Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) (50286 Views)

Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by nairafame2: 4:22am On Sep 13, 2019
According to eyewitness. Uber Driver using whip to flog out his customers from his car. The eyewitness shared a video online with caption.

Uber Driver using whip to flog out his customers from his car. I don’t really care wtf they did but nobody deserves this kind of treatment!
@UberNigeria
y’all need to fix up your shit

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLamLkoSvWY

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/nigerian-lady-cries-out-after-uber.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by nairafame2: 4:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by josephobaro(m): 5:21am On Sep 13, 2019
So much frustration, anger, bitterness and hate in the land of Buhari.

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by sinaj(f): 5:56am On Sep 13, 2019
To even think is a young man not even an old or middle aged man that flogged his customers out of the car.

Na wa o! Frustration everywhere

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by JasonScoolari: 6:00am On Sep 13, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:03am On Sep 13, 2019
the op must high to say he don't want to know what they did. what of if they tried to strangle him or do bad things to him.

233 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by mployer(m): 6:08am On Sep 13, 2019
This is a serious case actually. The guy no try.

But I think get down should mean get down to avoid stories like this. It is Uber but it is his car.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by drips8(m): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Something probably transpired between the man and his customers

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Larryfest(m): 6:18am On Sep 13, 2019
You don't know what caused it yet you posted it so we can start scratching our head right

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by missCAPS: 6:35am On Sep 13, 2019
One of them must be crazy, either the Uber driver or the lady... lol madness definitely played a part.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by udoka2013: 6:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Abi the lady tried to seduce the man ni. And the man na no nonsense kind of person. Na waa o. We have not seen all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by nicepoker101(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2019
LovePeddler. (wh0re) She was on the verge to seduce the driver.

7 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by SolarHub(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2019
This Nigeria
Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by davillian(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2019
He is just resetting your brains

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2019
You were running your big mouth inside another person's car because you paid some small money. Happy flogging!! wink

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2019
His action was barbaric

8 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by goshen26: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Though this is not encouraging

But some people, mostly ladies takes these drivers fool. I have listen to many drivers narrate their ordeal, and I usually shake head for them.

Like the one I heard on Nig. Info recently; An Uber driver carried a lady from lekki to yaba. The lady told him she was gonna pay via transfer and the driver agreed. They got to the destination, the lady feign as the network was bad, the gentle man allowed her, gave her his acct number to send at her convenient time.

Each time this man call her for his money the lady will tell him that "I used ur head, you are mumu"

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by kunero01: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2019
these uberians are something else

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by mimilogs: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2019
For real!! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Hahahah, serves her right.

I boarded taxify the other day, and the driver couldn't locate my area, i was so calm and explained it to him till he arrived and thanked me for patience and not canceling the ride.
He told me if it were these girls under 25yrs old, they will insult his life and cancel the ride making him loose fuel.

We're all human and we deserve to be calm atimes.
Na so i dey watch tacha insult ppl up and down the big bother house, if it were outside the house would she insult an agbero like that?

Na only mouth them get, see the way dem comport last last grin grin

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2019
We always see taxi drivers as Tout not knowing some of them have kids in various uni abroad n own big investments... from the look the girls have committed some thing wrong . Sorry to say this, our parents are failing nowadays in bringing up our daughters...

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by careytommy37(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2019
Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by IMASTEX: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2019
grin grin
josephobaro:
So much frustration, anger, bitterness and hate in the land of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video) by Kolisky(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2019
sinaj:
To even think is a young man not even an old or middle aged man that flogged his customers out of the car.

Na wa o! Frustration everywhere

grin grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported / Chinese Man Trapped In India Since 1963 Set Free In 2017 / Nigerian Woman Dies In Auto Crash 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.