Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! (1201 Views)

Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos / Former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu Acquires Another Private Jet Worth $60m / PHOTOS: Tinubu Acquires Another Private Jet Worth $50million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by Elose11(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Too Much Money: Former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu Acquires Another Private Jet Worth $60million (PHOTOS)

Former Governor of Lagos, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has acquired for himself a new private jet, a source, who is a close friend of the leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, has revealed.

According to the source, the jet is a Bombadier Global Express XRS, the same type owned by Forbe's richest man in Africa Aliko Dangote, Folorunsho Alakija and Mike Adenuga Jnr.

Aviation experts say the luxurious asset would cost nothing less than $50million or more depending on specification.

From Bombadier Challenger 605, Dassault Falcon 900, to Gulfstream G550, such private jets range from $20m-$60m.

While details of the purchase is still unknown but reports say the jet was ordered from the US and facilitated in Europe..

The Jet, which is the second owned by the politician, was allegedly purchased so that Tinubu would not be refuelling when he goes on long haul journey.
www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/07/23/devil-may-care-as-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-acquires-new-private-jet
Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by bojankk: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmm
Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by madridguy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by odiereke(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
He can go on and on spending his money. It's his call.
Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by maryjan8(f): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Again
Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by Elose11(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
odiereke:
You mean Lagos money!

3 Likes

Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by Modsenemy(f): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
A politician has guts to buy a plane when the masses they rule are suffering .

I mean, why in this period of frustration and at his old age ,what does he need it for?

I won't blame those asking for Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by VargasVee(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
odiereke:

2 Likes

Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by SalamRushdie: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
If Diezani buys a smaller plane now this thread would have been In front page

1 Like

Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Watch as yoeuba muslim rush in to worship him.
Yorubas are really slaves.

3 Likes

Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by psucc(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
When a good number of Nigerians are looking for what to eat?
Anyway if I question him how about a Pastor they said owns for private jets?

1 Like

Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by Firefire(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Okay ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by Trut(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
You will never see ZOMBIES in this kind of thread, if it GEJ, Diezani, PEJ or any former SE/SS Governor that bought new jet, would have infiltrate this thread like FLIES.

3 Likes

Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by Trut(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2017
No further comments
Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2017
stola,evilmetahuman,vexdacool,sarrki, doctorkwus,superstar1
Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by StOla: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
stola,evilmetahuman,vexdacool,sarrki, doctorkwus,superstar1

You expect I would celebrate him?

Instead I will again blame Jonathan and past presidents who came in and did nothing about the allegations made against public officers who had already left office and were not protected by any immunity. By same token I will applaud Buhari who has made sure that no federal money stolen by the regime that handed over to him, is allowed to remain in the hands of Olisa Metuh or Fani Kayode or Esther Nenadi Usman or Amosu or Minimah.

No past governor in Nigeria, irrespective of previous wealth, who did not enrich himself illegally or acquire real estate assets by abusing their authority, while ensuring to approve their own CofO while leaving many unsigned.

I have no pity for those who steal to afford luxuries or a better lifestyle for their families in a foreign country after grounding the development of Nigeria.
I only have pity for the wretched who steal to feed their hunger.

I also have no pity for those who are still bitter that the Tinubu who they have termed useless, was indispensable to the sacking of the failed PDP. For that patriotic act, is the sole reason I love Tinubu.
Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by TheFreeOne: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2017
StOla:

Instead I will again blame Jonathan and past presidents who came in and did nothing about the allegations made against public officers who had already left office and were not protected by any immunity. By same token I will applaud Buhari who has made sure that no federal money stolen by the regime that handed over to him, is allowed to remain in the hands of Olisa Metuh or Fani Kayode or Esther Nenadi Usman or Amosu or Minimah.

No past governor in Nigeria, irrespective of previous wealth, who did not enrich himself illegally or acquire real estate assets by abusing their authority, while ensuring to approve their own CofO while leaving many unsigned.

I have no pity for those who steal to afford luxuries or a better lifestyle for their families in a foreign country after grounding the development of Nigeria.

I also have no pity for those who are still bitter that the Tinubu who they have termed useless, was indispensable to the sacking of the failed PDP. For that patriotic act, is the sole reason I love Tinubu.

If Tinubu is a patriot then the devil must be doing the world a big favour by his evils grin grin grin
A very corrupt greedy man who helped foist the most disastrous government in our history on Nigerians

SMH for people who reasons like you. I bet you must be a member of Baba sope gang.
Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by StOla: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2017
TheFreeOne:

If Tinubu is a patriot then the devil must be doing the world a big favour by his evils grin grin grin
A very corrupt greedy man who helped foist the most disastrous government in our history on Nigerians

SMH for people who reasons like you. I bet you must be a member of Baba sope gang.

Anyone who contributed to the sacking of the corruption behemoth called PDP, who ruled for 16yrs of unending promises, is a patriot in my book.
Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
StOla:

as expected Yoruba one way traffic in reasoning still found a way to absorb tinubu of corruption .since your saint buhari is doing well in fighting corruption I think grounds are well fertile to question tinubu .corruption is corruption whether blinds were turned previously or not
Re: Tunubu Acquires Another Private Jet! by StOla: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
as expected Yoruba one way traffic in reasoning still found a way to absorb tinubu of corruption .since your saint buhari is doing well in fighting corruption I think grounds are well fertile to question tinubu .corruption is corruption whether blinds were turned previously or not

Coming from a PDP and Jonathan apologist.

I can see the Dubai they created out of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Works, Power & Housing Lied About A Road Project (photos) / Two Soldiers, Several Armed Bandits Killed In Zamfara Gun Battle / I Can Be President Without Visiting The US —atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.