Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (837524 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by NobleA007: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
@Cherryola Not necessary you order your note through someone in canada. It cost 5$ through someone with Citizenship or PR in Canada. You can use gcmsnow.com which will cost you 23$(8500naira). Is very easy. Follow the instructions, Just pay with your master card, you will be sent a consent form after payment. Print the attached form.
Sign the form where it is indicated.
Take a picture or scan the form and send it to info@gcmsnow.com. You will receive email confirmation from them. I think the average processing time of GCMS note application is 30/40 days Max.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
TDultimate:
I've been delayed..

TDultimate:

I paid 1yr school fees..
I'm wondering what else I can do..

Hi TDultimate,
Sorry for your refusal. It seems like you are not getting things right on your application.

Firstly, Is your intended program reasonable inline/relevant to your previous education or Job role?

Secondly, what's your level of education ... BSc, PGD, MSc, phd ?

Thirdly, was there any indication of lump sum deposit into your account or sponsors account, if there is, did you explain clearly the source of fund to the visa officer?.
SOURCE OF FUNDS/INCOME plays a vital role on your application in tackling insufficient funds and satisfying the visa officer that future funding exist.

Also, did you clearly state on your SOP/LOE that you have successfully paid for your full tuition fees?

Lastly, is this your first application? Have you been denied visa before? If yes, how did you tackle the concerns of the visa officer on your previous app? Did you order for your GCMS note previously and clearly explain everything to the visa officer.

Please give answers to this questions, then we can now know how best to assist you.

Once more sorry for the refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thank you, they offer one year M. Eng, but if you click that link, how will see what am talking about.

Bright9412:

Your tuition fee will be stated on your offer letter. I doubt if Concordia University offers 1 year MEng Program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by gbemiigbal: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
TDultimate:

I paid 1yr school fees..
I'm wondering what else I can do..

Was the response posted to the Canadian address you provided or mailed to your email?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by richsnub(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
jnyuwa02:

How have you been trying to contact me? Leave me your email here and I will get in touch with you.
hello, please there's something I'll like to discuss with you in private, please it's important
drop your email for me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bdemix(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good Evening, i have BSc in Chemistry and i have quite applied to some universities for master programs in canada and the admission has been like a rocket science for me as majority of the schools in canada required me to secure a supervisor and the process has been too hard and time wasting. Either the supervisors say they are not accepting new student or that their is no research funding. Now, i have considered changing my program to a related course-based in low tuition university but my question is that i need to know if this will not wane my VISA application success. Also, i will be glad if someone could help provide names of universities that accept MSc Chemistry student with CGPA of 3.35/5.00. Advice will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by AKUPSME: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jahluv:

Yes, I am going coming Fall.
Bros this is my email address
Akupuomeikenna@gmail.com
Send me an email let's align
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by eja4uu: 1:41am On Jan 26, 2018
Anike22:
Passport Request after the third application.
My God, My God!

@Anike22 ,pls I wnt 2 ask u some questions 2 ask u, kindly connect me wt my email address kenny4uu@gmail.com thnk u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by khoj: 2:03am On Jan 26, 2018
Hi all, please I new help. I have admission into Queens University for my PhD program. I had applied by November 2017 but was rejected reason stating that they are not convinced I wld be coming back . Pls note I applied with my wife. Another reason was not convinced I wld be coming back based on travel purpose and lastly not convinced I wld be coming back based on finances.

I had a scholarship worth 25k in USD by an indigenous company and the acc statement I was given had 70million in naira and about 500k USD from Citibank.

Document I submitted are;

1) my Msc certificate (petroleum engineering from University of Salford Manchester, UK ) and transcript

2) Bsc certificate from uniport ( petroleum engineering )

3) account statement and scholarship letter

4) 3 (C of O ) .....my Dads landed documents

5) letter of purpose

6) admission letter

7) nysc discharge certificate, SSCE (One sitting) , passport photograph.

cool my wife submitted hers .....she's a medical doctor and we attached everything necessary. .......

Pls note: we just got married and our accounts were flat and I was out of job and timely the admission and scholarship came.......

I've been offered a new admission for May 2018, I want to reapply but i need all the necessary advice......I WOULD BE APPLYING ALONE NOW.....

THANKS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Cherryola:
@frankrobbn1 @weirdpc @nobleA007 thx to you guys u make me more understand this one more thing I need to know from you guy am see deffient type of gcms note am I clicking of standard gcms or gcms plus
STANDARD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kaze4blues(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2018
How much on average will be enough for a Msc in Canada

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Cherryola: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Ordering my gcms note are they going to give me the delivery tracking number and days it will be deliver in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2018
NO. Scan it back to them after u signed the form, you will receive a message like this 'THANK YOU YOUR REQUEST HVE BEEN SENT TO CIC' then your reference number follows....then wait for 30-40 days, you will get it.

