Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself (26285 Views)

Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by Etizz: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2017
a pastor ......buying expensive toy is not just d issue but displaying it for d world to see, den its worldly.....
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by StOla: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2017
helphelp:
Pastors(fake ones) have so much perfected their craft, the need to hide and enjoy the gullible ones money is no longer necessary...

They show it to their faces Now.

Congratulations to the pastor, he has hustled using the subject of religion to reach a market pool of dedicated zombies.

No one should pity those who chose to work, then donate their salaries to those who know how to spend it.
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2017
If you condemn him but still worship in RCCG, winners, salvation ministries, Lord's chisen or any church dat has a general overseer!

May trailer fall on you! angry

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by Redhot111(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This shows he is truly a follower of Christ.

Even Jesus rode an unused Colt during the triumphantic entry into Jerusalem..equivalent of todays tear-rubber Ferrari.

I really had to try hard refraining myself from calling u names. Hw does unused colt equals Ferrari? OK let's assume u are ryt on dat. Do u realise Jesus didn't buy one or dozens of colts? Didn't u read in the Bible dat he borrowed one using his identity as a guarantee. My friend, stop being gullible. I believe them go don use ur head tire. SMH
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
*In a Sunday service

PASTORS: Today, we are going to kill our Goliath and our Stones are our Offering.
Oya, Everybody start stoning your GOLIATH

ME:

I died! cheesy

Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by banmee(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2017
Husty:
Hmm... And this one will claim to be a man of God o. I will not judge sha

And that is why he and his kind will always be rich.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by banmee(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2017
And how is this different from Oyedepo, chris and the likes?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2017
lonelydora:
For all those that will come here to bash the men of God listen. Because they are pastors doesn't mean they should look haggard and poor. "Our God supplies all our needs from his riches in glory."

I prefer to worship with a pastor who is rich so that I can tap from his blessings too and get rich THAN worship with one who is poor and make me lose hope in life.

I prefer a medical doctor in Reddington Hospital than a doctor in a rural clinic.
you really are truely brainwashed, keep telling yourself that it might make you feel better. damn! can't believe that people can be this gullible
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by nnokwa042(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2017
lonelydora:
For all those that will come here to bash the men of God listen. Because they are pastors doesn't mean they should look haggard and poor. "Our God supplies all our needs from his riches in glory."

I prefer to worship with a pastor who is rich so that I can tap from his blessings too and get rich THAN worship with one who is poor and make me lose hope in life.

I prefer a medical doctor in Reddington Hospital than a doctor in a rural clinic.
and members of his church? undecided
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by maisauki: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
D LAST TIME I CHECKED, JESUS HAD ONLY ONE CLOTH, NO FOOD, NO RIDE, NOTHING
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by SmartyPants(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This shows he is truly a follower of Christ.

Even Jesus rode an unused Colt during the triumphantic entry into Jerusalem..equivalent of todays tear-rubber Ferrari.

Jesus road a donkey, in the days when there were stallions, and chariots. And he returned the donkey after using it!
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by SmartyPants(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
lonelydora:

When all blessings in Christ are freely given to all...you are looking for a way to tap from a man's blessings?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by Orpe7(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wehdone Sir
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by Macmoni(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Flexygist:
One of Zimbabwe's richest pastor, Prophet Uebert Angel showed off his latest toy in Instagram on Monday with the caption below.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/26/photo-flamboyant-zimbabwean-pastor-prophet-uebert-angel-buys-himself-a-new-toy/

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED DIS MAN IF I HAD DEY CHANCE TO SOW INTO HIS LIFE I WILL GIVE MORE DAN I EVER GAVE ANY MAN OF GOD
FOR DOS OF U CRYING DAT MAN IS A SERIOUS BILLIONAIRE HE WAS A MOGUL EVEN B4 HE BCAME A PASTOR I LOVE BLESSED PPLE!
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by lonelydora: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
SmartyPants:

When all blessings in Christ are freely given to all...you are looking for a way to tap from a man's blessings?

Truth is we don't operate on the same level with those REAL men of God. They are on a higher ground, i swear.
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by SmartyPants(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
lonelydora:

Truth is we don't operate on the same level with those REAL men of God. They are on a higher ground, i swear.

