Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (828035 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Austinpee4: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2017
paradisewoods:
@justwise and all gurus in house.

I applied for visiting visa online and did my biometrics at VAC lagos. I just got an email for passport request. Please do I have to pay VAC again for my passport transmission. Please look at the picture attached. Thanks
No, you won't pay for passport transmission. Ensure you submit your passport in the same VAC you gave your biometrics.(Lagos).The Lagos Canadian Visa office will issue your TRV.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Austinpee4: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2017
vinci500:
Can I submit paper application without dropping my passport??
Not anymore. Recently, VFS ensured all applicant's using the paper route dropped their passport alongside their application.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kcwitch(m): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
AKUPSME:
please I need ideas

Please how do I find the research pool with lecturers?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kcwitch(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please I would like to start the process from scratch. I have a Masters degree. I'd like to know which school is cheaper or offers scholarship? Also, is it cheaper/better to do a Masters degree or a diploma considering job and relocation matters?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
kcwitch:
Please I would like to start the process from scratch. I have a Masters degree. I'd like to know which school is cheaper or offers scholarship? Also, is it cheaper/better to do a Masters degree or a diploma considering job and relocation matters?
Since you have MSc then go for PhD , you can get full funding for it but will have to search for schools offering your intended program so you can make contact
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kcwitch(m): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
mcobex:
Since you have MSc then go for PhD , you can get full funding for it but will have to search for schools offering your intended program so you can make contact

Please, do you have schools likely to give full funding?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Crownny86: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
The disarrangement of your first and last name should not be a problem since it does not affect you Last name.
Your mum should try boost her account but not with cash lodgement to give her more financial strength.

JoseJonn:

Thanks dear. My Last name is Johnson. I have four elder step siblings(3married and working)and we are three from my mum and dad of which I'm the first. Thanks again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maziude: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
kcwitch:

Please, do you have schools likely to give full funding?

Ahn ahn Boss fear God na...

All you have to do is use google.com , key in your program and level of study and canada in the search area... you will see result.

If you read back, the steps were laid down...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by BRANDYAK: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
sthillz:
I need an answer to this question please

If I go for PGC/D and then masters, does it qualify for the 3 year work permit?

@soj @justwise @mazi @jynuwa

The rule is study for one year as an international student and get a one year post study work permit or study for two years and get two or three years post study work permit, all lies at the discretion of visa officer. You can do both the masters and PGD depending on when you decide to apply for your work permit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kcwitch(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
maziude:

Ahn ahn Boss fear God na...

All you have to do is use google.com , key in your program and level of study and canada in the search area... you will see result.

If you read back, the steps were laid down...

Lol, I tried google but couldn't find anything useful. And for the previous page, it's hectic going through them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
sthillz:
I need an answer to this question please

If I go for PGC/D and then masters, does it qualify for the 3 year work permit?

@soj @justwise @mazi @jynuwa

It sure does.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maziude: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
kcwitch:

Lol, I tried google but couldn't find anything useful. And for the previous page, it's hectic going through them.

Well... you really need to go through them... most people went through them... it will really help you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kcwitch(m): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
maziude:

Well... you really need to go through them... most people went through them... it will really help you.

No idea of which page to start from?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maziude: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
kcwitch:

No idea of which page to start from?

Page 0....

PS:
All newbies... please start from page 0... You will be doing yourself a whole lot of good...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Judgepelumi(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
maziude:

Page 0....

PS:
All newbies... please start from page 0... You will be doing yourself a whole lot of good...
Sir I just pm you. Please kindly respond. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by itengr(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Don't wait for them to request the receipt because they might not. Since you have paid tuition, it is a critical component of the application that might help you. You want them to know right away. Scan the receipt and send to Accra Immigration at their email you will find on page 0 of this forum.
Thank u Boss mi..very appreciative !! Did as told and got a reply today itself. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by adebayonle(m): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
please help a newbie,a Friend of mine has a third class in industrial chemistry and will like to do work and study in canada,actually he planned to go to college,where he can do work and study please your advice and opinion are welcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by chinexchiboy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hello everyone,
I checked my cic account and i saw this "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam".I have not done any medicals yet.
What could this mean ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by matic12: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
chinexchiboy:
Hello everyone,
I checked my cic account and i saw this "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam".I have not done any medicals yet.
What could this mean ?

