Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

...STRANGER THINGS.... - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ...STRANGER THINGS.... (13557 Views)

The Stranger In The Dark(a story of love, action, revenge and betrayal) / Perfect Stranger (A Short Story) / To Plan Marriage With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oh oh! I'm very sorry that I haven't been encouraging despite I've been following since you began. I'm sorry. I know how it feels.

To the story, it is so, co cool. I really love reading it. Whenever I come online, I'm always quick to check for updates. You're doing a very fine job, dear. I'm quite awed by the excellent manner you write on such a genre. You are awesome yourself. I don't have a favorite character yet. So, for now, you're my favorite... until the queen or Eliza takes your spot of course. Much love!
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Cyberrex(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Okay people. If you're following this story and getting frustrated not knowing what's happening, I think you're allowed to rant, and/or ask questions.

I think it's high time they told her about her

--> what are they, the ultra white inter-dimension folks? they don't seem human
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Smooth278(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Okay people. If you're following this story and getting frustrated not knowing what's happening, I think you're allowed to rant, and/or ask questions.

well done dear, the suspense is palpable... all the best in your quest for NYSC, try and get to your school to make sure the wrong martic number will not affect your going... all the best aii
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Oh oh! I'm very sorry that I haven't been encouraging despite I've been following since you began. I'm sorry. I know how it feels.

To the story, it is so, co cool. I really love reading it. Whenever I come online, I'm always quick to check for updates. You're doing a very fine job, dear. I'm quite awed by the excellent manner you write on such a genre. You are awesome yourself. I don't have a favorite character yet. So, for now, you're my favorite... until the queen or Eliza takes your spot of course. Much love!

Oh my gosh, I'm blushing. Thanks for still following
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Cyberrex:

I think it's high time they told her about her

--> what are they, the ultra white inter-dimension folks? they don't seem human

I think they should too. It's getting frustrating
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Cyberrex(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

I think they should too. It's getting frustrating

it really is, looking for someone's Identity is a war on it's, not to talk of among awkward folks

I bet she's dying in there, curiosity kills more than a cat, it could destroy a sweet little girl
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Smooth278:

well done dear, the suspense is palpable... all the best in your quest for NYSC, try and get to your school to make sure the wrong martic number will not affect your going... all the best aii

Thank you so much. As for the matric num, don't think it'll be much of a problem. All nums and alphabets are correct, just the slash symbol (/) that was reversed
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Cyberrex:

it really is, looking for someone's Identity is a war on it's, not to talk of among awkward folks

I bet she's dying in there, curiosity kills more than a cat, it could destroy a sweet little girl

But it might also be that they think they're trynna protect her from all that will come with telling her. They do seem like crazy people afterall
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Cyberrex(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

But it might also be that they think they're trynna protect her from all that will come with telling her. They do seem like crazy people afterall

in my opinion, the best security she can get is basically from her, protection this, protection that always leads to being vulnerable in d end
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wow sis u re doing a great job trust me bt i dey vex for u tho y u no call me make i cum on time....anyways sorry am late..lilyjoe567 u rock..
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
Wow sis u re doing a great job trust me bt i dey vex for u tho y u no call me make i cum on time....anyways sorry am late..lilyjoe567 u rock..

Oh my gosh! I deserve it o, I did bad. I'm so sorry, but it's not too late
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Oh my gosh! I deserve it o, I did bad. I'm so sorry, but it's not too late
Lol yea nt 2 late

1 Like

Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chapter 15

“Everyone keep still” Queen Edna's voice rose above the worried murmurs of the little crowd, silencing them as the murmurs came to a halt and all eyes were turned towards her.

“She's brought this upon us. She's doomed us all” a frantic voice yelled from the crowd. I couldn't help but wince for I knew I was the one being spoken about. I want to feel bad but I can't seem to. It was as if their negative energy been directed towards me were like fuel to my churning insides.

“You do not say what you know not of” an angry queen Edna chided, causing him to cut short of his words.

