Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) (63407 Views)

The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos / Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is soldier girl of obubra camp na
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by sunepapi14: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is wonderful...... grin
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by wtfcoded: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
hammerF:

Fixed!

She is an Igbo Lady and a Biafran first before Nigeria.

We are tired of u laying claim to things that dont belong to u, using the excuse of Nigeria.

From oil to our sisters.
Don't mind that f#ool.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Nword22: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
laribari:

I have been reading comments carefully and thought I should respond to this one.

First off, she's a very pretty lady and very clean skin too which says a lot that she's perhaps doing OK.

What is actually wrong farming when she can use her spare time to do it and make money? Everybody want a white collar job and that is what has landed our stupid government into this recession mess with no agricultural plan in place. Farming is a natural phenomenon especially if you have a small garden or a piece of land. Even God planted a garden Eastward of Eden.

Also, what is wrong being a Nigerian? I feel so so heart broken when I read comments against motherland. Nigeria is what we made of her and biafra in the future will be what the people made it to be. you can have problem with some people (yorubas or hausas) but not Nigeria, at least there are a lot of minorities too.

I mean no dis-respect but the problem with an average igbo man is pride and arrogance: they can use mouth to rubbish things a lot which is not good. Every tribe have their own tho!

Like it or not, that damsel is Nigerian, you are Nigerian as long as biafra isn't home and dry, so let's be reasonable. If I say I'm not Nigerian today then it means I don't have existence becos biafra is still not a reality. If you are to travel out today you are going to use a Nigerian passport. You probably think every igbo want this division but you are wrong. I was at ladipo market yesterday and the hustlers (hard working young men) there are not discriminating. Whether she's first an igbo lady and biafra before a Nigerian like someone said but she's a Nigerian all the same.

For those who says she's wasting her time being a soldier do not know that military get paid very well especially when you are a senior staff. That blue beret and blue badge most is for the international peace keeping mission (UN), you think she's suffering? See her mirror skin naa and she looks very happy!! See her military camouflage boots naa, you think we use that kind of boot here? The lady is exposed (in travels) than many of those criticizing her.

I'm from delta (ibo) and I'm very close to igbos, so I know they are hard working people. I appreciate hard working ladies who doesn't just depend on men, yet one idiot said Nairaland girls will do wonders with the asset that she has and suggested she's wasting her time in the military. Just imagine! A fool is not hard to tell from their comment. Some people like criticize without a brain. Usually our mothers are hard workers, so suffered for us to go to school. They support the family and give us that little extra after our fathers have given us the little they have. So you mean you will go with a blackberry girl over this beautiful and responsible damsel?

I'm so so sure that lady is training someone in school as the igbos normally do and some people are here talking nonsense.

You are Delta IGBO and at the same time related to Igbos, meehn you are a confused soul.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by ReachHard: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
This kain dangerous farming pose sef.. she wan break man pikin tool ni
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by PDJT: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
dotedote:

Wait till you start being responsible for people's wellbeing
-I think you're mistaking me for someone else. Ta.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by PDJT: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
nams77:

I wonder if everyone is studying in a decent college or university in US/UK or in a decent employment you will still see food to feed that your loquacious mouth. By now the rumbling in your stomach would have immobilized you
-Lol @ the stomach rumbling immobilizing me. grin
-I forgive you cos I have actually just had a heavy lunch and can barely move atm.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by nams77: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
PDJT:

-Lol @ the stomach rumbling immobilizing me. grin
-I forgive you cos I have actually just had a heavy lunch and can barely move atm.
No mind me. Na so e dey be sometimes. I want to go agro too. Man must wack. People may not buy shoes, clothes, cars etc but you must respect that man called Mr stomach
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by dharamanil(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is what I can confidently call a senior chick ....... Not the ones selling cunts and using the change to buy mb just to slay on the gram with fake edited skin or those Boyz wasting there youthful years in a kiosk waiting on 2sure or straight wining
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
PDJT:

-Are you not omo yorobaa? Says a lot about you really. Enemies of Freedom fighters.
-If she is my sister or daughter she would be studying in a decent College or University in the United States or the United Kingdom of Great Britain (if not in a decent employment) rather than be doing that rubbish in the name of farming with bare knuckles.

