Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter (3684 Views)

Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents / My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex. / A Married Woman In My Neigbourhood is Disturbing My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2007
hehehehe. go on have a cuppa cha my luv grin. you dont have a sore throat too do you? *slow wink and an elbow* eh! tongue
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by hotangel2(f): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2007
chineke meii ooo,

Eurphoria, darling i give you yansh ooo. Daingg,

*kneels down*, *uses typical naija accent*, Ohh baby, if i don ever vex you, i beg forgive me. PLEASE *cries*,

Ohh heaven, you get degree for yabbing?? Which university did you go to? heaven have mercy on all of us oo.

You were not talking to me, but i felt the pain deep inside mehn.

Take it easy darling, We are fighting for 'world peace' remember. wink
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by Eurphoria(f): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2007
this thread should die now , i hope and i am sure mamaput has sorted this issue out. end of wink
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by jjuummaaii(f): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2007
euphoirrria or whatever are u sure u've made any sense??
and what is it wit the reg date thingy is Naira land secondary sch where we talk about seniority issues.  From the way u talked I must hav actually thot u started this site from inception. or what should the peeps that have their post up to 20k say, u must really feel u r all that and much more but am damn sure u r nothin but an empty barrel. what did I say to deserve such calous statments from u.
Eurphoria:

@JJuuudumbass
errm watever your name is sometimes its best to sghut the fuk up yeah.
next time know what is going on before u ever mention my name don't come here with your fake and unwanted peaceful attitude. people like you are plenty on Nairaland yet are the ones who post the least, don't know what is really going on and what people are actually talking about, instead u choose to poke your dumb nose into a thread when you know nothing about what has gone on here or in the past. so i advice you to shut the fuk up. Mr or Miss 20somthing posts(only registered in feb 2007) and suddenly you want to rear your ugly head to start something? what u want to be popular? listen if you don't know me best you steer clear. Mamaput and I have an understanding, i say my mind to her and she does thesamee to me, go and read all our post arsehole. just bring it , i swear u will regret it fuking interferring minger

Now back to TOPIC
P.S
this thread was probably finished till you came along to contribute nothing but your farking pokey nose
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by titilayomi(f): 3:08am On Mar 23, 2007
shocked
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by amaikama(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2009
@poster!! instead of you seating the boy down or call at his house personnaly to table the matter with his parent you just call to tell them what their son said to your hearing angry and you got the insult of your life you now come here seeking for advice? I thought you are a mother? angry If you can't handle such a situation when it arises how would you handle your daugther when she is in her prime?

My advice if you really don't know what to do. Report the situation to the police that the boy is pestering and want to chop your daugther thing and you do not want that at all. He should stop calling your house . since his mother refuse to see reasons with you when you call her on the phone.

Best of luck if its works.
Re: This Young Boy Is Disturbing My Daughter by JustGood(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2009
for where?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cooking Competition? / What Time Did You Wake Up Today? / You Need This At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.