Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine (46804 Views)

Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Woman Died During Sexual Intercourse With Concubine In Agbado, Ogun State / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by jacyhelen(f): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Deseo:
This sex issue is getting too much!

Men! What's your problem!!
Dem swear for una? Wetin sef!!! angry angry angry

i tire for them oooo..sex dey Reset brain of a man
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by krissconnect(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tokziby:

Excuse me please, I know u may not be aware of it but kindly take down the pix and dont use it again because the boy in the pix was a cancer patient and he died 2 months after his 6th birthday. His name was Bradley Lowery and the person laying his hand on him was Jamaine Defoe at the England vs Lithuania match played at Wembley in march 2017. They met some months ago when he came visiting the sunderland players in the locker room and he went straight to Defoe and they grew close until his death early this month 07-07-17. You may try to watch some of their clips together on youtube before he passed on.

Thanks as u comply.
Relax,I know Bradley Lowery mordan u do.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Menzy86:
Anty I be man o but d thn ma tire me. Here in ilorin its like a competition. I have a neighbour who has (not exaggerating) slept wit at least 70 different girls in d last 2 and a half yrs we have lived togeda in dis apartment. He has a friend whom I asked like 3days ago how many girls he has slept wit in his lifetime and I mischievously said "500" to kinda blackmail him he said: "haba guy e suppose don pass 500 wella!". I almost fainted. Truth be told if the ladies hadn't commonised themselves so much, we won't be here now!

Please tell me, how are their lives like? Financially? Progress wise and in general? I'm trying to confirm if there is a correlation between womanizing and general backwardness in life. Don't use religious sentiments please just give me a straight up honest answer.
Thank you and please do respond.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sources said that
It was learnt that
He was said to have
It was explained that
As it was told

Chaiiii
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by homaticaya(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
May God forgive you, who ever cooked up this story, I wish you the same thing you just cooked up on an innocent dead person, to set things straight, this man only has two wife, he left the meeting that brought him to ilorin in a car he had lent from a friend, he didn't die with any mistress or at any hotel, rather this man died driving behind the wheels while heading back to his house in ilorin from the meeting, please you people should always fear what people will say about you after your death, Always verify the truth before you say it out.
This is someone I followed the funeral procession all from the mortuary up till he was buried.
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Gossiplover: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Conji na bastard
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by nnokwa042(m): 3:24am On Jul 27, 2017
Deseo:
This sex issue is getting too much!

Men! What's your problem!!
Dem swear for una? Wetin sef!!! angry angry angry
NNE no vex we change Na our ichaka dey disturb us
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Brushless: 5:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Fourwinds: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Evaberry:
Men They are never satisfied
as if u don't like pvssy
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Fourwinds: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2017
jacyhelen:

i tire for them oooo..sex dey Reset brain of a man
as if e no dey reset d brain of women too...

Una just dey pretend about it
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by nnanwokedi: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2017
He followed where he pass through into Dis world and went back!!!! Wayoo........Toto!!!!!!?
Re: Man With Four Wives Dies After Sex Romp With Concubine by Menzy86(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2017
myking95:

Please tell me, how are their lives like? Financially? Progress wise and in general? I'm trying to confirm if there is a correlation between womanizing and general backwardness in life. Don't use religious sentiments please just give me a straight up honest answer.
Thank you and please do respond.
truth be told, that neighbour of mine is doing well for himself. Owns a car and is building a 3 bedroom flat for himself as we speak. He actually doest spend much on d ladies. Wit a meagre 2k, the stage is mostly set and believe me, these gals aren't always d hungry ones as we r made to believe. Female promiscuity is definitely fuelling male philandering. Girls these days just wanna straff any cute face. The ones u wanna build and tame in a short while feel caged and takeoff. Its messy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bosede Oguntade: Prophet Dotun Ogunlade ‘Arole Jesu’ Kills Housewife In Oyo / I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) / 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.