Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua (8042 Views)

Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. / Aondoakaa Gets 2-yr Ban ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by presido1: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
Each of those useless utterances he voiced out brings some bucks back to him from the federal Treasury via Turai.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by tkb417(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2010
aisha2:

I wont do that if i were u. He is a professional Gboko warrior oh.
hahaha, i be OPC sef cheesy
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Meldrick(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
aondooka is a dissapoinment to the legal profession. a foolish lawyer good in mis-interpreting the law for his selfish reasons. all because of what he will eat from yaradua, he sits on his dull brain.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by aloyemeka2: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
Did you people try to reason with him before condemning him?. Dora could be the one truncating our constitution and Aondokaa is there to set the bia/tch straight and put her in her 'place'.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Afam4eva(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2010
Meldrick:

aondooka is a dissapoinment to the legal profession. a foolish lawyer good in mis-interpreting the law for his selfish reasons. all because of what he will eat from yaradua, he sits on his dull brain.

He's a disgrace to humanity much less the legal profession. I wonder how people like this will act when they find themselves in the seat of power.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by 9ijaprince(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
Oh God !,i laugh in Kuteb. Its just a matter of days. He knew that his days are numbered in Aso villa. Yaradua must be regretting why he appointed Dora as minister.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Parnassuss(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2010
Aloy you just wan argue, with that provocative piece. I however like seeing Andorka on the ropes, even though he is the one who seems to have put himself there. Dora took her time, but better late than Yar'aduad again i say.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by kingaje: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2010
Andoaca should go for the rope before NDVF Descend on him,

That man should be in the grave by now
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
Wich Law skul did Aondoakaa attnd. Ow dd he bcom a SAN? He mst av bribd hs way 2 bcom 1. He's a BIG disgrac 2 d legl professn. Hs counsls av bn nothg bt foolshnss.
Wheda d cabl lik it or nt, Goodluk wil bcom actg presdt. Let's jst wait a c ow d drama unfods. We shld STAT prayg fire on dem. Our patienc av bn ovr stretchd. Enuf is enuf.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
tkb417:

hahaha, i be OPC sef cheesy
Am watching out for u oh my brother.
ferhyntorlah:

Wich Law skul did Aondoakaa attnd. Ow dd he bcom a SAN? He mst av bribd hs way 2 bcom 1. He's a BIG disgrac 2 d legl professn. Hs counsls av bn nothg bt foolshnss.
Wheda d cabl lik it or nt, Goodluk wil bcom actg presdt. Let's jst wait a c ow d drama unfods. We shld STAT prayg fire on dem. Our patienc av bn ovr stretchd. Enuf is enuf.
Asked my bro in law who is a lawyer too the same question, I asked who called him to the bar and how?
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by solajacobs(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2010
His name is Mediocre and not Aondoakaa. Isi ewu[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by demla: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2010
can somebody please tell me who this man is         before he was appointed a federal minister, cos i find it difficult to believe that a lawyer(san) can act and say  what he has been saying. abi wetin i talk o[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by demla: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2010
na acting president go be president by the grace of God. abi my broda.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by BankyC1: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2010
sum1 shld tell GANDOKI(or is it Aandokaa) dat he shld start clearin his desk b4 Goodluck assumes dat seat, or else i'll cme up 2 d villa and put a 9mm slug in his butt, grin
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Juniordav: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2010
Its a shame dat d AGF is self seeking shameless man. Who proves 2 know d law more dan d NBA and Nigerians. Such man is an opportunist thinkin d country is movin forward were as hes blind 2 see dat notin is movin in Nija anymore. He should lick my ass hole.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by solajacobs(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
PLEASE LET US CALL HIM MEDIOCRE HENCEFORTH.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by tasujh: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
People  where you guys in church yesterday just to see how people were praying for Mrs.  Dora AKUNYILI  This woman is GOD sent to this nation. NOW WE KNOW THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA people those who do not want this nation to move forward they are beginin to unfold they are  so decetful they always turn black to white and reverceAONDOAKAA is one of them.
OH GOD ,BRING BACK THE OLD DAYS LET YOUR IMMEDIATE ANGER VISIT THIS EVIL DOERS

naija must fly

Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by solajacobs(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
PLEASE LET US CALL HIM MEDIOCRE HENCEFORTH.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by alldone(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
this thing is very simple how can that the president is not here to carry out his function. if things are going on well without him then we dont need him in the first place, let him go.

constitution or no constitution nobody should insult our intillegence. he should not crucify the woman at all.

how many people saw him or heard from him since only few people.

