Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease (769 Views)

What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 / Need Help In Completing My Registeration For Payoneer Card / How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease by djboy50(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
I have help up to 4 guy within 1 month now to to get their payoneer card with ease
Every time they do send the card, contacting the owner is the problem to collect the card
I detected this while collecting mine some month ago, when the delivery man told me the problem they face when the card arrives
just signify if you need to get a payoneer card
Then i will guide you through
please do not drop ur mail or number
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease by djboy50(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
firstly login to

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/K-T0LdohCs27kLlDcq7Ilppf8SkBK_asUal1szaWWXvxkXA5Bcz4t0_tKWjdxOYCwSNHwD2ii1J-TeZvrOUpCA2

while registering
PLEASE NOT : when to get to where to put address please slot in your phone number
because it is only the address it will show on the card when sent down here
so they will be able to contact you when it arrives
Note: slot your phone number to the address becauss where you entered your number will not be on the card when it delivered, so they could get it from your address

if you did not understand just signify

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/K-T0LdohCs27kLlDcq7Ilppf8SkBK_asUal1szaWWXvxkXA5Bcz4t0_tKWjdxOYCwSNHwD2ii1J-TeZvrOUpCA2
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease by djboy50(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
firstly login to

while registering
PLEASE NOT : when to get to where to put address please slot in your phone number
because it is only the address it will show on the card when sent down here
so they will be able to contact you when it arrives
Note: slot your phone number to the address becauss where you entered your number will not be on the card when it delivered, so they could get it from your address

if you did not understand just signify

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease by djboy50(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
when u are required to put address
write your adress
and for the city put
for example
ibadan 08142661574
with that number you put they will be able to call you on the number
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease by ViVaMadrid: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
djboy50:
I have help up to 4 guy within 1 month now to to get their payoneer card with ease
Every time they do send the card, contacting the owner is the problem to collect the card
I detected this while collecting mine some month ago, when the delivery man told me the problem they face when the card arrives
just signify if you need to get a payoneer card
Then i will guide you through
please do not drop ur mail or number

Just joined Payoneer and my application has been approved, but there's nothing relating to a card or shipping
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease by Splinz(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Payoneer is such an exciting card when you have a recurring income that keeps coming in every month. Anyone interested in getting this income can hit the PM now.

NOTE: You must work for the money o. And if you're looking for "fast-fast money", please stay off.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease by djboy50(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2017
They will have asked for your adress and everything
application aprrove mean your application for the card has been approved, they will put the date it will be delivered there for you to see
ViVaMadrid:

Just joined Payoneer and my application has been approved, but there's nothing relating to a card or shipping

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease by ViVaMadrid: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
djboy50:
They will have asked for your adress and everything
application aprrove mean your application for the card has been approved, they will put the date it will be delivered there for you to see

Yes, they asked for address during the registration but no shipping details
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease by Aplaudez(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Bro please am having this problem?! where to insert my date of birth is showing a text box instead of showing me a calender library I've been going through this for long. please what can I do! as anyone been passing through this too thanks in advance!
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease by battoyyeb(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2017
The address you put is the shipping address
Hope u remember insert ur number there if not u can still do that
ViVaMadrid:

Yes, they asked for address during the registration but no shipping details

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease by CosmicJames(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Aplaudez:
Bro please am having this problem?! where to insert my date of birth is showing a text box instead of showing me a calender library I've been going through this for long. please what can I do! as anyone been passing through this too thanks in advance!
This is most likely a programming issue.
In some cases, Nigeria doesn't show on the list of countries.
What I advise people where I was showing them how to get a Payoneer Card in less than 14days is to change browsers while signing up. In most cases, changing using different browsers solved the problems.

So try using different browsers and you will be fine.

If you want to know the sure fire way to get your Payoneer Card in less than 14days, go through this thread here.
https://www.nairaland.com/3919900/how-get-payoneer-card-less
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card With Ease by Aplaudez(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2017
ill do and get back to you! thanks bro!

(1) (Reply)

Earn $4 Per Read New-real Payment / I Have Contemplated Suicide Cried German National Owed By Zamfara Governor / Before You Submit Your Youwin Application, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.