“I know you think she's brought them to us, but I assure you that, that is false. You all know they have a vendetta against us and have always wanted to take up on that. Now I know we're all scared, but blaming Eliza isn't going to solve anything. For now, we should just brace ourselves and await what's to come for we know nothing yet.

“Queen Edna is right”. A voice spoke, and all eyes turned to her. “Blaming Eliza won't solve anything, so we just have to be prepared. If they want to talk, we'll talk. But if they are coming with trouble which I perceive, then we'll give them what they want, but harder they won't see it coming”. She stopped and turned to the queen who nodded in approval. “So who's with us?” there was quiet before nods and chants rang out. But then it all went quiet once again and all head turned towards my direction

“What about her then?, is she going to be with us or against us? or should be weary of her?”.

“I assure you, Eliza knows nothing of it” queen Edna answered

“So you want us to believe after what she did, that they're still locked up inside?”

“What happened was just an angry outburst and I assure you that...” she paused briefly almost too brief to notice before adding “They're still very locked up”. It did feel strange having a bunch of strangers supposedly knowing about me more than I do myself, and not giving an answer whatsoever to my ever building questions. But it didn't seem like the right time to have question and answer time, since I may be the reason for their impending trouble. But I wanted to, and still believed that little part that kept nagging it's not real. It couldn't be.

A noise sounded out putting everyone on high alert as all heads turn towards the direction of the door instinctly before turning back turning back to the queen.

“How about we say hello to our guests then?” the queen said with a forced smile, dismissing the crowd before turning to Dahlia. I noticed Clarissa and Billy were not present causing even more discomfort within me

“I need to talk to you” I touched queen Edna lightly on the shoulders, turning her gaze away from Dahlia to mine. “I really, really would love to know what's going on with me, why I did what I did earlier, and why everyone seems to hate on me”.

“I can assure you no one hates you Eliza”

“You keep calling me Eliza, and I'm telling you I'm not your Eliza”. I'm kelsey, a small town girl from a small town, with parents who will be worried sick about my whereabouts, and....” I stopped to take a much needed breath, cause I was sure I was losing my mind. “I know you think I am who you think I am, but I'm not. I just want to go home, and pretend all this never happened”.

“I'm very sorry Eliza” she called the name again, and it took all my will power not to react “All will be told in due time” she spoke calmly with that smile on her face, and it was getting so hard, so hard to keep still. Keep it in kelsey, I kept chanting in my head, but it was getting so hard to control it since I got to this place. It was like it got heightened. She was about saying more when a giggle sounded out, drawing our attention to the source of the voice.

“Nina?” the question was more of a relieve than a surprise. It means I did nothing to her after all, and she's well from the looks of it. But she looked different somehow

“Nina? You're okay?” I said with a sigh, leaving queen Edna's side and walked towards Nina and her acquaintance. Finally, someone I can talk to for answers

“Hello Kel......Eliza” she said with a maniacal smile, stopping me dead on my tracks. “Its finally so nice to meet you here”.
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Cyberrex:

in my opinion, the best security she can get is basically from her, protection this, protection that always leads to being vulnerable in d end

Not knowing as well might be good somehow
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Cyberrex(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Not knowing as well might be good somehow

unless she's as lethal as nuclear weapon and unstable like plutonium
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Jesusgirl92(f): 1:08am On Oct 29, 2017
More please kiss kiss... This is nothing like what I've read in the past. Great piece you have going dear.
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
More please kiss kiss... This is nothing like what I've read in the past. Great piece you have going dear.

Thank you, and sorry I've been AWOL
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chapter 16

Lo in the cradle lay,
Young Eliza fair as day
Eyes as bright, little and frail
You're gonna be grown someday......

There was the singing from a very beautiful voice I've ever heard. It sounded so sincere and pure...... Eliza.... the voice called. A females........ I could hear the faint echo's from a saddened voice. “Don't take her, please”....

