Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua (8043 Views)

Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. / Aondoakaa Gets 2-yr Ban ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Nigerd(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2010
I wonder who call this guy to Bar in the 1st instance, i wonder
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by desgiezd(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2010
It is only Yar Adua and his government that can tolerate this irritant called Aondoakaa, a weird name with multiple vowels. Jonathan Goodluck should do all Nigerians a big favour by doing away with this man immediately he is sworn in.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by MrCrackles(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2010
desgiezd:

It is only Yar Adua and his government that can tolerate this irritant called[b] Aondoakaa, a weird name with multiple vowels[/b]. Jonathan Goodluck should do all Nigerians a big favour by doing away with this man immediately he is sworn in.
Hehehehe. .
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by jessefly: 9:36am On Feb 09, 2010
u folks nid to be ledas n knw wat insurbordination fils like, i think dora is jus been a cheap hero, she is in no place to tell her boss to step down, thats like biting d finger dat feeds you
this jus goes to show how lousy dora is, even though aond is perpetratin som evil scheme lets really look at wat dora did, she went too far
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by desgiezd(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2010
@ jessefly

You need to see that Dora has only performed a patriotic duty and that is a requirement of the constitution or are you telling us that you are comfortable the way the country has been on auto-run since November without a clear leadership in place? If Yar Adua had done the right thing, there wouldnt have been all these chaos.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Juniordav: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2010
Jessyfly, its no crime 2 tell ur boss d truth in life. if Dora wants 2 tell Mr. President 2 step down i think she has equal right 2 do so. Dora does not need Mr. President 2 feed her cos she an International world class Prof. Her works speaks 4 her. Just like d manner OBJ treated Okonjo Iweala immediately World bank absorbed.

There are countries waiting for Prof. Dora 2 resign and dey employ her immediately. Aondoakaa has not achieved wat Dora has and if hes intimidated by Dora's action he should use is 2 hands 2cover his face cos hes not representin Nigerians,but himself and family. Remember he signed out Bakassi and 2day d people are suffering it. Shame on him Prof Dora pls tell him d truth.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by fowler: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2010
Niger_d:

I wonder who call this guy to Bar in the 1st instance,  i wonder

Michael Kaase Aondoakaa (born June 12, 1962 in Benue, Nigeria) is Nigerias justice minister since 2007.[1]

Michael Kaase Aondoakaa was born June 12, 1962 in Benue. He attended the University of Maiduguri, where he studied law. He became a senior partner of a law firm for 18 years. While helping two of his friends, Ogiri Ajene, former deputy governor of Benue State and Professor Daniel Saror to secure nomination for ministerial appointment, he was invited to meet President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, and during the interview was offered the post of Attorney General.[1]

He was appointed Minister of Justice on 26 July 2007. He was a member of a sub-committee to review the report of Justice Mohammed Uwais committee on electoral reform. The sub-committee assisted in producing a white paper which sparked controversy because it reversed some recommendations of the Uwais committee. It recommended that the President continue to appoint the chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), among other changes. He opposed sacking Maurice Iwu, chairman of INEC, despite criticism of Iwo's conduct of the 2007 elections. He objected to the dissolution of local governments in Ondo State by Olusegun Mimiko, the new governor, although a High Court in Ondo supported the action.[1]

References
  1. ^ a b c Tobs Agbaegbu and Anza Philips (29 March 2009). "Aondoakaa: A child of Destiny". Newswatch Magazine. http://www.newswatchngr.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=780.

