Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex (41010 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by girl4rmspace(f): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
DukeNija:

Exactly my thoughts. Plus, the new guy is also insecure. Men should chase money not women.
l

Exactly.

Men chase money women chase men. That way no other brother would be able to snatch your lover

Though for me it dsnt really matter if the guy is rich seeing as how I don't depend on a guy to enjoy the good things of life
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
money is sweet, Shaun yellowbar demons like dry love, that name Shaun reminds me one yellowbar CEO of Nairaland, grin
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
sonofLuci:

Kai. U be confirm fraudster o
grin grin
But this thing you are doing... Hmmm. Is no good o

bro...I defraud u..d oda 1 is a report PDF....

wen dem no give una..una go go dy envy persongrin

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by KingRex1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27 can I buy u a drink?
I see gumption in ur comments

1 Like

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by stilldoingokay(f): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
my own observation is that, na love nahe the shaq the guy
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
KingRex1:
Ben.ita27 can I buy u a drink?
I see gumption in ur comments
Thanks for the offer.
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Siscooh: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
itsJude:
he shld mock him well, forming fine boy online without cash

Let him go and work and become a beta person, i hate lazy stagnant people

som1 will just stay and want a girl to remain in poverty with him, broke men are not only broke in the pocket they are also broke in the brain
Everything is not about money. Kai!! That she should mock him well. A wicked woman who brings another man like that to the public is only building on her destructive skills.The love and show of money put us against each other and against God, unknowingly. If your heart is like this, do have a rethink!!! Just my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Siscooh: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
What does that girl do for a living? How can she be depending on a man's pocket in this century? See her mouth!!! We have rented a two bedroom apartment. Mumu!!!
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Siscooh: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
itsJude:
did u notice the dates? He wished her hbd and was bragging that she is his love, why wouldnt they finish him, who give poor man mouth to talk, he shld go and work
Some people work but time and chance happens to them all. Drugs and kidnapping Na work too noor? That girl is after money
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by agarawu23(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Fine boy without cash, wetin u expect? grin pretty ladies end up with guys with cash even if they are ugly as shitt . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Smartademu(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Just a gold digging hoe cool
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by harriet412(f): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lmao! e go shock that bloated pig when the babe finally leaves him for another richer guyundecided ..

The ex should just double his hustle and make more money..

1 Like

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by achieversbizpro(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
where is nairaland office
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Aystarz: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
jashar:
undecided

The new guy reeks of insecurity.... my goodness!!!

What point exactly is he trying to prove?

Real men don't do that....

But who are the mods that move LAWMA materials to FP sef?
undecided

That, my dear, is a kidult!!!
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by alexis007(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
One mind tells me women are wiser...the other tells me they are foolish.

The wise part: Most ladies, just like the one being discussed on this thread, leech on guys for their daily living. It's not as if both genders don't have almost equal opportunities to fend for themselves. But the ladies now have an advantage that always pay every time...their kitten. Maybe if we guys can hold the reins on our libido a bit, all man go hustle normal. No cheating. No social climbing.

The foolish part: Why this lady would ditch such good-looking guy over an overbloated baboon is beyond my comprehension. I love money like an addict....but I can't hook up that guy she's currently with even if he has Bill Gates' worth of money. If I were a lady, that n!gger cannot touch even the hem of my garment.

All this bring me to one conclusion: Women are wise. They are foolish as well. They are like slaves you buy in a slave-market. You can buy any if you got enough coins. You can treat them good if you're a good slave-master. You can treat them badly if you so want. All the same, they would remain humble, no matter the type of treatment, so far as you can still buy their services.

As for me, my libido is on lockdown till eternity. If I want fun, I find it in the company of trusted male friends. I might shag when I wish, but that should be the end of a contract between a man and a woman. Unless you can offer more than a hole I've drastically lost interest in.

Shootout to ladies out there who believe in their own independence... and know what they really want. You're the real feminists I wish to meet one day...not these efulefes all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Eaugusta(f): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
If u are broke in ur pocket and rich in ur brain, no problem cus we can put our rich brain together and work things out that will make us rich in our pockets. The problem is some guys are broke in both pocket and brain and how do u expect a lady to cope with that. My grandma said to me, his current pocket doesn't matter in as much as he has a direction and a purpose.
I don talk my own finish oh
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Oselu28(f): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
But over fyn dey worry d first guy oooo,truly one can jot av it all
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by DukeNija(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
girl4rmspace:
l

Exactly.