My consciousness was awakened when I turned, dazed to see queen Edna, a worried look lacing her face before turning back towards Nina.

“Why did you call me by that name?” I questioned, my gaze boring into hers as I walked towards her. “Eliza, why did you call me that?” she stood still, not uttering any word whatsoever as if studying my gaze, before her demeanour changed, and her face contorted as she charged towards me, grabbing me by the neck as she carried and threw me. I flew and landed face down to the ground, a shatter sounding due to my fall.
“For you to at least remember your name before I rip you to shreds” an angry growl replaced the once teenage girl's voice.

I got up immediately, turning on my butt as I faced the scene before me and my eyes did a double take for it was no longer a teenage girl standing there, but instead a furious creature_like being which was now charging towards me.

I wasn't even given the chance to react, as it carried me once more and threw me yet again, this time a crack sounding. I very well might have broken something

“Nina, NO!” the queen yelled running towards us I sighted from my peripheral vision, but was held back by Nina's companion who looked not human as well. This looked like one of my nightmares all over again. But this time, it didn't feel like I was dreaming.

“Nina don't do this” the queen pleaded in the hands of her captor. “This is not who you are”

“You wouldn't know who I am queen. But now, you at least can see your loved one die, when I wasn't even given the privilege of seeing them for one last time”

“Your fight is not with her”

“Revenge has no preference” nina growled, grabbing me by the neck as she raised me up, my feet dangling in the air as my hands flew to her hold on me, holding unto it, my breath leaving me as my air ways felt constricted.

“You don't understand, the queen pleaded once more, but her words that followed eluded me as I felt the blood rush up to my eyes, my insides shaking and I didn't understand why. There was a sudden fury inside of me, and like a demon on steriods, the rage inside of me coursed as I grabbed her hold on me, losing it as I seperated her hands from my neck not feeling a pinch whatsoever anymore from her grab landing on my feet. My insides churned as she shifted backwards, gaze hard on mine.

She ran to jump me, but stopped right in front of me when my hands shot out in front of me, plunging into her skin. I pulled my hand out and it came out with a bleeding heart. Warm and still beating. The creature suspended in the air few seconds before dropping to the ground with a thud, the heart in my hand dropping with it

“I stared down at the motionless body, the creature which changed back to Nina, her lifeless body sprawled to the ground before turning to the queen who looked wide eyed in shock.

Just then, the doors opened, and in came the one called Dahlia, alongside company which I paid no attention to.

Dahlia upon seeing the body stopped, her gaze landing on mine, while I stood unmoved from my spot, too shocked I think, to comprehend what just happened.

“Eliza?” Dahlia called slowly “Are you in there?” I looked towards her but couldn't respond and I wasn't sure why

“Kelsey?” she called again, this time slowly. And immediately, I felt myself blink away

“Yes?” I replied unsure, my eyes darting towards the body on the ground, with place where the heart is supposed to be, hollow as the heart lay few feet away from the body. I raised my hands and saw it bloody, blood still trickling down from it, my eyes widening in realisation. I just killed someone. I killed Nina.

“Kelsey, it wasn't you”. A voice spoke gently, but I couldn't get my head away from the body to tell who.

“Eliza?” my head snapped up immediately to the sound of the name, turning to see not only Dahlia and queen Edna alone, but the blue eyed boy as well. And his companion

“Now would be a good time queen Edna” Dahlia spoke
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
You are good, baby!
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Well done sis, this is just awesome
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
You are good, baby!

Thank you very plenty
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Well done sis, this is just awesome

Thank you. I can be freaky sometimes, so watch out cuz things are about to get really weird
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Thank you. I can be freaky sometimes, so watch out cuz things are about to get really weird
Awww.. Take am easy oo, abeg
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Awww.. Take am easy oo, abeg

Okay..... I'll try
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2017
Chapter 17

Eat.......
Souls .......
Blood......
Kill.......

The voices in my head were clearer now, with each it's own command.