As she no come be your sister nko? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos miscreants ladies should learn something from this

This boy called sarrki,it's like "miscreant" is the only English word you know.You've really over used the word.Why not look for another word and cram and let "miscreant" rest for a while.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by PDJT: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
nams77:

No mind me. Na so e dey be sometimes. I want to go agro too. Man must wack. People may not buy shoes, clothes, cars etc but you must respect that man called Mr stomach

-Ok.o I hope you will observe good safety procedure & adopt modern agricultural practices to maximize your production. Good luck.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by nams77: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
PDJT:

-Ok.o I hope you will observe good safety procedure & adopt modern agricultural practices to maximize your production. Good luck.
Exactly!
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by PDJT: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Eluwilussit:

As she no come be your sister nko? grin grin grin grin grin
-That's why she enlisted in the Zoo Army, unfortunately for her.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
PDJT:

-That's why she enlisted in the Zoo Army, unfortunately for her.

Better than prostitution. Or being a runs girl. She is gainfully employed and farming on the side. God will bless her hustle someday. grin
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by cyprex: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
drake2000x:

Sick Afonja

Am sure you are the sick person here because you mental configuration has been aligned by malevolent forces to conceive any opposing expression as "Afonja" you are simply saying though without knowing it that only the Afonjas are rational.

A bu m nwafo Igbo ma na abughi onye Biafra.
Dika m kwuru n'mbu, Biafra abughi asusu Igbo. Biko juo onye nkuzi gi.
The Bight of Biafra is not even close to Igbo land. please check your history and geography well.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Abi na you be my missing Amarachi ni?

awesomesossy:

LEGEND OF THE SEEKER grin... kwontinu
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
THAT SOIL LOOKS SO FUCKING FERTILE.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by streets2empire: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
They look beautiful....

Meanwhile check this artilcle out, 15 things people living in rented apartment can relate to: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=8
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
if na cocain she carry now, you go first shout ipob...anuofia

sarrki:

She's a Nigerian lady

Also serving under Nigeria Army

1 Like

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by delishpot: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
She dey sell market.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Alexomania: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Her ass set for the first two pictures
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Senior officers will destroy her Pvssy. Fine girls are targets in d military by senior officers.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol do women fight on front lines in Nigeria? A soldier can be other things besides infantry. I do wonder about her weight but if she passes for physical fitness exams it's all good. She might be in better shape than you.
ME AM NOT A SOLDIER AND NEVER PLANNED TO BE ONE... IDI ISE ENI LATI N MO NI LO LE! MORESO, SHE DID NOT CLAIM AN ADMIN STAFF NA. IN BTW, I USED TO UNDERSTAND THAT AN ARMY STAFF NEVER DOES ANY OTHER 'BUSINESS' OR HAVE THEY CHANGED THEIR JOB ETHICS? angry
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
madridguy:
Abi na you be my missing Amarachi ni?

Noooo am ur missing Otorobong grin
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Well, am interested. So how are you my Otorobong?

awesomesossy:

Noooo am ur missing Otorobong grin
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Smartjob1(f): 3:47am On Jul 30, 2017
This makes sense.

Need a job? Easy HR solutions? Find one here: www. bejite.com
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2017
madridguy:
Well, am interested. So how are you my Otorobong?

I dunno undecided... U tell me
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Where are you?

awesomesossy:

I dunno undecided... U tell me
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
madridguy:
Where are you?

Am here grin
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Funny you. Good morning.

awesomesossy:

Am here grin

1 Like

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
laribari:

I'm from delta (ibo) and I'm very close to igbos, so I know they are hard working people. I appreciate hard working ladies who doesn't just depend on men, yet one idiot said Nairaland girls will do wonders with the asset that she has and suggested she's wasting her time in the military. Just imagine! A fool is not hard to tell from their comment. Some people like criticize without a brain. Usually our mothers are hard workers, so suffered for us to go to school. They support the family and give us that little extra after our fathers have given us the little they have. So you mean you will go with a blackberry girl over this beautiful and responsible damsel?

I'm so so sure that lady is training someone in school as the igbos normally do and some people are here talking nonsense.
I thought you were Igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. / Pwc Or Deloitte / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.