Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Is This Not A Fraud (urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Not A Fraud (urgent) (1070 Views)

Online Jobs: A Fraud? / Fortis Petroleum Plc Aptitude Test Is A Fraud! / First Bank : What A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Not A Fraud (urgent) by busarium(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2007
I wrote a test at Esther break through which is located at 53 Wester Avenue. I got a mail fr
om them yesterday asking me to come with the sum of one thousand and five naira. Dont you think that is ridiculous? paying to get posted to a company.I want to believed that they are fraudster. I need advise
Re: Is This Not A Fraud (urgent) by dgov(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2007
u dont pay a dine to secure job, Any reputable organization will not request for money b4 they offer u a job, i can assure u that if u pay that money they are still going to ask for more from u, i am once a victim, so shine your eye
Re: Is This Not A Fraud (urgent) by mekoyo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2007
so shine your eye

Shine am well well
Re: Is This Not A Fraud (urgent) by Osabro(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2007
Don't ever go near tem again. they are 419. they will take the N1500 and more from you. Any employer who wants to give you a job should know that you have no money and so would not ask for money from an applicant.

Flee from such hungry people or you could go with police officers.

Osabro.
Re: Is This Not A Fraud (urgent) by kebab(f): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2007
ps run with ur two legs. my friend had an experience with them. she applied for a vacancy:nutrition delegate. they sent her an email almost immediately and asked her to come for interview wit a non refundable fee of 1kmy friend lives in ibadan and had to come all d way to lagos. on getting there, it was a free for all kind of test, ssce, ond, hnd,bsc. they gave them question papers according to their discipline and qualification. she studied human nutrition but they couldnt find any questions for nutrition so they asked her to do d general test. she refused n didint do d test. meanwhile, she had already paid d fee. anyway, they eventually gave her a recommendation letter to a company*witout writing a test! they also told her that she hadnt missed anything as they would give d same letter to those who wrote d test. the copany turned out to be a church looking for a home economics teacher!
Re: Is This Not A Fraud (urgent) by kebab(f): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2007
u know, i'm looking for partners! this recruitment consulting thing is a very lucrative business, what with d number of 'desperate' graduates out there! think of all d money one could make if just 200 people can pay 1500. and we could schedule tests weekly or even twice or thrice in a week.

hahaha!

just joking ooooooooo! before some people crucify me!

grin
Re: Is This Not A Fraud (urgent) by makoko(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2007
thanks for this site for making u seek advice frm people b4 fallin a victim.men run and don't walk away frm those rogue

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Calls For Sales Rep Interview / Very Urgent Access Bank / Zenith Bank Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.