My head shot up to sound of hushed whispers, my eyes scanning the room before falling to the people standing in the room with me. My head felt heavy and controlled sort of cause I can't seem to hear my self think, but the voices instead.

“Remind me never to get on your bad side” the blue eyed boy's companion said sarcastically glancing towards the body to the ground, but I stayed rooted to my spot, almost too still for normal. I'm supposed to be freaking out about the body lying lifeless on the ground, with my bloody hand. But instead my gaze was fixed to the people standing in front of me with one intention only. To rip them apart, and feel their red warm crimson liquid on my lips like sweet nectar. To nibble on their insides...... their souls should me mine.......

“Eliza?” the name was been called again. I could hear it, but I couldn't react to it. But somehow my being knew it was the name I'm being referred to, even though I can't tell why. My breath was coming out in pants like someone on a long marathon and I could feel the longing in my guts. They're so close I could jump them. I have to taste their blood, I need to.....

“Kelsey?” my name was called out this time and I knew as I turned to the direction of the caller to see Clarissa. When did she get here?

“Kelsey can you hear me?” she questioned, albeit from a good distance away from where I stood, all of them. But I could still hear her, hear all their murmurs. I wanted to move, wanted to answer, but I couldn't. I was been held down by an invisible force, the voices in my head getting incessant with their whispers. They were getting eager with desire.

My eyes were burning, my teeth seething, my lips quivering with need. My whole being felt like I was on a sugar rush, too eager to pounce as my hands began to tremble, my leg taking a step forward to where they stood, and then another, eyes fixated on target. And with instinct, they began taking cautious steps backwards. They should, cause I want to do something to them

“Fight it Kelsey” Clarissa cried, but I couldn't. I was trying, I wanted my legs to stop moving, my hands to stop trembling, but they won't listen.

“She can't” the sound of the voice that came out from my mouth was nothing like the voice I grew up to know as mine. It was malicious, filled with venom and not at all the voice of a teenage girl. And soon enough I was right in front of them as I didn't know how I did it. My hand stretched out gripping unto the neck of the blue eyed boy. I could feel his gentle pulse which quickened from my hold. The vessel pumping his blood in my hand I could almost taste it. It was inviting.

Talons shot out from where my nails were, nipping into the skin of the boy, and his liquid graced the talons as the life looked sucked from off of him. I could feel his life ending and it made my stomach churn with excitement as he held loosely to my hands in plea.

Wham!

It happened so fast. I felt a hit to the back of my head. I should be hurt, should be in pain. But instead, rage coursed from inside of me as my hold on the boy loosened and the boy's body dropped to the ground with a thud. I turned swiftly behind me, to see the boy's companion holding unto the object been used on me

“Now!” he yelled, and soon a pair of hands were on both side of my head and incantations followed. I tried to let myself loose from the hold, but it only got stronger as the words got louder, and insides my insides began to burn.

The voices, they were screaming. They're in pain. I felt them, I could feel them and the pain was excrutiating as it brought me down to my knees my hand grabbing unto the hands that held me, and a scream rang out, before it all became a blur. The hands let go, and I fell to the ground. But the sound of my fall wasn't the only thing I heard before it went quiet as something/someone else dropped with me.
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Chapter 18

It feels like every time my eyes closes in this place, something bad is always the cause.

My eyes flickered open, blinking in the brightness before it widened to my surroundings, sighting the now familiar decor, for I was back in the room. This place just has no ending to it, I thought with a sigh and made to get up, but couldn't for this time I wasn't in comfort of the soft comfy queen sized bed as before, but in a sitted position. And worse, it seemed I'm been restricted of sort, cause I can't seem to move my body. I turned to my sides, and well enough, I was tied down to a chair, and in middle of the room.

“Are you kidding me!?” I barked, wriggling in the chair to break free, but my efforts were instead like pathetic fidgeting as I still remained strapped to the chair despite my struggling.

