Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nguvu, Compilation Of True Short Stories Of African And Black Women - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Nguvu, Compilation Of True Short Stories Of African And Black Women (464 Views)

Creative Short Stories Writers Wanted. / Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories / Showcase Your Short Stories, Poems And Creative Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nguvu, Compilation Of True Short Stories Of African And Black Women by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
I () and 4 other Black/African ladies - Lesheni, Zodidi, Camila and Laksana started an e-book project to compile true and inspiring stories from different African and Black women titled Nguvu.

They are stories of passion, resilience, intelligence, strength of young African women who refuse to settle and decided to break out of the box.

From Tunisia to Kenya to Nigeria to Namibia to the United States, these are inspirational stories about young women who refused to settle for less.

Direct download link of the e-book (as in you click on it and get the book, no ads) https://africanismt0day.files./2017/06/nguvu1.pdf

Download, read, be inspired and share.

(1) (Reply)

Research Writing / I Need Writers/content Writer/article Writers For My Forum/website / Urgent: I Need A Very Good Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.