Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? (30663 Views)

What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / If Age Is Nothing But A Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by kitaatita: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2017
bbbabes:
Non, I can date you even if you 10 years younger. If you young in age as a guy, that doesn't mean your masculinity is young or not matured.

Several teenage boys have their first sexual experience from older ladies who seduce them; and older men seduce young ladies with gifts. So age plays no role
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by larrypourl(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2017
hian:
Least 5yrs upwards for females so u won't age faster than ur hubby

God bless you. Mine is within 5-7. I'm 6years older than my woman
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by Flintstone06(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Well, age/2+7 seems logical...

Mum and aunt sat me down last year to to preach that to me.
The older you get, you don't want your wife to age with you so she could still do somethings like home chores & cooking...
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by ioreth69(f): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2017
LastMumu:

For male, the ideal age for relationship is 30.
For female, it is 25.
Any age below that makes you an Ashewo!

That was what our grandfather told us before he died. >:
ur name fit u
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by lilytender: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2017
john4reala:
Aisha buhari is 52 buhari is 75 .. so they set example, others followed

These are the best examples. Emmanuel Iwanyanwun is 73 while his wife is 25. Ojukwu was over 100 while Bianca (FFK's fucck girl) was less than 30. Talk of getting married to your ancestors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by franzis(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Braden323:
When I was 20 I dated a 20 year old .Ever since then I've been stuck in time. Now I'm 27 and my girlfriend is 20. I want to get married and have 2 kids at 35 or 40 to a 20 year old girl. I'll divorce when she gets to 30 ,though we 'll likely remain good friends ,i'll get myself another 20 year old girl for another decade. I believe that I deserve the best. I hope to live to 105. At 95,I'll get another 20 year old girl to spend the rest of my life with. I guess I just have a thing for 20 year olds(17.99 to 25 - ideal for man of any age .26 to 30 - grumpily manageable) .
you the real MVP

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by Nov6(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2017
LastMumu:
For male, the ideal age for relationship is 30. For female, it is 25. Any age below that makes you an Ashewo!
That was what our grandfather told us before he died. angry
last mumu i see you Kontinue..... Keep living in the shadows of what your grandfather told you...
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by Nov6(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2017
So you mean you can date a guy you'er 10yrs older than

bbbabes:
Non, I can date you even if you 10 years younger. If you young in age as a guy, that doesn't mean your masculinity is young or not matured.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by Nwaoma198(f): 9:43am On Jul 27, 2017
Non

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by fatymore(f): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2017
LastMumu:

At home. sad
no I thought in my mouth
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by adajoe555: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2017
6 yrs
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by freshmimi: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2017
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by bentuzene(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2017
bbbabes:

WORD!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by bentuzene(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2017
35 is the oldest you can be with me for a wife and 18 is my youngest for a wife.

I care less about age, if the lady is mature enough, teachable, responsible and has what I want from a wife, why shouldn't I marry her? Especially if her family and all are okay with it and if she as well is okay with it.

To me, age is just a restriction to those who want it to be cos in the end it's not her age you marry, it is her person (Her Qualities as a Human).

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by captain247: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Age matters alot. In a relationship that the man will be doing like a demmy god only for me because he is far older than me. No way, I will never support any relationship that the man is far older than the woman. She will be treated like a slave. Many are just saying age is just a number because they haven't been in such relationship.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by oliviacute(f): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2017
3-5 yrs is okay for me

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by DavSagacity(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Fkforyou:
For guys;

Divide your age by 2 then add 7 to the result.

So for example, if you are 25, then the ideal age for your girlfriend should be 19-20. undecided
Hmmmmmm...u formulae seem correct. am 32 and she'll be 24 by November
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by Damsman10(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2017
madridguy:
For me, 8 to 12 years. Women dey old quick.
dat one na if she no see money Enjoy her life

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by sosonwa(f): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Chukadiho1 come and air ur view
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by cris07(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
bbbabes:
you!? Yinmu!
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by MissRaine69(f): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Age is no guarantee of wisdom or maturity. If you are compatible that's all that matters

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by MissRaine69(f): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
lilytender:

These are the best examples. Emmanuel Iwanyanwun is 73 while his wife is 25. Ojukwu was over 100 while Bianca (FFK's fucck girl) was less than 30. Talk of getting married to your ancestors.
What do all those men have in common?
Money and power
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by Adadioranma79(f): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol, your mind-set tho
Caustics:
cool only those with damaged organ ask this kind of question.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by Adadioranma79(f): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
You are so on point!
maggilove:
Age should not be a barrier if the two of them are serious and are not under aged. They must have a steady source of income too.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by codedpee(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nma27:
Thank You.
You're welcome dear
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by codedpee(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
missyadorable:

Age doesn't make a girl respect you.
The moment you accost her for a romantic relationship,you begin to reduce in her eyes.
The moment you start having sex with her,you become mates.
So if you like be 50years,let her be 20 years.
She won't respect you. based on your age
Based on ur experiences u may be correct. However, age naturally goes hand in hand with respect. Whatever comes afterward may be a consequence of other factors which are absolutely secondary
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by Ejadike(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
LastMumu:

For male, the ideal age for relationship is 30.
For female, it is 25.
Any age below that makes you an Ashewo!

That was what our grandfather told us before he died. angry
hahahaha..that's what he said before he died ba? Lmao grin grin
Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
eeby1983:
hey dude you are still a kid you cant understand this discussion now wait until you age more, as for your girlfriend, she will definitely dump you when she is matured for marriage. This post is for the matured people
don't worry I will invite you to my wedding ceremony

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? by Cksmile(m): 12:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Known this girl for long only to find out she's 2yrs below my age...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Ladies – 7 Signs He Is Shy, But In Love With You. / Shocking !!!: I Enjoyed Sex With My Brother Today.. / Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.