It was getting annoying and my insides were beginning to boil in anger as no one was in sight, and I don't know why I was being tied up and left alone. Some kind of treatment this is

I tried kicking and wriggling once more, but it still fell futile, for the knot seemed strong, too strong in fact. This can't be happening, my head began to hurt. I was getting light headed and the ropes were digging into my skin due to my struggles.

“Hello?” my scream rang through the room, which had me alone in it, but there was no reply, nor was there a sound. “Hello?” I tried again, wriggling in the chair, and it seemed the more I struggled, the more angry and uneasy I felt, and I begun to get even more light headed. It was how I felt when Nina was strangling me. Her hand to my neck, sucking the life out of me. And then..... my eyes widened as it all came back. Nina..... I killed Nina..... I killed Nina..... the thoughts kept echoing in my head, shattering any and every thoughts that wanted to come after. And it began to happen again. I've felt it happen before with Nina. Some kind of force taking over my being, as my clouded thoughts did nothing to help in fighting the force off.

My head was spinning, my thoughts consuming, the voices enraging. They were fighting for dominance and I was losing. What's happening to me? I struggled, but my fastened self was doing much damage than possible.

My eyes were beginning to hurt, and my whole being felt heavy as I struggled with the last shred of sanity I was still hanging unto when the door flung open, and the sound of soles walked in hurriedly, my head in a bent position restricting me from seeing who.

“Eliza?” the name sounded out distant, but felt close somehow

“Eliza?” the name was called out once more, but I could not move nor raise a limb, even if I could. It seemed awfully quiet inside of me.

“Kelsey!” I heard my name, and immediately, my head Jerked up, and a scream rang out as the voices had at it, all at once, before they all calmed down and my head fell back down.

“Kelsey?” a gentle familiar voice called out once more, this time it sounded a whole lot closer, and I gently raised my head up to see the group of people a good distance away from me.

“Eliza” Elena called gently, a sombre look in her eyes, as she moved to touch me but was stopped by a voice which turned out to be the blue eyed boy's companion.

“We don't know for sure” he added, turning all their gazes to me.

The blue eyed boy.... Nina.... it all came crashing into my thoughts like a tsunami. And like the waves, destructive, as I feared my thoughts might be for real.

“Where's Nina?” my voice barely a whisper, I asked turning towards the queen, who was cloning Elena's sombre look, her hands on her chest as she shook her head from side to side.

“It wasn't you Eliza” she croaked, her voice breaking down

“She's dead. Isn't she?” I turned to Clarissa, who stood still like the others. And they all seemed cautious for some reason.

Clarissa's silence was all the answer I needed to confirm it, but it didn't change anything. I still felt no remorse whatsoever like always, and this time, it felt grave.

“What's happening to me?” I asked, after what seemed like a long moment of silence. It was unbecoming. I can't feel bad about it, I couldn't cry about it. And worse of all, I still felt uneasy, and for the worse possible reasons.

“You have demons inside of you” the blue eyed boy's companion spoke this time to me, and my head snapped to his direction

“What?” it came out a bit fiercer than I intended. But a stranger, in a place with even more strangers, and two people I thought I knew but obviously not enough just told me I have demons inside of me. And it didn't seem like he was joking.

“Yes. And they're resurfacing”

Resurfacing, as in they were surfaced before? As if reading my thoughts, he nodded.

And like when I was told by the doctor that I somehow developed a genetic anomalsy, with an underdeveloped system of nerves for sensing pain. Both physical and emotional pain and thus can't produce fluid from my eyes, I did the only thing reasonable to me. I giggled, and soon I was laughing out loud, ignoring the quizzical gazes been directed towards me, as it all contributed to my laughing even harder. Cause when the doctor had said it to me and my parents, it felt absurd, and so is this situation right now.

3 Likes

Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Been a while..... I'm sorry to all those who were following. I really am sorry. Please don't hate me, I've been going through some stuffs.

