Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (837526 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Judgepelumi(m): 1:32am On Aug 31, 2017
abestine:

I have responded
I'm not sure, as I'm yet to see your reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Morning bro, got offer from NorthWest community college, BC. tried using this flywire but the school is not listed there. thanks

Jejelaye01:

Flywire portal is very friendly. All you need do is register with a valid email and password and you are good to go. After registration, u select the name of your school and click on start payment.
You input the amount you want to pay in a box and you are asked in subsequent column the mode of payment ranging from payment with card to payment with form A in dollars, pounds or exact amount in canadian dollars.
If you are paying with form A, You click form A and the conversion is done for you by the system. Once you click continue to payment, your payment instructions appears and it's also sent to your mail (the mail you use in registering).
Its this payment instruction you will take to your bank along side your passport, your undergraduate certificate, nysc, ur admission letter and also a kind of authorization letter from your school.
With the above you are good to go.
But note that the payment instructions from flywire to your bank will expire after 72hours.

Please pardon my tenses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by IFY200: 1:43am On Aug 31, 2017
Mandoy:
Review of Eligibilty has just started after 21 weeks, IN GOD I TRUST
congrats bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by VickyRotex(f): 3:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Rocorleone:
Nice one. God bless you!

Amen! God Bless you too!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by VickyRotex(f): 3:41am On Aug 31, 2017
careerwoman:

Hello.. I think @Abiodunne's application is extraordinary and the long wait is odd.. It's not the usual time frame so I guess he would lose nothing if he writes Accra or the Minister of Immigration. It simply means that you're confident and that you know what you want.
*My previous experience*
When I submitted my second TRV app for a visit visa, I wrote the embassy a few times because it was two weeks to my intended travel date and I didn't want to miss the conference. I also tweeted the political counsellor at the high commission in Abuja a few times and she replied my tweets. I got the visa in 15days. After the conference, she wrote me a mail to come for an appointment at the embassy so that she could hear about my Conference experience. In essence, there is no harm writing if you feel the need to as long as you're genuine and you put in a detailed app. Wishing all TRV hopefuls success in their application. It is well..

I see you dear. We Miss you! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by VickyRotex(f): 3:43am On Aug 31, 2017
obtwice:
Thank U for ur kindness and support... God bless u richly.... Amen..... i need ur advice....i hv my admission offer from concordia uni. for fall 2017 n my CAQ letter but i cant meet up d date cos of d CAQ delay n my wedding if defer wld loose the admission n wld have to re-apply for admission....do i stil go ahead with the visa process or re-apply cos my CAQ is still valid and i hv written to the school for another deferment. Thanks wld appreciate ur detailed reponse.....

Oh sorry, I'm just seeing this. You dint quote me properly, so I dint get the mention.
Please check your inbox, I have replied your email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Kemdy97:

Seriously I tire oooh..... But I don't wanna push or stress it.. Please lets chat on whatsap... 08132065011
*Firstly take down your mobile number for safety reasons*
Secondly you should be in possession of your application details oooh, get it asap, your agent withholding it from you doesn't mean he's gon perform any miracles! !!Get it and get real updates

This is just a new account to appeal and get my old account
unbanned
Once i get it I'll send you a PM,
It's well with us bro
Stay cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maziude: 4:38am On Aug 31, 2017
bronze25:

Daddy has spoken... hope you don arrange your garri warehouse.

You don come again oh...
Boy like me naim you dey call daddy. This is corruption.

But on a more serious note, CIC please let my people come... Hian...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by aijayvee(f): 4:38am On Aug 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Amen. God Bless you too! Kindly send a PM.
I tried sending u PM but I couldn't cos u ain't connected to me. I really don't know how this PM thing works. I need find out smtn ASAP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by aijayvee(f): 4:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Good morning house. Is there anyone that did medicals on Aug 21/22 receive any feedback?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by modupeesa: 5:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Good morning faithfuls and the gurus in the house. I'd been a silent observer a d taking down every info as if I'm in the classroom.

I got and admission from nwcc for Pgd business for January 2018. I studied business administration for my undergraduate. Presently working in line with my course of study

I intend going with my two children of 7 and 5 years. Husband is my sponsor, according to the info I gathered on this forum, I've gotten all docs: letter of Intro from my employer, my pay slip, my pension statement, husband's SOA 15m, balance of his savings from his cooperative in his work place (federal govt job) 3m, his landed property, paid 1 year tuition, SOP and other doc.

Pls gurus in the house advice me, what do u think will be my faith cos of my children I'm taking with me. And any other thing u think I can do again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by tuzinde(m): 5:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Osemigho:
Hello Maroc staff(s)/customers,

Aside checked in luggage, Is backpack allowd alongside hand luggage?

