Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) (67168 Views)

Buhari Has Insulted The Constitution – Agbakoba Reacts To Cjn’s Suspension / Biafra Vs Arewa Youths:osinbajo Meets South East Governors,others(pics) / National Assembly Moves To Invoke The Constitution Over Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) by omoelerin1: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
hakeem4:
I'd be the happiest person if they can scrap this NYSC nobody should come and waste my time after graduation. Because I cannot go to the north and be teaching @boki's while my business is down south
can any inteligent and educated person make this statement? No. you look like a sickler.
Re: Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) by derhyma: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin they've just increased illiteracy level in the North...
Re: Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) by Danachuks(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
smartty68:
Hope this news isnt false though. Because to me NYSC is just useless

but before you served,it was not useless, while you were in school,you've always dreamth of wearing the NYSC head dress.and now you've experienced it,and you call it useless.

1 Like

Re: Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) by smartty68(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Danachuks:

but before you served,it was not useless, while you were in school,you've always dreamth of wearing the NYSC head dress.and now you've experienced it,and you call it useless.
Are you ok

Never liked it before, never served either. So relax and think outside the box man! NYSC is not all that there's.
Re: Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) by Jelal0007(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
yhemster:
Very Nice, it's a good news for me. I pray this becomes law ASAP. Although, it has been a great avenue for many young Nigerians to explore other regions of the country. Unfortunately, this good intentions has been corrupted by stupid bureaucracy.
Chistar,,nawa oo.....long time man.
Re: Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) by streets2empire: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
I don't know what to say whether it is good or bad

Meanwhile check this artilcle out, 15 things people living in rented apartment can relate to: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=8
Re: Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) by bardiprecious: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
NYSC is a total waste of time.....let it be scraped.........
Re: Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) by hakeem4(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
omoelerin1:
can any inteligent and educated person make this statement? No. you look like a sickler.
is that the best you could come up with ?

1 Like

Re: Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) by Oshidaguy: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
It should be applauded by all
Re: Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) by omoelerin1: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
hakeem4:
is that the best you could come up with ?
what do you know that you are going to teach the abokis? i dont see any thing in your head. with your face that looks like a lizard's face.

1 Like

Re: Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) by enimooko: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Why should any sensible person protest violently against this amendment that would benefit everyone? Government wastes a lot of money running the scheme and yet grads get only a fraction of the money budgeted for the schemes.

There are some amendments that are worth protesting against but I don't think it should be this.
Out of 180 million how many are sensible. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) by hakeem4(m): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
omoelerin1:
what do you know that you are going to teach the abokis? i dont see any thing in your head. with your face that looks like a lizard's face.
. grin grin
Re: Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) by fratermathy(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
This Is The Complete Collation Of The Votes Of The Senate Of The NASS As Shared By Delta Central Senator Sen. Ovie Omo Agege...This Was Shared By The Senator Himself Today.26/07/2017

No. 29 is Subject To Your Interpretation

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1891155521148614&id=100007625525097

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Bola Tinubu Discloses Cause Of Son’s Death / Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.