Chapter 19

My laughter was on impulse. I couldn't stop laughing but I didn't know why I was laughing either. Yea, I was just told I had demons inside of me but that wasn't what was funny. The ropes were sinking deep into my skin, cutting of the flow of blood in my arms and legs, and soon enough my laughter turned sour as I turned sombre in pain, my gaze boring deep into theirs

“I know I have demons inside of me you psychos, everyone has demons inside of them, so I'd really appreciate if you'd cut me loose right now” my voice coming out harsh in anger.

The small group shared gazes before turning back to me, my words having no effects on them whatsoever nor were they making any attempt to free me of the binds.

“Eliza,.....” a voice began but I was getting ahead of myself as my being constricted wasn't doing much good. It was as if the ropes were causing more damage than been hoped. There was war inside of me, and for a sole purpose, to break free. And so my body began to react voluntarily, causing even more digging in and pain to my body.

My subtle struggles weren't doing much good, as anger overtook me and soon I was fidgeting fiercely with the ropes, to the dismay of the standing group, because the females wore sombre looks and seemed even more sad, with Elena and the queen almost close to tears. While the males kept looking on stunned and cautious, a little.

“Stop fighting it Eliza, it'll only get worse”. A voice spoke, but I was too far gone to comprehend the meaning of the words or from whose mouth it came out from and continued eagerly with my fight, and as well loosing miserably as I felt my body get more and more numb with each struggle I made, causing my insides to burn in pain, and my pysical being in even more pain.

My eyes were becoming heavy and brimming with tears, my insides still not getting the memo of the futile struggles and continued thus getting it intensified. It was like they weren't fighting for dominance alone now, but for freedom as well.

“Eliza!” a stern voice called out now. And I heard the voice....... it was Billy's. My struggles came to a halt as tears streamed down my cheek.

“Help me" I croaked tiredly before I was overtook by the pain, and my head fell to the side, as my eyes closed. The last tear rolling off my cheek and dropping to ground in a silent thud.

I blinked open, realising I was still in same spot as before. Still constricted, but wasn't feeling the purge anymore. The physical pain was very much still there, but not the internal. I could hear myself think, and as well fully notice the people in front of me.

“Eliza?” this time the name been called out felt like a name I've known all my life which was confusing as I felt myself answering to it as my head shot up to look to who called

“Yes?” I replied, and all suddenly all who were present shared gazes before settling on mine.

“How are you feeling?” Elena rushed out ignoring the protest of others as she came to kneel before me, holding my face in her hand as she dried the residue tears from my face
“Are you still in pain?” she asked, a sad look on her face.

I tried to reply, but my throat felt constricted and instead, a sorry excuse for a reply in form of a croak sounded out silently, causing her voice to break down

“She's in pain!” she cried “We have to cut her lose“ she turned towards the others.

“We don't know for sure Elena” the blue eyed boy's companion warned, but she wouldn't hear any of it as she began loosing the binds herself, having a bit of difficulty, and soon another pair of hands were helping her out as they succeeded and the ropes fell to the ground, but I still couldn't move. I was still numb from the pain, and unable to feel anything.

Sensing my state, the duo helped me up as I staggered to my feet. Throwing my arms around their shoulders, they helped me walk as we moved past the others and placed me on top of the bed.

Straightening me on the bed, Elena arranged the covers on me as my eyes wandered wearily about them both

“They're planning to be free” I muttered before my eyes closed, unable to see their reactions but not missing the sharp intake of breath from one of the ladies.

They wanted to be free, and I have a feeling their freedom is close
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by mommaJ(f): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by HopeAlive14(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2018
Well done Lilyjoe567.

Always a pleasure reading your stories.

1 Like

Re: ...STRANGER THINGS.... by Lxgking(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nice, captivating not boring....pls continue ma.
Some scenes r too blur, one can't seem to understand what happened, try to make it more simple n understandable.. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heart Of A Lucifer / Chimamanda Adichie Speaks On Social Media, Donald Trump, And Feminism / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.