Never trust anyone, she's just putting up a publicity stunt
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by goksonjay(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2010
Dora Akunliyi is neither an holy dummy or a smart devil. She is sitting on the fence. Initially, she is not a politician, but now, having worked with Politicians for some time has imbibed the spirit of politics. My observation is that the woman is putting forward a repositioning strategy that protect her integrity and her job. this may be difficult for non strategist to decipher, but let's wait and see what will follow. may God save us all in this country. Amen.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by omamokta: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2010
How do i begin? Replying Aondakaa for calling Information minister a cheap hero, one who is not abreast of what is happening in the country? Its rather unfortunate the kind of people running our country. His being in the office as minister for justice is rather a horrible experience for Nigerians. His handling of corruption charges against some ex-governors whose interest he is protecting smacks at our general intelligence. Talking about whose cupboard skeletons will be found, he better stop that cos he has skeletons at every space around him, whether human skeleton, skeleton of monkeys, donkeys, dogs, cats, fishes and everything you can think of, they can be found without going to his cupboard cos that will be too far, from his pockets, shoes, stockings, wig,cars, wardrobe etc. We have not forgotten the Siemens saga, how he collected money from some business men for protection. I can go on and on and on but i have better things to do. He should know that Madam Dora became a HERO whilst at NAFDAC not at FEC, If he wants to be one, he better change cos he will be judged by posterity.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by rasputinn(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
mbulela:

This woman is all passion and little sense.
She might be a professor of Pharmacology but she is clueless in the arena she finds herself presently.
What crap is she talking in this interview.
see her definition of branding?
i had a sneaky feeling that this woman was overrated and i am more than convinced at present.
like someone said in the 2nd page of this thread, a pig is a pig.
i am unimpressed by neither her nor Andookaa.

Thank you
Keep your convenient opinion in your pocket,he that wears the shoes,feels the pinch
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Ajengogo(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2010
That man called aondo(whatever) is as perverse as his name sounds. He is doing as if history of notice-me people is not there for him to read from - the Jerry Ganas, the Nasir El-Rufa'is and other govt establishment guys of yester-years. Does Babangida care about what happens to Jerry today as much as Jerry "cared" for Babangida's govt in those days? Or does Obasanjo care about El-Rufa'i today as much as El-Rufa'i wanted to "die" for Obasanjo's govt just few years ago? Therefore oandononsense should take heed
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by mdfishers: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2010
AONDOAKA! There has never been a disgrace to humanity. Judgement day is not far for him.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Lankeelambo(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2010
After tasting power, Major Al~mustapha failed to takeover power when his Godfather logged out & he was made to automatically signout. Myko my man didn't want such to be his faith so he tried forcing yar'a not to logout but had no luck. The battery is dead. I just pray myko repents b/4 he logs out. Bushmo! Go catch rat. I deh bush deh wait 4 u?
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by follyg: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
Aoandoakaa has insulted our collective intellect for a long time as if, he is the only learned one. when professionalism is sacrificed on the platter of politics that is the result. I see him as a political loafer, an unrepentatnt sycophant with no iota of integrity left in him who is always trying to turn the constitution upside down. See how he was frustrating Ibori's case. I am always livid with rage whenever i hear his name, he's a shame to our country. I consider him as a NONENTITY.
As for Akunyuli, she is not serious as long as she is a member of FEC. Information ministry is a sensitive one especially for a government without direction like this, she has to clean up their craps. If she has her integrity at heart, its time to quit.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by sweet9ja: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2010
anaconda, shot up your foul mouth.

it stinks each time you open it.

we don't want to hear anymore from you.

just go back to gboko.

eravwen r'aghwah!
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by sweet9ja: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2010
@tasujh, make u know say aondoakaa and 'm friends dey pray for holighost fire 2 o, ehe!

infact, di man don decide say once jona kick am out, he go start a new life as pastor o!

