Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba (73471 Views)

Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / Lady Poses In Front Of Her Flooded House In Benue State (Photos) / Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Madness!!
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Giddiebabalaw(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Choi!!!
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Slurity(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
keep slaying till the night rain falls
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Bhol28: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
IF DAT WIRE FALL INSIDE WATER NOW AND SHOCK HER NOW, UNA GO SAY MAKE WE TYPE REST ABI?
Flexygist:
Facebook user, Medina Faith posed in front of her house in Yaba, which was flooded following hours of heavy downpour last Saturday.

See photo below...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/25/young-nigerian-lady-strikes-a-pose-before-her-flooded-home-in-yaba-photos/

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by bumi10(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
lol
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by dollytino4real(f): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
lagos flood no get swag at all, see water like pond water com ph and see clean flood.
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Jaytecq(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:
Seems this is the latest trend?

Spits undecided undecided undecided undecided

Instead of using that coconut head to think out Ideas on how to stop the flooding or even create awareness on flooding and how to survive in times of flooding.

YOU ARE BUSY SLAYING IN A DIRTY WATER!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

YOUR TYPE MAKE US LOOK CHEAP AND STUPID IN THE SIGHT OF MODERN MEN....

smiley... funny soul, Mordern men indeed
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by jaksmillioniar: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
lata she go cum romance rums like sekxy benita27 optional1 dey say she cant be wit broke guys wen her papa house na canal a dirty pit

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
COdeGenesis:

mumu ..how is it ur business.. is it ur slaying ? must she do the work of government, u should be ashamed of urself for spewing out thrash.

I will not insult you but educate you.

Since when did it become only the responsibility of the government to manage Flood and Aftermaths of Flooding?

They build drainage's and canals for you but you and your shithead generation will go and build and even dispose thrash in the Drainage, so how do you expect the water to flow?

My Dad use to tell me even when i was a kid that "A mans problem is another mans fortune"

Do you know how much that girl will make if she has an NGO?

Do you know how much she will make off it, just partnering with agencies and ministries creating awareness on flooding and providing relief to flood victims?

Just a website and she is on her way to making a good name for herself.

Instead of slaying inside that dirty water, she could conduct an interview (Professionally) and even the UN will support and Commend her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by jaksmillioniar: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

Instead of using that coconut head to think out Ideas on how to stop the flooding or even create awareness on flooding and how to survive in times of flooding.

beauty and brain I luv u
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Cubaking: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
How do people put their legs in these pike of sorts.
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by thunderbabs: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

No, dt doesnt mean she's cheap n stupid.....ur mind seems distorted.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Gentlevin: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
There are some actions a guy/girl will take today that will deny them beautiful things in d future but them mumu go dey take am as fun.....Purposely standing in a dirty water to take pics shows how dirty this girl is...i really dislike dirty peeps...as na babe, e make am worse.
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by mirrakk(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
so every girl on social media is now a slay queen abi. nonsense. slay queen ko slain servant no.
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by COdeGenesis: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

I will not insult you but educate you.

Since when did it become only the responsibility of the government to manage Flood and Aftermaths of Flooding?

They build drainage's and canals for you but you and your shithead generation will go and build and even dispose thrash in the Drainage, so how do you expect the water to flow?

Morally decayed Generation.

My Dad use to tell me even when i was a kid that "A mans problem is another mans fortune"

Do you know how much that girl will make if she has an NGO?

Like i said u a mumu. If government did not embezzle lots of trillions of naira meant to prevent this kind of occurence, this situation wont be this pathetic. The problem of Nigeria is her leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Mightyraw(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
trustyshoess:

Only someone who lives for men Is concerned about the way women look in the sight of men. She's living her life, not harming anyone, just having a silly moment. Lighten up and get a sense of humour. Live and let live. To each his own
abi oo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by remedick: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

They are fools na. Get a water pump and start helping to suck water out of compounds. Dem no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's only in Lagos that you'd find girls wearing bras under their nightie.

It's also only in Lagos that you'd find people taking pictures and slaying inside dirty flood.
Abi oooooo those yam legs girls that came to develop lagos from their potopoto republic.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Temmytea70(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

somebody cannot even slay in peace
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by emsco(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

always love your contribution on this forum..
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by nextstep(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

You don't think this is creating awareness about flooding? And if one is powerless to fix the issue, smiling or slaying is all one can do. We have pictures of people just smiling and moving on, not just her.

But to your point, Lagosians need to stop littering everywhere and blocking drainage - that would be a good start. We have elected officials and we should be sending these pictures to their email and social media accounts too
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Like i said u a mumu. If government did not embezzle lots of trillions of naira meant to prevent this kind of occurence, this situation wont be this pathetic. The problem of Nigeria is her leaders.

So you can stop flooding shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh! I see the kind of person you truly are.

Take your mediocrity to who cares.
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
emsco:
always love your contribution on this forum..

Thank you Sir
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Leopantro: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
burst soakaway pit, urine, decaying garbage, oil, sanitary pads, dead rats, vomit, stool, etc

and you are standing in it and taking pictures.

if i label you a citizen of a third world country whose level of intelligence cannot comprehend the basic of health and transmission of infections, you will swear and curse.

5 days from now when she falls sick she would blame village people
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by wintersnow(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
This water is so clean , I could even drink it
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by aremunojeem(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
you know see the place before you go rent house their
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by dapiluv: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

You can't blame her,the thinking part of her brain is wet.
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by verygudbadguy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stephdamielola,

One bottle of orijin Viju milk for you. U be breath of fresh air for the forum now. We used to have a lot of ladies like you in the past but dem don marry bone Nairaland.

No blame the Slay queen, she want practice wetin she watch for Little Mermaid cartoon ni.
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Gentlevin: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Leopantro:
burst soakaway pit, urine, decaying garbage, oil, sanitary pads, dead rats, vomit, stool, etc

and you are standing in it and taking pictures.

if i label you a citizen of a third world country whose level of intelligence cannot comprehend the basic of health and transmission of infections, you will swear and curse.
No mind am jareeee, slay ko slay ni. Dirty girl.....Am sure that some who seem to be supporting her slayness will not want to see their daughter/sis in such a smelling place.
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by maclatunji: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

We know good women and we know cheap women.
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by perdollar(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
yaba left I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds / Man Transformed A Concrete Water Tower Into Four-Bedroom Mansion (Photos) / Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.