Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba (73494 Views)

Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / Lady Poses In Front Of Her Flooded House In Benue State (Photos) / Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Kobicove(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
In that dirty water?

Yuck!
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:
Seems this is the latest trend?

Spits undecided undecided undecided undecided

Instead of using that coconut head to think out Ideas on how to stop the flooding or even create awareness on flooding and how to survive in times of flooding.

YOU ARE BUSY SLAYING IN A DIRTY WATER!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

YOUR TYPE MAKE US LOOK CHEAP AND STUPID IN THE SIGHT OF MODERN MEN....

Forgive my waltzing into your mention, but I'd like a definition of this "us"
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by seunfape(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Slay or dirty girl ?
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by COdeGenesis: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

So you can stop flooding shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh! I see the kind of person you truly are.

Take your mediocrity to who cares.

meaningless post
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by labake1(f): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
It's their natural scent

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by danjalingo: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
No let dirty water enter your nyash o, slay queen.
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by goldman777: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
;
JORDAN202:

WHEN THE FISH IN THE RIVER BITE YOU IN YOUR DOWN-BELOW, MY HAND NO DEY OOOOO.......!
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
What is slay queen, a medusa infront of a flooded apartment is a queen?
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Emaprince: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

Instead of using that coconut head to think out Ideas on how to stop the flooding or even create awareness on flooding and how to survive in times of flooding.

and you asked the gateman to shift so you can slay infront of the gate abi?
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

That's correct!
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by bigplayerz(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmm it is obvious you`re sick in the head? you read and saw medina faith in black....must you show how stupid you are in public?
Summerflame09:
She looks like an ipob daughter

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Harvest601(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

Gbayi,madam expensive.�
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Here's the post, it's 5000+ words long so I can't post it here, enjoy!

Read the post : http://theincomeblogger.com/traffic-generation-tips
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by VERDA: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

I will not insult you but educate you.

Since when did it become only the responsibility of the government to manage Flood and Aftermaths of Flooding?

They build drainage's and canals for you but you and your shithead generation will go and build and even dispose thrash in the Drainage, so how do you expect the water to flow?

My Dad use to tell me even when i was a kid that "A mans problem is another mans fortune"

Do you know how much that girl will make if she has an NGO?

Do you know how much she will make off it, just partnering with agencies and ministries creating awareness on flooding and providing relief to flood victims?

Just a website and she is on her way to making a good name for herself.

Instead of slaying inside that dirty water, she could conduct an interview (Professionally) and even the UN will support and Commend her.

You have a point but haba madam, the lady is probably just having fun, stop taking it personal, besides I doubt it's only her garbage that caused that massive flood,she probably already has a job and does not need to get employed via the flood issue,besides in some way that pic is part of creating awareness, the same way u have seen it, other agencies of government probably have too. Lighten up
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Sarah20A(f): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
All the gems in that water will be slaying under her vee by now embarassed
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by sundamonex(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

Sorry jare
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by nams77: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Where are those crocodiles when you need them. Smh
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by piperson(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

she cant here u oo,, miss holier than thou
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Nickymezor(f): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
shocked shocked she no even send at all .
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by vicben27(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
all i can see is fresh boobs
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by solid3(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

Slay mama, let's hook up na. I see your location.
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by tosinjay(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Where be dat for yaba, i dey yaba, i no smell water for road let alone flood. Abi na makoko
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by moblix: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Keneking:
APC government sef

Watin concern government wit natural disaster
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Jaqenhghar: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
I wonder how one can be so comfortable in that filth
When one disease gets her they will start running to churches for deliverance
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by thambolo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Flexygist:
Facebook user, Medina Faith posed in front of her house in Yaba, which was flooded following hours of heavy downpour last Saturday.

See photo below...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/25/young-nigerian-lady-strikes-a-pose-before-her-flooded-home-in-yaba-photos/

Please, take her to Yaba-Left
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Chykes403: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Slay queen indeed. cheesy.....she dey slay inside rain water. Aunty slay queen i greet you o grin
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Chykes403: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Slay queen indeed. cheesy.....she dey slay inside rain water. Very obvious dat she hasnt gone to the beach before grin
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Ramaa(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
if I catch her , Na to go squeeze those breas't inside her flooded house go sure pass and possibly have her giving me dogggy with her face to that murky water. How about having sex in the flood since every other thing has been done in this latest flood?

Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by emsco(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thank you Sir
you are welcome
Re: Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba by Monday5(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oshhh! e pain you well well. You are free to slay too.
bbbabes:
Dirty girl.. Now you will start complaining that guys are leaving you, why won't they leave you when all sorts of germs dey ur system.
And they manifest through your openings.. Your Vee and Your Mouth.
If this one mess!!! IKEDC will carry light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA / Man Transformed A Concrete Water Tower Into Four-Bedroom Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.