Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ex-miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Having Trust Issues, L.esbian Tape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Having Trust Issues, L.esbian Tape (579 Views)

Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation / The Secrets Behind Beauty Pageants Uncovered In The ABS Miss Anambra Scandal / Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Having Trust Issues, L.esbian Tape by mcebisco06: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Chidinma Okeke who came into limelight in October 2015 when she won the Miss Anambra beauty pageant, has opened up on her l esbian s*xtape scandal, new music, and many more.
While speaking in an exclusive interview with Entertainment News on Channels Television, the controversial Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke, who made major headlines few months ago after her viral l esbian s*xtape was leaked online, opened up on how being a beauty queen changed her life.
Chidinma who was just another regular girl with big dreams until October 2015 when she won the Miss Anambra beauty pageant and crossed into the limelight, said she experienced life from a new perspective under the pressure of being crowned a beauty queen.
She said; “It changed me a lot in every area of my life, I became up and doing before the all contest I just loved being in my own shell but throughout my year as a beauty queen I had to learn how to work hard to get to where I want to be, I learned the world is not a bed of roses and that if you want to make an impact you have to work hard.”
During her reign as a beauty queen Chidinma combined her schooling with realising the role of Miss Anambra, she organised a couple of charity events while she was a student. “It was not easy at all but with the help of my friends I was able to combine the two,” she said.
Towards the end of her reign as a queen, the unimaginable happened when a purported s*x tape she had participated in was released and she became a subject of heavy criticism forcing the: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/07/cucumber-sx-scandal-ex-miss-anambra.html

Re: Ex-miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Having Trust Issues, L.esbian Tape by stGabrielo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
wiarefa I see her name I be like....oh,that cucumber girl grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gosh!!! Sex Worker Stabs Father Of Four To Death In Asaba / Man Cuts Off His Own Penis In Ondo Beacuse ''monsters Told Him To' / Nigerian Man Suffers Severe Burns After Using Expired Aftershave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.