Cherryola:
Ordering my gcms note are they going to give me the delivery tracking number and days it will be deliver in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bluegirl080115: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2018
Anike22:

Thank you guys.
What I did differently was that this time I applied online instead of paper and also I attached a letter from a lawyer explaining and defending and tackling all the refusal reasons with excuses. I would share fully when I get my passport back and all.

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by tylerwill: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2018
Osemigho:

The implication of your silence now would be when you apply for permanent residency, they would ask for your UCI number and linked your student application to it.

Don't silent anything, apply for EE instead. Once you become domestic student, you will have more admission and funding opportunities. You can even do another undergraduate degree after then if you like.

Baba please check your email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SeedofDavid: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2018
A very good day to everyone in the house, please I require assistance and would appreciate every single response I'm able to get so that I can make a good decision with respect to my graduate studies.
(I graduated with a 3rd class but would like to further my degree).

1. Can I get admitted to a Masters/PGD program with my grade?

2. If it is possible for me to get the admission, can you help me with higher institutions to focus on (as I understand some schools are certainly more competitive than others)?

3. If the best route for me is a PGD, would I be able to proceed for a masters degree (either in same school or another), as I would like to end up with said degree ultimately.

God bless you Sirs and Madams.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kwinsli: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hi! I just got admitted for postgraduate diploma. Please how do I begin my visa application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Cherryola: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
@OriEyeLe am ordering my gcms note from here but my friend in canada his helping me to receive it then will snap or scan it to me here how long will it take to deliver to my friend house in canada there. so that I will be able to inform him when he will be expecting it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by walter08: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Is it college school? what version of transcript did they request...is it course-by-course or document-by-document?

kwinsli:
Hi! I just got admitted for postgraduate diploma. Please how do I begin my visa application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kwinsli: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
walter08:
Is it college school? what version of transcript did they request...is it course-by-course or document-by-document?

I just scanned the transcript I got from my school to them. It's a college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by walter08: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
pls I sent you request. Like to ask you some questions

kwinsli:

I just scanned the transcript I got from my school to them. It's a college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by owhizkid: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Goodday guys, I just got an invitation for my cousins graduation from nursing school.. I intend applying for Canadian TRP. I'd love to get there and apply to school to secure an admission.. That is convert it to student visa.. Is it possible? Wats d process like.. I need assistance guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kwinsli: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Stevie010:
Hello, I need help cry
I'm in need of an advise,
I got approved on the 11th this month (paper route)
I tracked my passport later and I saw that it has been dispatched on the 17th to VAC but didn't see "ready for collection" something similar then I tracked it again today I saw it has been dispatched on the 22th which was Monday?! How?! Why did that change? Why was it dispatched twice? Is this normal? What should I do now cause am really confused

Thanks.
Please, how did you begin your application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bostem: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hello WEIRDPC,
My guardian is not my sponsor just using her SOA to get the Visa done with. There is no chance of getting a family as well
WEIRDPC:

Why does your guardian want to sponsor you,? how many dependent does your guardian have? the source of his income, is there continuity? Do you have a better chance of getting someone who is family or close relative? just so you know, your tuition per year would be approximately 1.2mil per year. your living cost would be approximately 3mil per year.

Best wishes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cherryola:
@OriEyeLe am ordering my gcms note from here but my friend in canada his helping me to receive it then will snap or scan it to me here how long will it take to deliver to my friend house in canada there. so that I will be able to inform him when he will be expecting it

Sebi u were asking if you will click on standard or not earlier, what's your friend got to do with it again? Ordering from here and paying $23 means you will get it in your mail in 30/40 days, Wetin be your friend will recieve it again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Bostem:
Hello WEIRDPC,
My guardian is not my sponsor just using her SOA to get the Visa done with. There is no chance of getting a family as well

Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Bostem: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please, can one use an international SOA(USA) of a family/relative to apply for Canadian study visa? help a confused fellow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Waltacarrinton: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hello house, please I want to visit canada �� for vacation through rotary club. I was told that Canadian embassy shares database with American embassy, of which I have applied for american visit visa before which I was denied. So my question is how is the American visa denial going to affect my Canada visiting visa. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by NobleA007: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Cherryola:

You don't need any tracking number. Use the STANDARD NOTE, You will receive it via your e-mail once is ready, Just make the payment and follow the necessary instructions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (501)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.