Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) (15670 Views)

Nawa Oh! See Wat Girls Are Now Posting On Facebook!(photo) / Nawa Oh! Which Kind Of Wedding Pose Is This One Again?! (photo) / Nawa Oh! Read What Happened After Man Has Sex With Lady He Met In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2017
chiddyok:

My sister how do you look? I doubt you look that yummy. Do yourself a favour, modify your comment.

Listen madam, I am not saying she's ugly or not attractive. But my definition of disgusting here is putting her body on display just to ask of call card, Haaaa that act is totally disgusting. Anyway somebody maybe using her picture without her consent
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by FTrebirth(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2017
that's a stupid, lowlife scammer...possibly a male hiding under a female account like urlando and gossipfreak. they're all fond of begging for recharge cards.

a chic with an expensive ass like that can't reduce herself to such cheap scam.
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Lalas247(f): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Yh could be a male

Chic with her mumu self will use her pic ... the fact it's some random pic guys should not fall o
Before dem take una do rituals or wtever bs y'all believe in
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Listen madam, I am not saying she's ugly or not attractive. But my definition of disgusting here is putting her body on display just to ask of call card, Haaaa that act is totally disgusting. Anyway somebody maybe using her picture without her consent
Madam, it's only me you saw to quote. Plus I know you meant her body is disgusting, not the act. If you thought so, you would have said so. Have a very lovely day ma'am.
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by patola080(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2017
bibijay123:
I doubt if that's her real pix
you are right without c her face but some fool will still send it to her
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by bibijay123(f): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2017
patola080:
you are right without c her face but some fool will still send it to her

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2017
F dayum!
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Kylekent59: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2017
This pic reminds me of 2go back then.
grin grin grin. A guy would pretend as if he were a female and then scam his fellow guys.
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
She look disgusting.

What she did was disgusting but that yansh in the picture though.. kai!
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by chubinwa(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2017
d ass though
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by hausadreturn(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
She look disgusting.
I dont understand. Is she looking disgusting for posting her nude picture or her nude picture looks disgusting?
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
owwww sweetie why? you are extremely hot, i swear you won't walk so far to get 10 maga....pretty girls with your body type use their heads
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by ogawisdom(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
It's most likely a man using a female pic
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by nelson7777: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

your first comment was. "she looks disgusting"

u look disgusting and ur attitude disgust me, are totally different things no matter d context...

all we could deduce 4rm ur comment is, u publicly stated online dat a fellow woman like u looks disgusting..
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
nelson7777:

your first comment was. "she looks disgusting"

u look disgusting and ur attitude disgust me, are totally different things no matter d context...

all we could deduce 4rm ur comment is, u publicly stated online dat a fellow woman like u looks disgusting..

Honestly I don't normally do this but I will reply you. You see, the lady is beautiful but what she just did is totally disgusting if she's the one that posted that picture o. I have corrected that
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by pu7pl3(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Plz just modify ur comment...or brace urself for more scrutiny

Xcelinteriors
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by pu7pl3(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nikkigel:
owwww sweetie why? you are extremely hot, i swear you won't walk so far to get 10 maga....pretty girls with your body type use their heads

I bet u know how to use ur head expertly..

If u knw wat I mean
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
pu7pl3:

I bet u know how to use ur head expertly..
If u knw wat I mean
hmmmmm don't think the other way round
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by ScienceHD(f): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nigerians are corrupt more than their leaders, Just imagine the nudes in this thread

Some are even Vaseline users without knowing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tklmuG9CRu4
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by pu7pl3(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nikkigel:

Wich other way round am I thinking wink
Nikkigel:

Wich other way round am I thinking
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
pu7pl3:

Wich other way round am I thinking wink
Wich other way round am I thinking
i dunno use your head
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by pu7pl3(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nikkigel:
i dunno use your head
I'll use my head after uve used urs 69 times
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Rtopzy(f): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
lefulefu:
haba! sharing nude pix just for ordinary recharge card grin grin grin grin wat of if na 30 billion dem wan come share nko grin grin grin but d ukwu gallant sha wink wink
Ukwu master
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rtopzy:

Ukwu master
Rtopzy how u?
long time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by aziaka111(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
I just remembered d days of 2go
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by HonestyDoesPay: 12:54am On Jul 28, 2017
AFRO CLIP MEDIA that's what they call themselves, these guys tell you they are an entertainment body in Nigeria looking for artists to submit their songs and get featured in a compilation. They entice you by telling you that you'll win 500k and after you send your song, I'm very sure they steal it cause afterwards they send you a mail claiming to have listened and that you qualified.

My cousin from Port Harcourt just sent me the mail they sent her that she qualified after they had LISTENED TO HER SONG.

Luckily for her she forwarded the mail they sent her today and I was able to see the fraud in it cause a friend from Abuja sent me same message 3 months ago about how this clowns claim that he'd qualified.

They claim they will promote your music for a token 25k, yet you're gonna win 500k, seriously who does that?

There are a lot of wolves in sheep clothing trying so desperately hard to scam gullible and zealous artists of their hard earned money under the guise of helping them.

Please note that THIS FAKE AGENCY sends this notification via facebook where they claim to be having this fictitious CD compilation project every month yet we are yet to see a winner.

PLEASE WARN ANY UPCOMING ARTIST YOU KNOW NOT TO FALL VICTIM TO THESE CHEAP SCAMMERS - AFRO CLIP MEDIA.

Enough said
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Rtopzy(f): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2017
lefulefu:
Rtopzy how u? long time cheesy
Cool, nd u?....

1 Like

Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Rtopzy:

Cool, nd u?....
iyam very fine cheesy
gud mornin
Re: Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo) by Rtopzy(f): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2017
lefulefu:
iyam very fine cheesy gud mornin
I'm glad you are, good morning sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.