Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) (50289 Views)

Bus Recovered After Plunging Into A River, Some Passengers Missing. Photos / Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) / Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Obodo999(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
SeniorZato:
The car was parked

Thank you. You get better sense. The hazard caution lights are flashing and the car is stationary.
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by ModusOperandi(f): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
He has a death wish. But is this even possible?
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by point5: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Op u can lie for Africa,,wat about the weight at the rear ..it's meant to tilt one side...Lie Mohamed Fallon u
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
martineverest:
don't fall for optical illusion... The moving vehicle is the photographer is deceiving u

You must be really blind if you can't spot this distance

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Reuben07(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
av seen something like dat in abk,,,,,seems to b a smuggler's car sha.

2 Likes

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
can a car move on three tires?
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Irksome: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
I never knew a car could move on just 3 wheels
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
martineverest:
After thoroughly scrutinizing the pics, I can conclude that the car isn't moving... Don't fall for optical illusion present in the pics

If the driver wants to move the car, he should learn to move the Centre of gravity away from the middle of the car to driver's side
the damn car is moving... look by left.. observe the last and 2nd to last pics...
there's a break between the *road separator* (don't know what it's... where you have grasses) in the last pic, while there's no break at the second to the last... which means the car is moving
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Kylekent59: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lies everywhere. That car was parked.
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by kenoz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
shocked
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by montumonami(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
do not be deceived...the car isnt in motion......forget the pavement...it cant evenstand like that
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by gbzed(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dis one no b new tin for people wey dey Badagry, Fayawo people dey do am wella and they will still move at high speed
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by BBraid(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
undecided haba... what fast and furious 6 does to you!!!

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
The "utaba" that he took was mixed with a Lil pepper........Gbanaaa!!!
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by infolekan(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
That the car is in motion isn't debatable....,that's pretty obvious....the mechanism is what I assume we're talking about.
I think the suspension is the main determinant here. If it's still enough with the shocks to hold the weight...the car might just survive it.
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by calabardick(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lies! lies!! lies!!!
this is a post from from the descendant of Lie Mohamed, God dey watch una for this country, continue with your cheap lies

as soon as the tire is out the hub wit the caliper and break disc drops down instantly
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by montumonami(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:
It's crazy how some drivers risk their life yet they will put the blame on village witches when unforeseen circumstance happen.

Check out pictures of a crazy driver on highway driving at high speed despite a missing tyre fixed at the rear of the car.

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by bukas15(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
TrapHedges:
Wait are u guys saying u didn't #otice the tire went off in motion... Aw can that even possibly take d car far.. What about the law of gravity... TIRED
wetin concern law of gravity for this mata!?? Mr sabinus

1 Like

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol this can never happen in a sane environment. The driver will be taking to psychiatric hospital for instant checkup

It's difficult to video such vehicle on top speed ma'm

No he won't be given a psychological exam.

He'll get a ticket and they'll impound the car. At least in the US sha.
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by shallar1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
This kind of thing were not new at the border area. All you need do is yoi don't have an extra tire is to tie the missing wheel hub unto the opposite spring of the shock absorber. Then you are on the go.

1 Like

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Josmila(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is so hard to believe. A car needs its four tyres to stay balanced. Even on motion, the side with a pulled tyre drops down. This I've seen countless ttimes as a road user.

This your dodo needs be fried some more.. I ain't buying it grin
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by sshalom(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
It is a mystery how the car is balanced on three wheels or am I missing something?
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by ottohan: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
MediumStout:
Biafra will never come sad
wat concerns Biafra wit dia thread
BROS are u sure u have eaten since today, because its lyk the tought of biafra is making u loose ur apetite, nd hence u cannot tink well
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by des4ella(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Smugglers mix with jazz activated.
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by GodsMopol: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Mtcheeww...

Is it supposed to be news?? Read the story below and Enjoy your night with gre
tongue

what would you gain by sharing the link above

Your life seems so messed up. Always thinking with your #$%&.

My advise. You have a bright future and fight hard for it. I would keep praying for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

No he won't be given a psychological exam.

He'll get a ticket and they'll impound the car. At least in the US sha.

Sir, what kind of ticket?
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by colossus91(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
SeniorZato:
The car was parked
oga check well it wasn't check the pavements and see the diff.....dnt just jump to conclusion na or are u an apc memeber ni?
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Sir, what kind of ticket?

Operating unsafe vehicle on the roadway.

The car will be towed and he may possibly not get it back - how you guys get some cheap auction cars wink
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Operating unsafe vehicle on the roadway.

The car will be towed and he may possibly not get it back - how you guys get some cheap auction cars wink

oh I get it boss.

lol when they get it, only to add just few money to buy what is missing and sell it at high price here in tincan island/cotonou
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by larrymoore(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
that was tri-vehicle
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
GodsMopol:

what would you gain by sharing the link above

Your life seems so messed up. Always thinking with your #$%&.

My advise. You have a bright future and fight hard for it. I would keep praying for you

Open a church and let me sow a seed to your life!!

A..ss.hole
Re: A Car On Highway With A Rear Tyre Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:

oh I get it boss.

lol when they get it, only to add just few money to buy what is missing and sell it at high price here in tincan island/cotonou

The private tow truck will first charge maybe $500 plus $35 / day and the police might impound it for 6 months or more for evidence.

The cost to get the car out of impound will be more than the value so most just walk away and the impound will sell it as a lien sale.

Sometimes you find goodies stashed in those cars because the owner didn't get a chance to remove them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported / Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) / Chinese Man Trapped In India Since 1963 Set Free In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.