Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) (63372 Views)

The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos / Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
[s]

She's a Nigerian lady

Also serving under Nigeria Army[/s]

Does she look like this?

5 Likes

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by hammerF: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
drake2000x:

Does she look like this?

Dont mind the two face uncouth animals.

One minute they are calling Igbos every bad name under the sun the next minute they are in a frenzy state of worship.

Civilization skip dem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by ESDKING: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Better Lady.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Masterclass32: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sweet gyal.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chai! Fine girl..I go like fight world war 111 with her untop bed.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by facelessangel: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mandynews:
A female officer of the Nigerian Army (NA). Her name is identified as Faith Ogochukwu goes into rice farming. shared on her Facebook page this evening with the captioned "Being a soldier and a farmer � went home to do my rice farm, since a bag of rice is now 20,000 maybe I can make more money by producing it. Join me and promote made in Nigeria rice"

Share your comments below.

Photo Credits: Faith Ogochukwu

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/faith-ogochukwu-a-pretty-nigerian-soldier-who-goes-into-rice-farming-photos/
nice position for doggy
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by edoyad(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
ecoeco:

Dis is y som peple will b poor forever

Giv das face n ass to any nairaland girl
If she will not become a millionaire in 7 days

Dis one is showing it to birds nd squirrels

Fulani herdsmen ar coming for u

#Eco99#
grin grin

I will pray for you
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
facelessangel:
nice position for doggy

The way she bent over in those pics is like woah
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by nonaira: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Never thought I'll see a combo of smart and an idiot at the same time.

Why join the killer niggeria zoo army. What should possess any Igbo to do so. Smfh.

She's a disappointment
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Chai! Fine girl..I go like fight world war 111 with her untop bed.

Afonja and sexxx. Calm down bro...fine Igbo girls like this no dey look afonja side.

3 Likes

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Perceptor(m): 1:19am On Jul 27, 2017
ecoeco:

Giv das face n ass to any nairaland girl
If she will not become a millionaire in 7 days

#Eco99#
No kee me wt laff abeg grin grin grin
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 2:01am On Jul 27, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja and sexxx. Calm down bro...fine Igbo girls like this no dey look afonja side.
How dare you call me afonja angry Guy I be proper undiluted hybrid IGBO..Take time.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 27, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

How dare you call me afonja angry[s] Guy I be proper undiluted hybrid IGBO..Take time.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 2:15am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=drake2000x post=58868100][/quote]

Ur mama left nippple dia.Ar u drunk?I warned u not to call me that.
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by laribari(m): 5:24am On Jul 27, 2017
hammerF:

Fixed!

She is an Igbo Lady and a Biafran first before Nigeria.

We are tired of u laying claim to things that dont belong to u, using the excuse of Nigeria.

From oil to our sisters.

I have been reading comments carefully and thought I should respond to this one.

First off, she's a very pretty lady and very clean skin too which says a lot that she's perhaps doing OK.

What is actually wrong farming when she can use her spare time to do it and make money? Everybody want a white collar job and that is what has landed our stupid government into this recession mess with no agricultural plan in place. Farming is a natural phenomenon especially if you have a small garden or a piece of land. Even God planted a garden Eastward of Eden.

Also, what is wrong being a Nigerian? I feel so so heart broken when I read comments against motherland. Nigeria is what we made of her and biafra in the future will be what the people made it to be. you can have problem with some people (yorubas or hausas) but not Nigeria, at least there are a lot of minorities too.

I mean no dis-respect but the problem with an average igbo man is pride and arrogance: they can use mouth to rubbish things a lot which is not good. Every tribe have their own tho!

Like it or not, that damsel is Nigerian, you are Nigerian as long as biafra isn't home and dry, so let's be reasonable. If I say I'm not Nigerian today then it means I don't have existence becos biafra is still not a reality. If you are to travel out today you are going to use a Nigerian passport. You probably think every igbo want this division but you are wrong. I was at ladipo market yesterday and the hustlers (hard working young men) there are not discriminating. Whether she's first an igbo lady and biafra before a Nigerian like someone said but she's a Nigerian all the same.

