Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) (66027 Views)

Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja / Rice Smugglers Caught By Customs In Ogun, Rice Concealed In Boots, Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Siddeek: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
SELFmade7:
Why arresting them??

They are bringing it to the ZOOgeria

Quote me and get big belle undecided
I don quote you. Oya do your worst.
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Omeokachie: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wey the hairy frog?

1 Like

Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by larrypourl(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Only God knows the kind of dangerous animals they brought into the country.

1 Like

Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by iammolise(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
"Without opening the containers for possible fear of escape"

Hmm... Abi fear of snake bite cheesy
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
what did they intend to do with them

1 Like

Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by rayobaba(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Are they mad!

1 Like

Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
ItalianWine:
The Iphone7 SomeOne Bought for me Charged Up To 104%, then Switched Itself Off. Then Later It Came On With Samsung Logo

Original Iphone7:

eeeh bring it lemme return it for you ������

1 Like

Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by ItalianWine(f): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chuknovski:

eeeh bring it lemme return it for you ������

Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ahahn it seem lala has eaten all d snakes in 9ja this wan dat they are now smuggling snakes to 9ja

Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Angelanest:
Two men have been arrested by officers of the Nigeria Customs Service on Wednesday after three consignments containing 140 species of snakes and 660 other animals imported into Nigeria from Cameroon were intercepted. According to reports, the containers were brought in aboard a Cameroonian vessel tagged ‘MV Flesh’ through the Calabar waterway to the National Inland Waterways Authority jetty in Calabar, Cross River State.

The other animals which were identified as geckos, millipedes, hairy frogs and spiders, were said to be worth N6.9m.

Customs Area Comptroller in charge of Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River and Akwa Ibom Command, Mrs. Nanbyen Burromvyat, said the consignments were intercepted by vigilant officers on July 24 on arrival at the NIWA jetty.

She said that the consignments, which were Lagos-bound, are prohibited items under the Schedule 3 of the Revised Import Prohibition List (Trade) in the Common External Tariff.

Without opening the containers for possible fear of escape, Burromvyat immediately handed over the items and the two suspects arrested to authorities of the Nigerian Agricultural Quarantine Services for further investigations.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/smuggled-snakes-spiders-millipedes-intercepted-in-calabar.html
WTF!! This must be spiritually investigated. Wait oo... Maybe these are part of the items needed by the Association of Native Doctors to prepare the medication that will cure our presido. Foreign president, foreign ingredients. Naija I hail oo

1 Like

Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by alphasperm(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
embarassedhairy frog
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
For this harsh economy una wan bring wettin go short our food and dey terrorize our farmers abi? Thank God say the thunder wey wan fire una ancestors dey naija that's why dem burst una! Jah exist oo..Nairaland make una say big Amen oo

1 Like

Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Tuoyofelix(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Buhari see what you have caused
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by gberra: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
What a country! shocked
daddy greets you.
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Bonjoro: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
SELFmade7:
Why arresting them??

They are bringing it to the ZOOgeria

Quote me and get big belle undecided

Omo a.le
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
daddy greets you.
How may I help you Daddy?
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by richbro: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
They are smuglin dis animals to participate for d upcoming presidential election grin grin

1 Like

Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by gberra: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
How may I help you Daddy?
Last time I asked for help you didn't oblige. Dunno if you've changed your mind.

- daddy
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
Last time I asked for help you didn't oblige. Dunno if you've changed your mind.

- daddy
Tell me about the help
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by firstclassmumu: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
[color=#006600][I trust my kwenu people/color]
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Snowstorm: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Geko?? Nne
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by gberra: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Tell me about the help
How often do you forget things too easily in a space of a short period?. Still haven't remember the convo you had with a certain daddy?
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by SELFmade7(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Siddeek:
I don quote you. Oya do your worst.

You belle go grow this night
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
How often do you forget things too easily in a space of a short period?. Still haven't remember the convo you had with certain daddy?
Can't remember, pls remind me
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by SELFmade7(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
ItalianWine:
The Iphone7 SomeOne Bought for me Charged Up To 104%, then Switched Itself Off. Then Later It Came On With Samsung Logo

Original Iphone7:

Lolzz, go and beg that guy wey buy am for you sha, because you never give wetin you promise am
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by mandarin: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
ItalianWine:

Original Iphone7:

Ha naija, you must laugh!
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
People shaa
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
ItalianWine:

Original Iphone7:

once chance
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by maisauki: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Snakes? Lala mus hear abt it
Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by gberra: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Can't remember, pls remind me
This should do

Re: Smuggled Snakes, Spiders Intercepted By Customs In Calabar (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
This should do
gringrin I remember now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) / Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.