Men chase money women chase men. That way no other brother would be able to snatch your lover

Though for me it dsnt really matter if the guy is rich seeing as how I don't depend on a guy to enjoy the good things of life

Unfortunately, most women aren't like you.
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Sarah20A(f): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Slay guy
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by freshkik(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
alexis007:

The wise part: Most ladies, just like the one being discussed on this thread, leech on guys for their daily living. It's not as if both genders don't have almost equal opportunities to fend for themselves. But the ladies now have an advantage that always pay every time...their kitten. Maybe if we guys can hold the reins on our libido a bit, all man go hustle normal. No cheating. No social climbing.

The foolish part: Why this lady would ditch such good-looking guy over an overbloated baboon is beyond my comprehension. I love money like an addict....but I can't hook up that guy she's currently with even if he has Bill Gates' worth of money. If I were a lady, that n!gger cannot touch even the hem of my garment.

All this bring me to one conclusion: Women are wise. They are foolish as well. They are like slaves you buy in a slave-market. You can buy any if you got enough coins. You can treat them good if you're a good slave-master. You can treat them badly if you so want. All the same, they would remain humble, no matter the type of treatment, so far as you can still buy their services.

As for me, my libido is on lockdown till eternity. If I want fun, I find it in the company of trusted male friends. I might shag when I wish, but that should be the end of a contract between a man and a woman. Unless you can offer more than a hole I've drastically lost interest in.

Shootout to ladies out there who believe in their own independence... and know what they really want. You're the real feminists I wish to meet one day...not these efulefes all over the place.

Blud of jexox, nig*a u gay!? undecided
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Are y'all Nigerians for real,crazy ,in a year she be saying she not attractive to him
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Preye21: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
warriorPedigree:
Men the ex is broke but has more class than the bloated rich guy, see his own comment all mature, if I'm him I'd take this as a challenge and make money. The ho eye go clear, she will show back, I'd bang the life outta her , make a come back show then dump her after she has accepted my marriage proposal and fixed a wedding date.
shocked shocked that's huge dude
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by girl4rmspace(f): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
DukeNija:

Unfortunately, most women aren't like you.

I know right . what's sad is that they see nothing wrong with being dependent on a guy.

Oh well that's the mentality most girls here have and that's not gonna change
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by DivinelyBlessed: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
freshkik:

Blud of jexox, nig*a u gay!? undecided
Lol. I think he didn't put it well
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by DivinelyBlessed: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
alexis007:

Very well analyzed. It also hinted that you might be gay somewhere in there. You might want to correct that
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by missyadorable(f): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
I always say this : the difference btw boyfriend and husband is clear!
congrats girl (for having sense)
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by jashar(f): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Aystarz:

That, my dear, is a kidult!!!

Let's just leave it at kid... wink
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by DivinelyBlessed: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
missyadorable:
I always say this : the difference btw boyfriend and husband is clear!

congrats girl (for having sense)
Pls. What is the difference
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by youngreezy(m): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2017
itsJude:
he shld mock him well, forming fine boy online without cash

Let him go and work and become a beta person, i hate lazy stagnant people

som1 will just stay and want a girl to remain in poverty with him, broke men are not only broke in the pocket they are also broke in the brain
bros abeg u na guy ooooo try dey reduce d blasting.... Chei c finishing.
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 27, 2017
sonofLuci:
Kai... See finishing.

If say you get money now, she for no leave u fine guy.

Which girl go leave that kind fine slim guy for that fat black balloon if say the fine one get money.

Poverty u will never have peace o. U have taken away what is dear to someone.
We all know the girl doesn't like the new Boo. Na money cause am.
grin

Sexybbstar how u see am? undecided
she go dump the big belle guy for another guy more richer than him grin.this is obvious.the pot belly guy fuk up big time mocking the ex...a real guy no dey act like dat.
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 27, 2017
elantraceey:
-\

I won't be surprised if she still goes go meet the ex behind back door and this one will just be feeling fly

What's my business self... mtthheewwww
normal thing na grin
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2017
BrightDeGea:
the girl is a Ho, those of you that are saying the Shaun guy should work you all must be blind, according to the story the guy is a stylist, i am not advocating for brokenness but i think the Shaun guy is doing his best, the girl is a Slay babe, she will eventually leave this new guy for a richer man.
thats how slayqueens roll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.