Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) (42682 Views)

President Buhari To Depart Abuja For FII, Saudi Arabia Monday. Nigerians React / El-Zakzaky And Wife Depart Abuja For India At 6pm / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2017
continue wch duty whn d presidency told us dat he's not coming back now base on his doctors report...APC why una dey turn Nigerians up and down,d only hope i hv now is BIAFRA
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Caustics: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2017
sad wasting our money
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by ontiah: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Akinz0126(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Someone should pls guide me on how to create a thread on this forum Pls
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by UnknownT: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Make we see pictures when them see Buhari oh. Make e no be like this Rochas visit wey be say Na only one picture dem show us
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2017
obonujoker:

Wats your problem??

Your Buhari has no shame.... He is an hypocrite and a deceiver....

LOL he is a President and you say he has no shame? If you have an uncle as councilor you will be happy to high heaven hahha..
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by mikejj(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2017
if una won go safe journey carry watermelon go give am and orange with goro .
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by martineverest(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2017
Have u a great tour of London
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Government of wastage
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Muksodiq(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

Go and check very well

I vouch for credible leaders

Not party
Like??
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by positivelord: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2017
From all the pic, its obvious Borno state governor (Shittima) is not happy and I dont know why...
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Is every part of nigeria not suffering from dat?

Then tell your Yoruba leaders to start up the protest/!

Lest i forget, Tinubu has sold ya'all off the the foolanis

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2017
Ajimobi is a very handsome man. I'm sure he was speaking Yoruba here
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2017
wink wink wink wink cheesy grin grin cool
DonVikings:
Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu right now.. grin grin
cool
DonVikings:
Fayose and Nnamdi Kanu right now.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by dedeorji(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2017
What for!
At the expense of our decaying economy and the masses sweat.

This government needs to be swept out with the same broom they campaigned with.

itsdumebi:
The six governors selected from the Nigerian governors Forum to visit Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari in London have departed.

The governors of Zamfara, Borno, Oyo, Ebonyi & Akwa Ibom states departed the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja on Tuesday night for London to visit the President on behalf of the Governor's forum.

It can be recalled that President Buhari has been in London, UK, for over 2 months now for medical treatment of an unknown ailment.

It is believed that the President will return to the country by next month to continue his duties.
http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/26/buhari-visit-six-governors-depart-abuja-london-presidential-jet-photos/
Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by 1miccza: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2017
Ra88:
Nigeria politicians don't give a Fu.ckk about the masses. All they care about is how to loot and loot and loot.

APC, PDP, APDA and all them evil acronyms have one thing in common, that's to perpetually enslave the gullible masses.

Despite the evil these people have met out on the masses, destroying the future of the youths, I can't believe somebody is his right sense will support them and sing their praises.

But I know a few handle here on Nairaland and especially Sarrki who supports these evil leaders.

What do I know, even satan have his loyalist.

Seriously on point!!!
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by tinsel: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2017
Vutseck:
by the time they are done millions of tax payers money is down the drain
S
Tell the truth, do you pay your tax?
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2017
we don already know sey baba don rest

wen una com bak make una feed d masses wit lies

emmanuel udom my governor mbok no follow lie wen u return cos i know sey dem go force u to say d vegetable don recover

udom pls bring us many pix
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by luvinhubby(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

Go and check very well

I vouch for credible leaders

Not party

Like which credible leader?
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by limitless777(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2017
guterMann:
You remember that classmate of yours in primary/secondary school that was the butt of the joke?that everybody makes jest of.

That is how Nigeria is among Nations of the world,Nigeria is a comic relief.

I pity the poor masses including their supporters,most of your leaders and their family members have dual citizenship.
They have secured their future and that of their families elsewhere,and you are here shouting,APC,PDP,IPOB,AFonja.Your future has been mortgaged and you are defending your oppressors,to the elites there is no party,no religion,no region,but the masses dont know.

Keep ranting online while serious nations are moving forward,go to Tanzania,Ethiopia,Kenya,Uganda, and other African countries and cure you ignorance.

May The LORD GOD BLESS U mightily for this BITTER TRUTH and the eye opener.
My worry is why can't the youths and the entire citizenry understand/see this fact.
I pray that GOD WILL open our minds to the truth bfr it's too late.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Aburi001: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2017
Vutseck:

Why Fayose and Wike no follow?
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by surgical: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Vutseck:

They are a prudent government, they are even saving Nigeria some expenses with all these, don't forget they are a party of saints. its only that other party that waste Nigeria resources.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by sapele914(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Almaheed:
it is such a shame what Nigerian leadership as become, a president that promised when he was campaigning that he would stop all medical trips for public office holder is now the man everyone is going to London to visit. its such a shame

to my dismay none of his party stalwart as challenged him on this issue of medical tourism, they all want us to pray for him for speedy recovery after he has renege on his promise.

why should the common man on the street trust the healthcare system when the commander in chief himself doesn't have faith in it, he rather prefers London to aso villa clinic with all the billions allocated to it from the budget.

we are living in a time of deceit and anyone who speaks the truth is regarded as an enemy. this one weak me. am ashamed for our leaders
Shut up as if you care,you are only dismayed after all the weeks or bragging the President was dead you are ashamed to see he is alright,who are you fooling with all these cock and bull story?isn't nnamdi kanu your president?bad belle ingrate go and tell the biafra advocates to stop deceiving you people.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2017
mormonslayer:
I see them taking lots of pictures now, when the get to London they'll take just one single picture with a 1980's Kodak camera and come back and say the President in doing very well.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2017
sapele914:
Shut up as if you care,you are only dismayed after all the weeks or bragging the President was dead you are ashamed to see he is alright,who are you fooling with all these cock and bull story?isn't nnamdi kanu your president?bad belle ingrate go and tell the biafra advocates to stop deceiving you people.
Something is fundamentally wrong with your IQ.
The man raised some salient points and all you could do was to abuse him and even bring iPod yuts into the matter?
Who did this to you people ?
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Bimpe29: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Hmn! See irony of life. The masses whom they are elected to serve are dying and living in abject poverty while the taxes paid by the former are being spent for bogus and selfish purpose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Review Salaries, Wages Of Ministries, Agencies And Parastatals - Ngige / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.