Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Invitation For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter At UAS. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter At UAS. (9937 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From UAS- United African State? / UAS Invite For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter / Application For Provisional Position Into The United African States {UAS} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter At UAS. by MistaBabz: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
DiDeBee:

OK but had the person started working with them...pls can you find out and update us, thanks much

Up to now the person hasn't started the work oo, I smell something fishy about this UAS of a thing

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter At UAS. by MistaBabz: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
DiDeBee:

OK thanks much.

Any update from them, cuz they have sent messages again inviting people for induction??

The whole thing is looking like it is a scam oo

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter At UAS. by Pinkieblue(f): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
I didn't go for mine that was fixed for Wednesday... After hearing disappointing testimonies from nairaland and some other friends.... I just decided to sit at home..... Did anyone go for it? How was it?
Re: Invitation For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter At UAS. by arowz56(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2018
Pinkieblue:
I didn't go for mine that was fixed for Wednesday... After hearing disappointing testimonies from nairaland and some other friends.... I just decided to sit at home..... Did anyone go for it? How was it?

I just got a text like that this morning though I applied with my cousin. He got his so called letter but didn't hear from them again... Mine is slated end of this month... I will go but if them ask me 1kobo..tah! Searching for job and they still ask me to pay 1k for what? Owo mugu? 'Em replay for id card again when no be school we de
Re: Invitation For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter At UAS. by Seunalade(f): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
I cant remember I applied to any UAS, but I got this message today.

YOU ARE INVITED TO INDUCTION/COLLECTION OF PLACEMENT LETTER AT UAS ON 21-06-18 AT 6 UBIAJA CRESCENT, GARKI 2, ABUJA BY 7:30AM ENQ 081 5969 4497

Are they scammer?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter At UAS. by RichJoel(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
DiDeBee:

Please what's was your experience? Have you started work yet... And are they legit. I applied too last year.
See my msg I just got below:
YOU ARE INVITED TO INDUCTION/COLLECTION OF PLACEMENT LETTER AT UAS ON 8-02-18 AT NO 6 UBIAJA STREET,OPP GARKI OLD MKT ABUJA BY 10AM ENQ 081 5969 4497

YOU ARE INVITED TO INDUCTION/COLLECTION OF PLACEMENT LETTER AT UAS ON 28-06-18 AT 6 UBIAJA CRESCENT, GARKI 2, ABUJA BY 7:30AM ENQ 081 5969 4497
Re: Invitation For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter At UAS. by RichJoel(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
YOU ARE INVITED TO INDUCTION/COLLECTION OF PLACEMENT LETTER AT UAS ON 28-06-18 AT 6 UBIAJA CRESCENT, GARKI 2, ABUJA BY 7:30AM ENQ 081 5969 4497

Please guys how true is this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? / Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! / Is This Test Invite From ICPC Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.