For those who says she's wasting her time being a soldier do not know that military get paid very well especially when you are a senior staff. That blue beret and blue badge most is for the international peace keeping mission (UN), you think she's suffering? See her mirror skin naa and she looks very happy!! See her military camouflage boots naa, you think we use that kind of boot here? The lady is exposed (in travels) than many of those criticizing her.

I'm from delta (ibo) and I'm very close to igbos, so I know they are hard working people. I appreciate hard working ladies who doesn't just depend on men, yet one idiot said Nairaland girls will do wonders with the asset that she has and suggested she's wasting her time in the military. Just imagine! A fool is not hard to tell from their comment. Some people like criticize without a brain. Usually our mothers are hard workers, so suffered for us to go to school. They support the family and give us that little extra after our fathers have given us the little they have. So you mean you will go with a blackberry girl over this beautiful and responsible damsel?

I'm so so sure that lady is training someone in school as the igbos normally do and some people are here talking nonsense.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Drogbs: 5:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Tbh if Biafra goes, Nigeria will be in serious trouble...cause na only Wowo babes go full that country...well maybe our other South South sisters fit bail the zoo out, the rest na no go area grin grin cheesy
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:01am On Jul 27, 2017
did she just pose for pix on a rice farm
you cant dress to rice farm like that na those dangerous insects that attack the legs
well a cute lady soldier

1 Like

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by mormonslayer: 6:06am On Jul 27, 2017
laribari:

I have been reading comments carefully and thought I should respond to this one.

First off, she's a very pretty lady and very clean skin too which says a lot that she's perhaps doing OK.

What is actually wrong farming when she can use her spare time to do it and make money? Everybody want a white collar job and that is what has landed our stupid government into this recession mess with no agricultural plan in place. Farming is a natural phenomenon especially if you have a small garden or a piece of land. Even God planted a garden Eastward of Eden.

Also, what is wrong being a Nigerian? I feel so so heart broken when I read comments against motherland. Nigeria is what we made of her and biafra in the future will be what the people made it to be. you can have problem with some people (yorubas or hausas) but not Nigeria, at least there are a lot of minorities too.

I mean no dis-respect but the problem with an average igbo man is pride and arrogance: they can use mouth to rubbish things a lot which is not good. Every tribe have their own tho!

Like it or not, that damsel is Nigerian, you are Nigerian as long as biafra isn't home and dry, so let's be reasonable. If I say I'm not Nigerian today then it means I don't have existence becos biafra is still not a reality. If you are to travel out today you are going to use a Nigerian passport. You probably think every igbo want this division but you are wrong. I was at ladipo market yesterday and the hustlers (hard working young men) there are not discriminating. Whether she's first an igbo lady and biafra before a Nigerian like someone said but she's a Nigerian all the same.

For those who says she's wasting her time being a soldier do not know that military get paid very well especially when you are a senior staff. That blue beret and blue badge most is for the international peace keeping mission (UN), you think she's suffering? See her mirror skin naa and she looks very happy!! See her military camouflage boots naa, you think we use that kind of boot here? The lady is exposed (in travels) than many of those criticizing her.

I'm from delta (ibo) and I'm very close to igbos, so I know they are hard working people. I appreciate hard working ladies who doesn't just depend on men, yet one idiot said Nairaland girls will do wonders with the asset that she has and suggested she's wasting her time in the military. Just imagine! A fool is not hard to tell from their comment. Some people like criticize without a brain. Usually our mothers are hard workers, so suffered for us to go to school. They support the family and give us that little extra after our fathers have given us the little they have. So you mean you will go with a blackberry girl over this beautiful and responsible damsel?

I'm so so sure that lady is training someone in school as the igbos normally do and some people are here talking nonsense.

This long write up is for what now. The girl is Biafran if you don't like it, go and hang yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by laribari(m): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2017
mormonslayer:

This long write up is for what now. The girl is Biafran if you don't like it, go and hang yourself.

I see foolishness written over your write up. Obviously, sense is far from you. Who is draging her? I'm just stating a fact and for now biafra is not a country yet but it's alive and very well in the consciousness of the people which I don't doubt. If biafra is created today my people will become biafrans and I'm sure anioma state will finally be created but use your head biko. For now, biafra hasn't come and don't rubbish Nigeria for the sake of the minority at least. Nigeria is what she is today especially becos of the majorities in this country. People can hate Nigeria today but w all made her what she is.