if is not incapacitated then let him respond to issue and if he can not then he is incapacitated. simple
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by tasujh: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ aloy-emeka
am sure you are one of his very kind (cabinate members)
God will PEPE all of you soon
Just watch
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by adconline(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
Not surprised cos evil always wins in Naija
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by totorimi: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
Aondoakaa should not forget the likes of Al Mustapha, Wada Nas, Lamidi Adedibu, uche chukwumerije, arthur nzeribe, Ribadu, Tafa and a host of others who followed this path in the past. Where are they after all said and done. This season will surely pass but we will not forget who said what and who did what. My advise for him at this age and time of his career is to utter but a bit.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by mrkoma2012: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
Big mouthed liar who with all the education cannot understand the position of the consititution as the nations head of legal matters.Go ahead Dora your concerns reflects the yearning of most nigerians
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by scorpio1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2010
That Man Aaondaoka{IDONKIA}, That stupid man IDONKIA,That bush farmer turned AG-- IDONKIA, ooooh Nigerians,Let us not forget the stupidity of that name forever and ever ,even his generations to come,
Old man ridiculing himself everytime,this goes to show that a lot of things in his life are very wrong,,,,a blatant Liar,Betrayer of the masses,Hausa Yansh-licker,Turai Yansh-licker,a man without conscience,infact NBA should strip him of whatever title he has,, the Next president should get him jailed for being a pawn in the breaking up of the Nigerian state.
AKunyili just keep up the good work,any weapon they fashion against you shall never proper, {I'll also include you as a hero when i tell stories of today to my Great-granchildren},
WAKE UP NIGERIANS AND TAKE YOUR STAND!!!
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by 77ken: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
PLZ help me tell aondoakan whatever his name is not to step foot on oshodi if I catch am , grin
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by McKren(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
I HONESTLY THINK NIGERIANS SHOULD GET READY FOR THE NEXT PHASE OF THE CAMPAIGN. WHICH IS PROTESTING IN FRONT OF THE SAUDI ARABIAN PRESIDENT TO COME CLEAN ON WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT YAR'ADUA

THE FORCES OF DARKNESS ARE NOT READY TO CEDE POWER. WHAT I PERSONALLY FIND CURIOUS IS THAT THESE FOLKS AONDOAKAA INCLUSIVE ARE VERY SHORT SIGHTED. WHAT DORA CALLED FOR IS PERHAPS A VERY SOFT LANDING FOR YAR'ADUA. HER MEMO IS PERHAPS THAT OF A LOYAL FRIENDS TRYING TO BE HONEST TO HER BOSS ON THIS OCCASSIONS THAN A PROTEST MINISTER OF HERO WANNABE AS AONDOAKAA SEES IT.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by 77ken: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
The attorney General of the Federal Executive council is a MONUMENTAL IDIOT, a BOGUS LIAR and LILY LIVERED woman. Akuniyili unfortunately is the only man in the cabinet.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by drpompay(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2010
Nigerians!! Its a shame dat we are too gullible,imagine a clean pig and a big dat dirty pig fighting,and all we do is take side wit the clean pig,but for me, "A PIG IS A PIG"whether clean or dirty. If madam dora was a difft specie,why did it take her months to come out wit a memo,infact i saw several times explainin to Nigerians dat Shehu, haba! Sorry oh, Umaru was fit to continue even up to last wk. Actually what is happening is dat d revolution is about to start,and dora wants to save face,why d dirty,black,fat idiotic,corrupt,ibori-made attorney general knows dat there's no hiding place for him,so 4 dat thing dey cal Aondoaka, its "we started this thing 2gether,so we'll all sink in it 2gether". 4 me,when d revolution starts,i'll swipe out all dat relates to both of them cos BOTH ARE PIGS (clean or dirty)
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by doctorbabs(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
The present AGF is the most stupid and useless in the history of our dear nation called Nigeria. AGF that will see black and call it it white,even while NBA are trying to put him in right track ITK( i too know) is worrying him HE is a disgrace to the judiciary
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by dapix: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
"He that the gods want to purnish, they will first make him mad" thats my comment on this!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by haywai(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2010
what do you expect from the judiciary in term of criminality, when our antony general and minister for justice used to be the advocate of criminal.
Aondoakaa was the counsel to Ibori in his case against EFCC, tongue while Farida Waziri was the one the signed Ibori's bail bond! lipsrsealed
Bunch of criminals angry
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Ultrame(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
Shio!!! Adiye n je'fun ara won!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Arrested Over Patience’s Stolen Properties / Read Father Mbaka’s Latest Prophecy About President Buhari’s Administration / Court Restrains Orbih, Otsu, Ihama, Others From Participating In PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.