Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine (46806 Views)

Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Woman Died During Sexual Intercourse With Concubine In Agbado, Ogun State / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by enemyofprogress: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Allahu Akbar grin grin
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Menzy86(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Deseo:
This sex issue is getting too much!

Men! What's your problem!!
Dem swear for una? Wetin sef!!! angry angry angry
Anty I be man o but d thn ma tire me. Here in ilorin its like a competition. I have a neighbour who has (not exaggerating) slept wit at least 70 different girls in d last 2 and a half yrs we have lived togeda in dis apartment. He has a friend whom I asked like 3days ago how many girls he has slept wit in his lifetime and I mischievously said "500" to kinda blackmail him he said: "haba guy e suppose don pass 500 wella!". I almost fainted. Truth be told if the ladies hadn't commonised themselves so much, we won't be here now!
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Klington: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Evaberry:

Men
They are never satisfied
wee uuu kip kwayet
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by ideology(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
It's good that you pointed that out ... was the young man sick?
Bradley Lowery is the name, died of cancer 2 weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by ideology(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
krissconnect:

With all due respect too,its nothing serious. What do u say about pple who use his pix for wallpaper or as a sort of remembrance? Since I didn't taunt the pix,its nothing. Except u wanna take it serious.
I hope if you lose a loved one esp a kid, I guess you will be happy to see his pics being used as memes

I trust you have conscience, not everything should b used for jokes.

In fact this is serious.

1 Like

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by iluvpomo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
ideology:
Bradley Lowery is the name, died of cancer 2 weeks ago
how sad ..... cry cry cry
RIP
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by ifeanyidavid: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
When you have only one job

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by demefa(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin
Where did u get Diz foto? Nd which event?
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by krissconnect(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
ideology:
I hope if you lose a loved one esp a kid, I guess you will be happy to see his pics being used as memes

I trust you have conscience, not everything should b used for jokes.

In fact this is serious.
OKAY
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by iluvpomo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
krissconnect:

With all due respect too,its nothing serious. What do u say about pple who use his pix for wallpaper or as a sort of remembrance? Since I didn't taunt the pix,its nothing. Except u wanna take it serious.
Mr. @ideology is being a gentleman and has kindly requested you to take down that picture because it is a picture of a 6 year old kid that passed away after a battle with cancer ... https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/2017/07/14/bradley-lowery-6-year-old-soccer-fan-remembered-funeral/478864001/

Instead of you to rationally oblige, you are arguing. You used that picture to "salute a man's manhood". You are nothing but a fücking blockhead, I'm sorry to say.

2 Likes

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
demefa:
Where did u get Diz foto? Nd which event?
i got it here cheesy
u know all these funny pre wedding and wedding pics that bloggers upload on a daily basis in here grin.if i recall in the thread the op said it was a wedding event.those ladies u see in the pix are twerking for the bridegroom cheesy.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by bigass123(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Evaberry:

Men
They are never satisfied

Is your dad a man?
Just asking oh grin

1 Like

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by demefa(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

i got it here cheesy
u know all these funny pre wedding and wedding pics that bloggers upload on a daily basis in here grin.if i recall in the thread the op said it was a wedding event.those ladies u see in the pix are twerking for the bridegroom cheesy.
dat wedding was hot only big booty gals nawaoow
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Olojukokoro. E ku l'ori obo

Four wives but they weren't enough? Ti e ba e
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by ibikunle1985(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by ignis: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Four kpekus no do the man? Haba maka why?
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by herich(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Afonja men are polygamous In nature.
Their wives can flirt for Africa.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by smileyoo: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
4 wives, yet you 're not satisfied. why is it that some men love digging their own graves, while still alive. all because of expired psy. what 'll he tell God now?
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
demefa:
dat wedding was hot only big booty gals nawaoow
it was a big booty wedding grin.even the bride sef gather for back cheesy.nadis type of wedding i dey like cheesy.na yoruba gehls nau cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by ideology(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
krissconnect:

OKAY
no mind me, me likey children, thanks and God bless
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Sultty(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Try me, ï go break una back

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by OTEGA1: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Something must kill a man....
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by lemonys(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
coolhamid:
Four wives no do you, you still have to follow a side chick to a hotel just because of punany ...
Anyway, something must kill a man.
Even aids the fear EBOLA
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by mikejj(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin
divinehand2003:
He died a hero and legend.
cheesy
divinehand2003:
He died a hero and legend.
hero and legend for where.haha
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Hakeem12(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
All the best for the man. I suspect foul play though, the lady might have strangled him while they were at it or maybe she poisoned the fool, any which way, all the best for him
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by biblegirl: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
The sin of marryn more than one wife never do so tey he join concubine with them.Its u n ur God RIP
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by hibee4uall(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Too bad...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by jacyhelen(f): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:
he died in active duty
his manhood still lives on
SALUTE

hahahahhahaha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by krissconnect(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
iluvpomo:

Mr. @ideology is being a gentleman and has kindly requested you to take down that picture because it is a picture of a 6 year old kid that passed away after a battle with cancer ... https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/2017/07/14/bradley-lowery-6-year-old-soccer-fan-remembered-funeral/478864001/

Instead of you to rationally oblige, you are arguing. You used that picture to "salute a man's manhood". You are nothing but a fücking blockhead, I'm sorry to say.
OKAY
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by jacyhelen(f): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Nawa o.. Na Wetin he sabi chop kill am sad

My Oga boss here needs to read this. The man is an unrepentant adulterer. Always chasing after married women even after being married. angry

give am nairaland app to repent
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Tokziby: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
krissconnect:

Excuse me please, I know u may not be aware of it but kindly take down the pix and dont use it again because the boy in the pix was a cancer patient and he died 2 months after his 6th birthday. His name was Bradley Lowery and the person laying his hand on him was Jamaine Defoe at the England vs Lithuania match played at Wembley in march 2017. They met some months ago when he came visiting the sunderland players in the locker room and he went straight to Defoe and they grew close until his death early this month 07-07-17. You may try to watch some of their clips together on youtube before he passed on.

Thanks as u comply.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Gerrard59(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Menzy86:
Anty I be man o but d thn ma tire me. Here in ilorin its like a competition. I have a neighbour who has (not exaggerating) slept wit at least 70 different girls in d last 2 and a half yrs we have lived togeda in dis apartment. He has a friend whom I asked like 3days ago how many girls he has slept wit in his lifetime and I mischievously said "500" to kinda blackmail him he said: "haba guy e suppose don pass 500 wella!". I almost fainted. Truth be told if the ladies hadn't commonised themselves so much, we won't be here now!

This is because the ladies sleep with themselves? Is not same kind of men who say "men are polygamous by nature"? Is what is good for the goose not also good for the gander?

@Topic: I suspect the cause to be from the cardiac system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) / 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.