When did you apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by chinexchiboy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
September 12

When did you apply? [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Riddler32: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hi Ladies and Gents,

Good Day.

I got admitted to Lambort College for PGD September entry, tuition fees paid but was denied visa from Canadian Embassy. I researched, crossed my t's and dotted the i's, fasted and prayed with my family and at the end my visa application was rejected on the following grounds:

1. Travel history (a virgin passport)
2. Purpose of visit (i did a professional job in writing the statement)

I got discouraged and looked for other countries to get a degree. However, my elder brother is of the opinion that i should re-apply since i wasn't denied based on finance.

I put in the application on the 19th August 2017

Please house how do i get this trashed out (2 aforementioned points). I kindly await a quick respond.

Regards.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by osento(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
What was your proposed course of study??[quoqte author=Riddler32 post=62134511]Hi Ladies and Gents,

Good Day.

I got admitted to Lambort College for PGD September entry, tuition fees paid but was denied visa from Canadian Embassy. I researched, crossed my t's and dotted the i's, fasted and prayed with my family and at the end my visa application was rejected on the following grounds:

I got discouraged and looked for other countries to get a degree. However, my elder brother is of the opinion that i should re-apply since i wasn't denied based on finance.

Please house how do i get this trashed out (2 aforementioned points). I kindly await a quick respond.

Regards.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by osento(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
What was your proposed course of study?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Riddler32: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Big Data Analysis in Computing.

osento:
What was your proposed course of study??[quoqte author=Riddler32 post=62134511]Hi Ladies and Gents,

Good Day.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ayonet(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
GlitteringStar:

LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER AND FALL 2018)

1. Awuf: July 3rd, MBA, VIU, Online route, Upfront Medical

2. PVC4real: August 18th, Georgian College, Online Route, Upfront Medical (Passed)----Delayed

3. Hamddy: September 14th, PGD, Niagara College, Paper Route

4. Steveobasi34: September 15th, Undergraduate, VIU, Paper Route

5. Lifeisguhd: September 28th, PGC , GBC, Online Route

6. Valenti12: October 6th, PGD, Humber College, Paper Route

7. Ceceliaa34: October 6th, PGD, Lambton College, Paper Route, Upfront Medical (Passed)

8. Weirdpc: October 16th, M.Ap.Sci., U of W, Paper Route, Upfront Medical

9. OriEyeLe: October 16th, PGD, Northwest Community College, Paper Route, Upfront Medical (Passed)

When you submit your TRV application, kindly add your details to the list and provide the following information:

*Submission Date
*Institution
*Level of Study
*Mode of Submission: Online/Paper

Kindly use the format above. Thanks.

24th of October, Humber college diploma, paper route

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by tommee: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
matic12:

When did you apply?

Guy all you do here is ask when did you apply or share your profile

When will you share your own profile too? or apply na wa oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by osento(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
What was your undergraduate degree
Riddler32:
Big Data Analysis in Computing.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by matic12: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
tommee:

Guy all you do here is ask when did you apply or share your profile
When will you share your own profile too? or apply na wa oo
Bro, sorry......
I applied On the 21th of October, University of Manitoba, M.sc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by tommee: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
matic12:

Bro, sorry......

I applied On the 21th of October, University of Manitoba, M.sc

Take it easy bro it shall end in praise you cannot determine when you will get response by asking when other applied all cases are treated differently. Engage yourself in something that will take your time and pray.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Deolaw: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good evening house. I am very new to the thread and very confused. I wish to study and possibly work alongside at Canada. I have a MSc already here but wish to have another one there. Please can someone lead me through. I am so confused from page 0. Looks like a mountain to climb. Please help me! Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Riddler32: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
BSc Statistics and Industrial Maths
osento:
What was your undergraduate degree

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.