Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Vacation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vacation (915 Views)

Zanzibar In Tanzania Or Kigali Ruanda - Choice Of Vacation / My Sister's Christmas Vacation In Ethiopia And South Africa / Cost Of A Week Vacation In Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacation by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Hello. Pls I have never travelled out of Nigeria and decided to try visiting France, to brush up my french and observe the environs, I don't blame on staying forever oo shocked

Pls what do i need to do? If anyone can help me post a link here, i've searched Google but no vital information there. And would 200,000 naira be enough? shocked that's all i budgeted grin
Re: Vacation by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Yes 200k will be more than enough sef. grin
Re: Vacation by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2017
RB007:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacation by stGabrielo(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2017
wait let me ask the Oracle.............
Re: Vacation by thesicilian: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2017
200k is definitely enough. As long as its not in naira. Try dollars, francs or euros.
Re: Vacation by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2017
RB007:
ok
Re: Vacation by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2017
thesicilian:
200k is definitely enough. As long as its not in naira. Try dollars, francs or euros.
pls. How much in naira do i need? I haven't travelled before,no need making fun out of a simple enquiry
Re: Vacation by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2017
Hello. Pls any help here
Re: Vacation by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2017
durentchigozie:
Hello. Pls I have never travelled out of Nigeria and decided to try visiting France, to brush up my french and observe the environs, I don't blame on staying forever oo shocked

Pls what do i need to do? If anyone can help me post a link here, i've searched Google but no vital information there. And would 200,000 naira be enough? shocked that's all i budgeted grin

France is a cool city for holiday travel so u have chosen well.
Have u applied for VISA, ??
has it been approved, ??
have u bought your ticket, ??
do u have someone u will be staying with??
Hope you won't be staying long, like 3days??
Hope ur plan for shopping is limited to window shopping??

If your answer to the questions above is all yes...then 200k, that's like 550dollars should probably do..just breeze in breeze out

1 Like

Re: Vacation by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Have u applied for VISA, ?? No
has it been approved, ?? No
have u bought your ticket, ?? No
do u have someone u will be staying with?? No, i don't, i plan on getting a hotel accomodation
Hope you won't be staying long, like 3days?? No, i want to stay for a month
Hope ur plan for shopping is limited to window shopping?? I dont plan on shopping

If your answer to the questions above is all yes...then 200k, that's like 550dollars should probably do..just breeze in breeze out
Thanks for your reply, how much do i need to buy visa, ticket, et all.
Should i budget 2 million then or more than that? I'm not going with my family.
Re: Vacation by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
durentchigozie:
Thanks for your reply, how much do i need to buy visa, ticket, et all.
Should i budget 2 million then or more than that? I'm not going with my family.

I Stand to be corrected though: I don't think there's a separate France visa...
what u'll get is a schengen Visa it's around 80k or there about
Ticket to France and it's environ like belgium and Co is usually btw 1280$ to $1320,(that's like N475,000 on the average) it could be higher depending on the day you book and return period.
U need to have cash In ur account to show u are capable...and yes little bit above 2M should be fine...make sure it's money built up over time and not a lump recent deposit around the period of u applying for the visa...
Re: Vacation by HokageTravels: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
durentchigozie:

Hello dear.

#200,000 can't be enough! Not even for flight as you will be purchasing return ticket(going and coming) which will be above 300k for starters!

You need to process your visa! Which won't be up to $100. Then you need to book hotels to stat in at France, feeding, tours(you won't go to France to sit in your hotel room)

Then you will need some money for getting souvenirs(you won't want to come back without a proof of France)

The fact you intend to stat at France for a month is a very expensive venture, why not try 2 weeks? Even at that! For a comfortable vacation, don't take anything less than #1.5M

Hope that helps. All figures are estimated not yet official price

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacation by HokageTravels: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Have u applied for VISA, ??
has it been approved, ??
have u bought your ticket, ??
do u have someone u will be staying with??
Hope you won't be staying long, like 3days??
Hope ur plan for shopping is limited to window shopping??

You can't breeze in and out in a month! That's not breezing in! Seems you are intent on thisl
Re: Vacation by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
HokageTravels:

Hello dear.

#200,000 can't be enough! Not even for flight as you will be purchasing return ticket(going and coming) which will be above 300k for starters!

You need to process your visa! Which won't be up to $100. Then you need to book hotels to stat in at France, feeding, tours(you won't go to France to sit in your hotel room)

Then you will need some money for getting souvenirs(you won't want to come back without a proof of France)

The fact you intend to stat at France for a month is a very expensive venture, why not try 2 weeks? Even at that! For a comfortable vacation, don't take anything less than #1.5M

Hope that helps. All figures are estimated not yet official price

Thank you
Thank you very much. I would reduce my stay to a week with a budget of 2mil.
Thanks again.

Would i have any difficulty in getting the schengen visa? I heard it's difficult to get approved
Re: Vacation by Lexusgs430: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
durentchigozie:

N200,000 = $540 (about that). Does this figure include accommodation, feeding, shopping, sight seeing tours, transportation in France etc etc etc?

If you are going for 2/3 days, possibly.....
Re: Vacation by HokageTravels: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
durentchigozie:
Thank you very much. I would reduce my stay to a week with a budget of 2mil.
Thanks again.

Would i have any difficulty in getting the schengen visa? I heard it's difficult to get approved

We sell only flight tickets at good prices.

We tend not to get involved with visas but the visa could be hard to get but with the right agent, it wouldn't be an issue!

Thank you
Re: Vacation by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
HokageTravels:

You can't breeze in and out in a month! That's not breezing in! Seems you are intent on thisl

I am not getting you...??

Are u saying pple don't travel and return to Nigeria within a month??....the guy doesn't even have enough cash to stay for long....

Whateva u mean.....in the verge of trying to show u have superior knowledge please direct you advice to him....i'm not the one travelling to France and I'm not interested in a right or wrong conversation...the guy only needs help..and my advice is free..no string attached

1 Like

Re: Vacation by HokageTravels: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I am not getting you...??

Are u saying pple don't travel and return to Nigeria within a month??....the guy doesn't even have enough cash to stay for long....

Whateva u mean.....in the verge of trying to show u have superior knowledge please direct you advice to him....i'm not the one travelling to France and I'm not interested in a right or wrong conversation...the guy only needs help..and my advice is free..no string attached

Hello!

I thought you were the op and wants to breeze in and out of France for a month with 200k.. I thought that was his post but obviously not!

It was directed at you but not for you!

It was a mistake, don't lose it yet! wink

1 Like

Re: Vacation by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
HokageTravels:

We sell only flight tickets at good prices.

We tend not to get involved with visas but the visa could be hard to get but with the right agent, it wouldn't be an issue!

Thank you

hello. Sorry to disturb. Is the total price of going to Togo cheaper? At what estimate?

(1) (Reply)

They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver / Australia Visa Granted: / The Real New Yoker!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.