Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam (110868 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam by bbbabes1: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
[img]https://penastory.files./2016/05/exam-relief-penastory.jpg?w=640&h=321[/img]

“Exams are being bitchy” I whined. I felt myself close to the brink of tears. Writing an exam in a four units course only to write another in a three units course was leaving me drained. My brain felt as if it had been saturated in an acid of lecture notes not to mention my fingers were aching from the scribbling, extra sheets and more scribbling. Not having slept in days, I was at my tether’s end and on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

“Sorry dear, you have just two more papers to go and you can have a vacation. Remember what we agreed? You get your grades higher this semester and we have a vacation to Dubai.”

“At this stage I will be dead already to even make Dubai.” I snapped at him, pushing away angrily at the handouts in front of me. I was trying to study for the next day’s paper but the overnight reading for the two papers I had written just some few hours ago was leaving me cranky. Hungry, tired and frustrated were just some of the words to describe how I felt not to mention that it didn’t seem like all I had been reading was sinking into my brain.

I heard him rather than saw him stand up from the bed where he was resting on and walk over to the reading table.

“You should give yourself a break,” his hand went to my shoulders and the soft movement of his massage felt like paradise. I sighed contentedly like one who had just found solution to all of her life’s problems. The knots in my neck began to loosen and I moaned softly, closing my eyes to soak in the wonderful feeling of his touch. I felt a stirring within me and laughed softly. Was I about to add Hot to the list? We had agreed not to have sex till after exams and having him touching me this gently seemed so intimate to my starved hormones. Who cares about exams, I thought to myself and unbuttoned my shirt.

“We shouldn’t. We agreed.” He said behind me as I began shrugging out of my shirt.

“Don’t you dare stop that,” I said without facing him and shrugged out of my shirt leaving me in just my camisole and skirt.

His hands swept the hair from the nape of my neck and I felt his hot breath as he kissed me tenderly. My nipples hardened instantly at the brush of his lips and I tried not to let out a pleased moan. His hands left my shoulders and gently kneaded my breasts again the fabric of my cloth and I leaned back in the chai, letting out the moan I had been holding in me hiss through my clenched teeth. Not having any form of sexual contact in over two weeks even though we were living together had been torture on the both of us.

I turned to face him and he pulled me up, looking into my eyes as if to be certain I was sure. The fire burning in them must have been all the convincing he needed as I raised myself on tiptoe to meet his six feet which easily towered above my five. Our lips locked themselves in a firm clasp and we were lost. His hand left my breast and went to the back of my head, pressing my lips harder as his mouth devoured mine. I was a dame ready for the ravishing and I surrendered pliantly to his roaming hands. With his free hand, he explored my back, my buttocks, squeezing, pinching lightly and smacking playfully.

While his hand caressed my body, my own hands went on an exploration of their own. I battled to unhook his belt but seeing that I was not making any headway, I settled for unzipping his trouser instead, my hand slipping in through the opening and touching his rock hard dick through his boxers. It felt hot and heavy to the touch and he moaned against my throat, whirling to the bed he had only moments ago vacated. He dumped me unceremoniously on the bed, towering over me while I laughed gleefully, forgetting about the exams. Nothing else mattered in this moment but what I knew was about to come. Nothing muttered than this dark stallion looking down at me, while I pulled down his trouser to free his raging monster from its confine. He was dripping precum and a drop fell on my camisole. His eyes followed the drop of precum before his mouth followed, biting me gently through the fabric of my camisole. I arched on the bed and purred like a cat that had just been served the best milk in history.

My breasts were full and the actions of his mouth was pushing most of it out now so that my breasts was half way in between my camisole and another half covered by the thin excuse of a fabric. His tongue found my nipple and he descended on it with gusto. I cried out then. He knew my nipples were my weakness and as his tongue worked over them, his hand seeked my most private place. I was more than moist for his curious fingers which slid into me easily.

“Hmm,” he groaned against my breasts.

“Hmmm,” I groaned back as I felt another finger added to the one inside my pussy. It didn’t matter that the bed was protesting, all that mattered was his tongue and fingers and the things they were doing to me.

“How do you want it?”

“Fast and furious?” I said between clenched teeth, already well past the stage of gentle love making.

Taking his heavy rod in one hand, he guided himself slowly inside me, his eyes watching me intently. Didn’t he hear what I had just said? This wasn’t the time to be a gentleman and as if to communicate my urgency, I lifted my hips up from the bed so that I impaled myself on what was left of the shaft of his cock.

He pummeled me back on the bed with his cock and began his onslaught on my vagina. An onslaught I was only too glad to take. I writhed thrashed wildly on the bed with each hard thrust and when it suddenly felt like I couldn’t take any more pounding, he groaned something guttural and collapsed on me, bringing me to my own climax with that last thrust.

THE END

READ OTHER EROTIC HOT STORIES HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/search/label/SEX%20STORY

1 Like

Re: Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam by thesuave10(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Despite the details, we prefer your sex videos. Do that and we'll be visiting your page

1 Like

Re: Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
This boy...

Write quality stories na....

Sex stories without concept is TRASH!!!

1 Like

Re: Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
thesuave10:
Despite the details, we prefer your sex videos. Do that and we'll be visiting your page

grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.