Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua (8046 Views)

Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. / Aondoakaa Gets 2-yr Ban ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by rasputinn(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
becomricch:

Aondoakaa is right. Akunnyili is wrong.

You're such an ignoramus,o becomestupid
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by rasputinn(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2010
Oh what a disgraceful fall,Andooaakaa has been sacked,he is now to act as minister in charge of packing the pooh pooh of dogs in Aso Rock,to save face,they call the office special duties grin grin grin
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by udezue(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2010
I'm not a fan of Dora but I support her this time.

That guy needs to shit up.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by mbulela: 4:00am On Feb 11, 2010
rasputinn:

Certainly not your xenophobic shoes

stop exposing your ignorance on the world stage.
Re: Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua by Beautymc(f): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2010
rasputinn:

Oh what a disgraceful fall,Andooaakaa has been sacked,he is now to act as minister in charge of packing the pooh pooh of dogs in Aso Rock,to save face,they call the office special duties grin grin grin
Shame to Aondoakaa. I don't think he deserve any post in this country. Imagine having a clash with a woman that made a good decision. Finally, Akunyili's decision has come to pass, so she is a hero and an Angel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into / National Convention: APC Governors To Take Charge, Meets On Wednesday / More Pictures From Governor Ugwuanyi's Inauguration

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.