You need help.

Where is this in the Bible?
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by lonelydora: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
SmartyPants:

You need help.

Where is this in the Bible?

God understands everyone according to his level. Whether you like it or not, you don't operate on same level with people like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Uma Ukpai, Suleiman, Fatoyinbo, etc. These are men that once they speak God answers there and direct.

I don't engage in religious argument shaa. Believe whatever you believe, let me believe mine which is working wonders in my life.
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by SmartyPants(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
lonelydora:

God understands everyone according to his level. Whether you like it or not, you don't operate on same level with people like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Uma Ukpai, Suleiman, Fatoyinbo, etc. These are men that once they speak God answers there and direct.

I don't engage in religious argument shaa. Believe whatever you believe, let me believe mine which is working wonders in my life.

Then there would be no need for you to tap into their blessings, why don't they just speak and ask God to bless all their members with all the same blessings they have themselves?
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by 400billionman: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
Guy man just dey enjoy yourself

Maga will keep sowing foolishly

Lmao.

Correct bro.

But aside the scamming aspect, some MOG have powerful business skills that many people do not have.

I learn from them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by Topgainer: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
lonelydora:

Delusional lonely Dora! There is a cure for your condition. So they told you that God does not and will not 'answer you there and direct' except you bring seed to the likes of Bishop Oyedepo. Do you know you don't really know what you worship? You are a receptacle for all Jaguda false teachers and false gospel merchants
I saw a Popular Pastor's house with Turkey Bulletproof doors, both on the ground and first floor. This same Pastor presents himself to his sheepish followers as having Grade A protection such that once he calls on his gods 'there and direct' Angels come to kill his enemies and the enemies of all those who sow seeds to him.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by 400billionman: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
banmee:
And how is this different from Oyedepo, chris and the likes?

Oyedepo is Uebert Angel's role model.

I admire their business skills.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by 400billionman: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Macmoni:

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED DIS MAN IF I HAD DEY CHANCE TO SOW INTO HIS LIFE I WILL GIVE MORE DAN I EVER GAVE ANY MAN OF GOD
FOR DOS OF U CRYING DAT MAN IS A SERIOUS BILLIONAIRE HE WAS A MOGUL EVEN B4 HE BCAME A PASTOR I LOVE BLESSED PPLE!

Visit motherless babies home and sow it.

Or hospitals and ask for the list of patients who cant foot medical bills.

Thank you in advance..
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by 400billionman: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
lonelydora:

I don't engage in religious argument shaa. Believe whatever you believe, let me believe mine which is working eonders in my life.

You can operate on any level.

The difference between you and them is knowledge...

You lack the knowledge they have.

The Bible says.......My people perish for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by lonelydora: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
400billionman:

You can operate on any level.

The difference between you and them is knowledge...

You lack the knowledge they have.

The Bible says.......My people perish for lack of knowledge.

Meaning we are not the same with them nah?
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by 400billionman: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
lonelydora:

Meaning we are not the same with them nah?
Say YOU.
Not WE..
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by Macmoni(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
uote author=400billionman post=58850939]
Visit motherless babies home and sow it.
Or hospitals and ask for the list of patients who cant foot medical bills.
Thank you in advance..
[/quote] u have a point though . But i also give widows and fadaless but it my choice to give who ever i want to!
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by helphelp: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
StOla:

Congratulations to the pastor, he has hustled using the subject of religion to reach a market pool of dedicated zombies.

No one should pity those who chose to work, then donate their salaries to those who know how to spend it.

You've said it all
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by jaxxy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wen ur church members are starving ure buying bloody trike as u call it If its with ur money fine bt if its with church savings ehn angry
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
hmmmm, vanities upon vanities.
Re: Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Larryfest:

Oluwa didn't ask those members to smoke garri without sugar oo na just der own doing be dat not to use d brain wey Oluwa give dem rather they allow another man take advantage of dem sheepishly..
lol, na so o

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG 2012 Prophecies / Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo / Plateau Killings: Bishop Oyedepo Spits Fire, Lays Curse On Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.