Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Why Being Too Composed Doesnt Capture Women??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Being Too Composed Doesnt Capture Women??? (475 Views)

Hidden Camera Most Ladies Wear To Capture Those Who Look At Their Cleavage / I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me / A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Being Too Composed Doesnt Capture Women??? by isidiwent: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Many ladies may tell you that they need a God-fearing, loving, calm, faithful, hardworking, neat, polite & so-loving dude, but you may notice that when such a guy with these qualities appear, they find him uninteresting & prefer being just good friends with him...

You may argue with me, but many ladies like unpredictable guys, guys that are raw, bold, rough, risk taker, stands for his right, does not apologize too much, is a bit careless, manly, exciting, provides protection & strong....

So if you are a perfect guy, pls change your emotional budget & learn better ways to spies up ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Being Too Composed Doesnt Capture Women??? by chivic(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Are you a lady? How do you know?what matters is just being your self and being good is what matters. Every lady can not like a particular kind of person.And know this liking is a choice.

(1) (Reply)

16 People On The Moment They Realised They’d Fallen Out Of Love / Mr Eazi Speaks On Wizkid's Refusal To Offer Him A Place In His Record Label / Black Women, How Can You Stand The Hormone Of Black Men ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.