Thanks.

Hi boss,

Flew in with air maroc yesterday, at montreal now.
U may not be allowed in with both, and if they insist when boarding that u can't go in with both, u will send one of the bags to be checked in there and then.
Some got to Montreal and can't find those bags now.
I advice, take one bag with u as all the hand luggage.
Also at Casablanca, a friend with two bags was told to check in one, unfortunately at Montreal, that bag not seen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Jejelaye01: 5:48am On Aug 31, 2017
OriEyeLe:
Morning bro, got offer from NorthWest community college, BC. tried using this flywire but the school is not listed there. thanks

Yes boss. Please contact the account session of your school on how to pay your fees. Not all schools uses the flywire. The answer to your question above lies solely in the hands of your account/financial department of your school.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by samjumbo: 6:12am On Aug 31, 2017
Alantobie:

Thank you for your reply. I was planning to pay a year tuition fee and transfer living expenses to a dorm account created in my name. Is that good enough and will there be any issue with the dorm account newly created?
Why not raise a bank draft. Then your sponsor deposits all necessary funds. Act fast ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by samjumbo: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2017
Though nothing is impossible, children of 7 and 5years na community oo.. More reason to live them behind so u focus on your study. PGD, what was your undergrad GPA? Ur sponsor ain't bad at all..
modupeesa:
Good morning faithfuls and the gurus in the house. I'd been a silent observer a d taking down every info as if I'm in the classroom.

I got and admission from nwcc for Pgd business for January 2018. I studied business administration for my undergraduate. Presently working in line with my course of study

I intend going with my two children of 7 and 5 years. Husband is my sponsor, according to the info I gathered on this forum, I've gotten all docs: letter of Intro from my employer, my pay slip, my pension statement, husband's SOA 15m, balance of his savings from his cooperative in his work place (federal govt job) 3m, his landed property, paid 1 year tuition, SOP and other doc.

Pls gurus in the house advice me, what do u think will be my faith cos of my children I'm taking with me. And any other thing u think I can do again.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by toludadon(m): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh sorry, I'm just seeing this. You dint quote me properly, so I dint get the mention.
Please check your inbox, I have replied your email.
Hi, I'm also coming to Concordia University in Winter, do you know the time frame to expect admission decision from the school? thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by modupeesa: 7:00am On Aug 31, 2017
samjumbo:
Though nothing is impossible, children of 7 and 5years na community oo.. More reason to live them behind so u focus on your study. PGD, what was your undergrad GPA? Ur sponsor ain't bad at all..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by excelrapheal: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2017
mcobex:
Thank God for journey mercies

Pls how many bags did u travel with and we're they above the required weight for luggage travel?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Based on the approvals from June till date between 7-9 days average. This is based on monikers that shared all the relevant dates and did not receive a request for proof of funds.

Thank you so much. I pray it comes earlier though. School resumes tomorrow!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2017
yomcy2016:
Hi dear, please just wanna know, did you get a notification to that effect? Or you just checked and saw that your eligibility review has started?

I just checked and saw it oh!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by abestine(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Judgepelumi:

I'm not sure, as I'm yet to see your reply
I did reply, the mail was returned, I have replied again, if it didn't go through, drop your number so I can add you to my WhatsApp chat, then we can talk
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2017
McOsheBaba:

Thank you so much. I pray it comes earlier though. School resumes tomorrow!

Only an average. Mine came 3 days after med passed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by McOsheBaba(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Only an average. Mine came 3 days after med passed

Oh! That's a cool relief! I pray it comes today!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by yomcy2016(f): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Thanks nairacountry

nairacountry:

No notification will be pushed to your mail, it will only be updated on your profile.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2017
glam4444:

I didn't hear anything on the tele young master.
Y directin dem to WhatsApp instead ov CBN.
Something z not ryt .
Lol, you dey mind these pple ni?? grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Unbanplease22:

Lol, you dey mind these pple ni?? grin

Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Osemigho:
Hello Maroc staff(s)/customers,

Aside checked in luggage, Is backpack allowd alongside hand luggage?

Thanks.
Osemigho what is backpack?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by aobiya(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Please any idea how much it is to get Police Character Report for d embassy.

Urgent reply needed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Femiadeuyi(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2017
Pls I need assistance on how to link my paper application with online application to check my status. I submitted my application since 16th march and I haven't heard anything yet. Keep saying my application is being processed in Ghana. I need your advice and assistance. School will resume this September ☹️
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by yomcy2016(f): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Sent you a mail abestine. Please i just have few questions i need to ask. can you kindly acknowledge receipt of same. thanks

abestine:

I did reply, the mail was returned, I have replied again, if it didn't go through, drop your number so I can add you to my WhatsApp chat, then we can talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (501)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.