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
QueenMarvella:

Coz he denied it in d first place,that's y
Okay
Re: . by cris07(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2017
QueenMarvella:
i jus mailed u

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Phone Is Always Ringing Late At Night Everytime I Pass The Night? / Twitter Suspends The Account Of Guy Who Said "You Can't Invite Police On Rape If / Sex With Partner Daily Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.