You said she's biafra but the lady said it her self that she's promoting made in Nigeria product. She has Nigerian written on her uniform. Use your head and eyes. You are arrogance over nothing. It's becos of people like you that make them insult igbos whereas all igbos are not stupid.

What did she call herself? Abi you want to impose something else on her? Ewu gambia.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by mormonslayer: 6:25am On Jul 27, 2017
laribari:

I see foolishness written over your write up. Obviously, sense is far from you. Who is draging her? I'm just stating a fact and for now biafra is not a country yet but it's a consciousness which I don't doubt. If biafra go today my people will become biafrans but use your head biko.

You said she's biafra but the lady said it her self that she's promoting made in Nigeria product. She has Nigerian written on her uniform. Use your head and eyes. You are arrogance over nothing. It's becos of people like you that make them insult igbos whereas all igbos are not stupid.

What did she call herself? Abi you want to impose something else on her? Ewu gambia.

Like I said earlier she is Biafran if you pains you that much do the needful, get a gun and blow your brains out for all I care. I'm done with you, now crawl back into that hole you came out from you not worth the time.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 6:37am On Jul 27, 2017
This thread got dumb quick. Are you guys really trying to argue that a person that swore their Allegiance to Nigeria to be Nigerian solder is not Nigerian. Next what is Biafra if not Nigerian. NONE of you seceded. Congrats on her farm. It's a great side hustle that can be full time if she doesn't feel like enlisting again.

PS: why did she say on her Facebook promote Nigerian rice not Biafran rice. Lol you guys are clowns it's unbelievable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 6:49am On Jul 27, 2017
I love this girl. Some Igbos are very foolish. Be there and be masturbating over biafra , wasting ur energy and time thinking that bifra will be actualised. I pity u all.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by attackgat: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:

She's a Nigerian lady

Also serving under Nigeria Army

Would you have remembered she is a 'Nigerian lady' if she had been caught pushing drugs?

Thats when you will start looking for which tribe has the name 'Ogochukwu'

5 Likes

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by juman(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by juman(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2017
Why cant the senseless apc people engage the millions of jobless nigerian to work on farm?

Agriculture could provide millions of jobs.

4 Likes

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2017
drake2000x:
Biafran Igbo women and beautiful skin are like 5 and 6. You can easily mistake them as mixed.
Ómo é nor go berra for rice farming.. Na doggy style back entry punishment come mi mind as I sight the ngbeke grin
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by seguno2: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2017
Mandynews:
Faith Ogochukwu: A Pretty Nigerian Soldier Who Goes Into Rice Farming (photos)

A female officer of the Nigerian Army (NA). Her name is identified as Faith Ogochukwu goes into rice farming. shared on her Facebook page this evening with the captioned "Being a soldier and a farmer � went home to do my rice farm, since a bag of rice is now 20,000 maybe I can make more money by producing it. Join me and promote made in Nigeria rice"

Share your comments below.

Photo Credits: Faith Ogochukwu

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/faith-ogochukwu-a-pretty-nigerian-soldier-who-goes-into-rice-farming-photos/

Is she really an OFFICER of the Nigerian Army?
Or you don't know how an officer is different from the men/ rank & file soldiers?
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Adeoludt(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2017
For all kind of Ankara..visit

Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Mestalla(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2017
PDJT:

-Are you not omo yorobaa? Says a lot about you really. Enemies of Freedom fighters.
-If she is my sister or daughter she would be studying in a decent College or University in the United States or the United Kingdom of Great Britain (if not in a decent employment) rather than be doing that rubbish in the name of farming with bare knuckles.

Lol���
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:42am On Jul 27, 2017
ecoeco:

Giv das face n ass to any nairaland girl If she will not become a millionaire in 7 days

#Eco99#
grin lol.... birds and squirrels grin many truly re mad! grin
Re: Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2017
Am proud of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Slay In My Military Uniform Just The Same Way I Slay In My Civil Wear” / A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.