come, to tink of it, e be like say god even dey hear him prayer, if not how come he dey office all this time. grin grin grin
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by sulad82i(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2010
I think I'm beginning to see why most of leaders should be killed so as to give our lovely home land the chance to grow.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by vislabraye(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2010
Fire him on the foot, That Aondanka or whatever the guy is shooooot him
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by safeact(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2010
Dis man is a disgrace to d nation! D nigerian BAR association should withdraw his certificate of membership and confiscate his certificate of operation that makes a qualified lawyer, SAN and AGF or whatever that makes him a minister! He is a natiönal disgrace to d legal body cos he lacks d discipline and manners expected of him. Infact, he has disacred his office. before d nation and internal bodies. I dey come oh,excuse me pass jare!
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by follyg: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2010
Now that the sleeping National Assembly has been woken by the cries of the nation by asking VP to act as President, i,m waiting for MR ANACONDA's interpretation or assault on our Constitution again. Shameless G-O-A-T
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by deb(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2010
u folks nid to be ledas n knw wat insurbordination fils like, i think dora is jus been a cheap hero, she is in no place to tell her boss to step down, thats like biting d finger dat feeds you
this jus goes to show how lousy dora is, even though aond is perpetratin som evil scheme lets really look at wat dora did, she went too far

Are you alright?

Anyway, the whole world knows that AondoaWERE is a F O O L
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by ladijaiye(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2010
Send Dis Sandoaka to Guatanmo Camp Bay.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by bobosunny: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2010
Tori don develop K leg as Akunyili threatens to sue Aondoakaa

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-395736.0.html
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by mbulela: 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2010
rasputinn:

Thank you
Keep your convenient opinion in your pocket,he that wears the shoes,feels the pinch

What shoe are you wearing?
The woman is just seeking cheap popularity and you are falling for her antics.How can you be so naive?
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by OYBMEND: 1:20am On Feb 10, 2010
[size=18pt]somebody should tell Aondoakaa that if anything happens to Akunnyili, himself and his immediate family wherever they may be will become a target by default to Igbos and the NigerDelta youths in general. [/size]
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by lawmanlala(m): 4:44am On Feb 10, 2010
This man may be eying Dora oh
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by becomricch: 5:02am On Feb 10, 2010
Aondoakaa is right. Akunnyili is wrong. Look the nigeria constitution only allow the position of acting president, if a letter from yar adua is recieved. And the process was not followed. that is history now. Akunyili, never read the constitution. It does not give minister the power she believe they have. And who is the FEC. that another question.

The constitution only allows them to declear him not fit. While they should be a medical board to reviews doctors report. There was no medical board before the national assembly can decided,  I would post the constitution.  This is what the issue is.

but he don happen, he don happen. wait it una go . WHAT WE HAVE IS A CASE WERE THOSE WHO WROTE THE CONSTITUTION, DID NOT KNOW PRESIDENT WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO WRITE LETTER.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by otukpo(f): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2010
THE CONSTITUTION WAS MADE FOR MAN AND NOT MAN FOR THE CONSTITUTION.
It is only if u are not staying in Nigeria that u wont understand the implications of the vacuum created by the president's absence.

OR SHOULD WE RATHER FOLD OUR HANDS AND WATCH THE MILITARY TAKE OVER AGAIN?

I give kudos to Dora for having the courage to call a spade a spade.

Nigeria without a leader for abt 3 months was a very big risk and it shouldnt continue.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by rasputinn(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2010
mbulela:

What shoe are you wearing?

Certainly not your xenophobic shoes
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by peelovee(f): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2010
Aondoakaa = Ingrate lipsrsealed,   He should  relocated to KIRIKIRI WITH HARD LABOUR.

Akunyili statement was not for her to be praised or loved or whatever  MR. AONDOAKAA said.
her statement was for the betterment and forwardness of the country (Nigeria) as a whole.

If the multitudes are singing the praises of Akunyili She deserves it. She does not regret of being a Nigerian, despite the fact that Nigeria is been known as bad News, but she is seriously on her feet to prove to others that Nigeria is not Bad News.

If Aondoka is  shocked eyeing grin grin Akunyili, he should hit the nail on the head and stop all this his blackmail stuff grin
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
^^Does Aaondoakaa Michael belongs to "KITCHEN Cabinet" ? Why not the "Pot of Stew Cabinet" lol!
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by rasputinn(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2010
becomricch:

Aondoakaa is right. Akunnyili is wrong.

You're such an ignoramus,o becomestupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles / Name This City And Win 100 USD / I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.