Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine (46799 Views)

Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Woman Died During Sexual Intercourse With Concubine In Agbado, Ogun State / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Rrankdonga(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
smartty68:
You can't conclude that he died after s*x romp with his mistress because investigation is still in progress.

Hmmm but woman nyash has caused us so much harm. Kai
of course he can't conclude Mehn, how dare he!
But let me ask you what do you suppose they will find after the investigation? That the man was holding a prayer meeting with the woman in the hotel room?

4 Likes

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by princepeter566: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
oga what are u going to tell Jesus when u reach the gate of heaven ?

1 Like

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by SalamRushdie: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
The problem is not the women but these men with poor heart health that keep taking all kind of exciting blood pumping drugs before sex

3 Likes

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by beautyandbrains1: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
kk
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
SAD!! How can you die when all you did was OBEY THE CALL OF DUTY!
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by okenwaa(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Quit olosho..
It kills.

Port responsibly!!
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Omoluabi16(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
His choice. No sympathies for him.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by younglleo: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai he slept with marmi water ooo,mission accomplished
dont say dat again...
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by imstrong1: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
kaycyor:
Ahhh!!!! Four wives, what the hell is he looking for outside again... The thing wey go kill man dey him waist.... He has eaten the forbidden fruit.
away match sir to spice up the game unfortunately this time around he got the red card. My sympathy to his disappointmented widows

1 Like

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by yaki84: 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
krissconnect:
4 honey pots? And yet going after a concubine? They say the heart is the organ that's always working, but I say its the penis. The penis. undecided
bobo na d heart o, without it the joystick will just dangle motionlessly. Do u think its easy to enter a hole that u can't see the inside?
Na d heart be the driver, th le joystick na just the pedal.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Laple0541(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
I wonder the kind project report wey him go submit wen God request for am! after 4 wives, u still de follow lady go hotel....mtcheeew.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by 9jatatafo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
krissconnect:
4 honey pots? And yet going after a concubine? They say the heart is the organ that's always working, but I say its the penis. The penis. undecided

I read about a man who hold the Guinness book of record for bedding 57 women in 24 hours. some men are super machines when it comes to sex
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by chizzy161(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Since his four wives were not enough for him the law of karma had to prevail. It ought to serve as a lesson for other people like him.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Divay22:
Line of duty grin grin grin grin
Isokay
Home he came from, home he has return cheesy
. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by abdul4bam(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hmmmmm, after four wives at home with no doubt has lots of children at home. To me he met his Waterloo, this will deter other womanizers from the dirty act.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by abdul4bam(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
He went through where he came from. Shame on irresponsible men.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
He died while on duty
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by happney65: 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Deseo:
This sex issue is getting too much!

Men! What's your problem!!
Dem swear for una? Wetin sef!!! angry angry angry

Yes..Them swear for us..And na that thing between ur legs them take swear for us.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by kaycyor: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
imstrong1:
away match sir to spice up the game unfortunately this time around he got the red card. My sympathy to his disappointmented widows

The odd this time was against the visiting team...
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by MissRaine69(f): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
These men with 4 wives what's going on? Yestersay it was another one who took a man to a hotel!
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by jeff44(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
the girl be like......if u follow me go na enjoyment go kill u oo

1 Like

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by lanre360: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
smartty68:
You can't conclude that he died after s*x romp with his mistress because investigation is still in progress.

Hmmm but woman nyash has caused us so much harm. Kai
according to the story, *the unclad body of the man was found*
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by CloudResident(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ilorin people, na their way. undecided
Ask ANYBODY that has lived there before.It's kind of a culture.Just imagine undecided

1 Like

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by davillian(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
The girl bleeped am die.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by ideology(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
krissconnect:

hello, with due respect, the young lad whose pics u used as meme is late.

Pls do him this honor, remove the pics, pls don't use his pics as memes again

#Respect

2 Likes

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by iluvpomo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai he slept with marmi water ooo,mission accomplished
Why are there ever no pictures or videos of these "mamiwatas"??
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by iluvpomo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
ideology:
hello, with due respect, the young lad's pics u used as meme is late.

#Respect
It's good that you pointed that out ... was the young man sick?
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by bizzibodi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
haba!a man has 4 pussies has his forever he is still not satisfy greed kills.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by krissconnect(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
ideology:

#Respect
With all due respect too,its nothing serious. What do u say about pple who use his pix for wallpaper or as a sort of remembrance? Since I didn't taunt the pix,its nothing. Except u wanna take it serious.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by byvan03: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish .
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Sleyanya1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lol grin

Legit = 4

Contraband= 1

Wait o, but why will he leave 4 legit and follow one contraband ( or even have a contraband at all).

Abi He wan discover mongo park?

...He died...This is serious.

R.I.P to him. God console his family.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by lozanni(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
ideology:

#Respect

You are right, what a pity.
I am glad the cure for cancer has almost been found.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed / Bosede Oguntade: Prophet Dotun Ogunlade ‘Arole Jesu’ Kills Housewife In Oyo / I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.