Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! (9939 Views)

Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! / Celtel Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by VCKY99(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2007
I'm wishing all the love-birds on this forum a "HAPPY VAL's DAY" celebration. I just got back from Asaba today after my interview yesterday. I believe I gave it my best shot, though, I'll be banking on the favour of the Almighty God!

I've got some nerve relaxing news. I heard the CELTEL customer service center in Asaba is about the biggest in the Telecoms Industry in Nigeria. From what I heard, they will be recruiting close to 400 to 500 customer service agents.

I suppose that should brighthen our chances.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by VCKY99(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2007
I beg your pardon, I meant the one in Oghara not Asaba.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by evangy(f): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2007
Vicky, thanks for the info,keep us posted when the time comes.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by nduleme(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2007
wish u guys the best as u await celtel recruitment, wishin all of u a warm and most interesting val, kiss
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by kellyomale(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2007
Please what is their Oghara official address.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by Tonee: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2007
welcome back from ur interview vcky99, i'm sure ur interview went well. meanwhile can u enlighten the house on what the interview was on.

thnks and Jah bless
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by Abacha: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2007
Hi ppl,
For ur information, its 10% non-indigines,
I repeat 10% NON-INDIGINES!!! that they need.
Trust me, I got that from a well enuf source when I got to Asaba.

And goin by VCKY99s gist, they will need only 40 or 50 of Nairalanders/the rest of de world.
aint tryin to discourage u, but I'm just layin down the facts FOC.

Abacha cool
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by Aristotle1: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2007
thanks for the information.
just get me updated immediately you have access to the information about the recruitment.
send it to ogunsakin_ayodele@yahoo.co.uk

thanks,
Aristotle1
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by Tolubamson: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2007
Hi, can you kindly send me the link to access the celtel recuiting page? Ill be anxiously waiting Aristotle and viccky. Kindly send it to tolubamson@yahoo.co.uk Thanks a lot folks!!
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by delith(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2007
Hi man, pls could you kindly send me info on NLNG and NNPC recruitment and emplyment Vacancies?
Do kindly send your reply to: kaye20002003@yahoo.com &delith2003inme@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by odada(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2007
@vcy99
is it true thats its only 10% of non niger-deltans they need?how did ur interview go?whats next in the recruitment process?what are we to expect again?may God almighty see us all through,see u in oghara grin grin
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by VCKY99(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2007
Good day every body! I actually don't know anything thing about the percentage of Deltans or non-indigenes they'll be recruiting, but I wish us all God's favour.
Odada wetin dey now? how come we no see for Asaba?
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by VCKY99(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2007
And for those that needs the link to celtel recruitment site, follow this direction- www.ng.celtel.com. Once it opens click on careers, and when that page opens click on register C V. A page will open, on that page there'll be space for you to enter the type of job you're applying for, click on it and a list of their present vacancies will be displayed for you.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by odada(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2007
@vcky99
u havent told us how ur interview went?i had mine on monday urs was on a tuesday if am remember correctly!thats how we didnt see cos i left for lagos on monday after the interview,what do u think is next now?and how would they pick the succesful candidates?is it the interview or the J.A.Form?how important if the form sef?my hopes are up and I'm so sure we wolud get it winksee u in oghara cool
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by onyekang1(f): 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2007
hi,pls is Celtel stil recruiting.some1 plz tel me
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by urchak(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2007
hi how can apply for celtel job
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by vickkyjay: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2007
hi, i am a lawyer, just finished service,i,minterested, how doi apply
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by otokx(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2007
How much dem go pay?
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by fredosky: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2007
Huy guys, also back from d test. Are they really having in mind 10% n 90%?
Then why invite a lot of others and also reducing the cut off if they need 90% of Detians?
Whose report do we believe?
I choose to believe the report of the Lord.
Congrats fellow Nairalanders because you have some good opportunity just like me.

Fred
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by erinea(f): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2007
hi guys,
thanx for this bit. pls fill me on the application processes at erinea_p@yahoo.com.

who says we can't have valentine's boxing day!
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by odada(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2007
@erinea
what do u mean?valentines boxing day
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by daviessng: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2007
Pls can you give me the hint as in what you were asked during the interview as i have the confidence that i will be called
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by ronique: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2007
Hi Guys and gals,
Guess evreyone has been shying away from the koko i.e HOW MUCH ARE THEY GOING TO PAY! Well, from a reliable source, a staff, I got to know that we will be paid 60k for 4-5 mnths then on confirmation, 71k. Can u imagine that. Infact wen i got to know i felt it was to poor an offer from Celtel especially for allowing us go thru all that stress to write and attend the interview. Anyhw sha God dey. The staff also told me they may probably review it though not sure of this cos they want quite an amount of sucessful candidates. Work should start 2nd week in March, so he said. So expect their call soon. The gist about the 90% Niger- Deltan's needed is also very true. Let's just all hope for the best. Catch ya.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by Abacha: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2007
@ fredosky,
na u?
so u dey use de name wey u give me 4 asaba.
so u r on the forum of forums?
na me Ozone. U 4 tell me say u dey Nairaland now,

Anyhow nyaga nyaga,
Wheneva God say make we move
na im we go move.
We've done our own bit, just relax
and leave every to HIM.

Abacha cool
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by suncity: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2007
hello Dear,God bless you for the information. Pls contact me once celtel is accepting cv on my email, sunnyages@yahoo.com

You are highly favoured. kiss
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by etete(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2007
abeg have u done the oral test, wud like 2 knw wat u were asked undecided
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by lovemewel(f): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2007
pls send the application format through my box oluchinwoke2001@yahoo.com
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by odada(m): 1:17am On Feb 17, 2007
whats next in the selection process after the interview?and whats the citeria for selection?interview performance or JAF?
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by mboto(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2007
Can someone in the house clarify issues on the Celtel's recruitment, their requirement and probably their test format. Thanks
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by nnee: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2007
wats their website pls
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by adabani(f): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2007
congrates to all that have gone for the second stage
im still waiting for the call i belive God for it,VICKY pls tell us about the format the second stage took?thanks.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by vickkyjay: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2007
pls how do i apply, realy interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Obstacles That Could Be Hindering You From Getting A Job / Invitation For Induction/collection Of Placement Letter At UAS. / Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.