Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nowadays, These Two Words Looks Alike To Me, "Buari And Burial" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nowadays, These Two Words Looks Alike To Me, "Buari And Burial" (525 Views)

Why Igbo Must Give Hausas Land For Market And Burial / Hausa Community In Nnewi Want Land For Market And Burial, Living Peacefully / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nowadays, These Two Words Looks Alike To Me, "Buari And Burial" by niyihawking(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
These days, anytime i'm reading a topic; the moment i come across the word burial, i interpret it in my mind as Buari.

Is anything wrong with me?
Re: Nowadays, These Two Words Looks Alike To Me, "Buari And Burial" by Spicy06: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
For real men.
Same thing happens to me.

1 Like

Re: Nowadays, These Two Words Looks Alike To Me, "Buari And Burial" by GavelSlam: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sorry for the loss of your family members.

When is the obito?
Re: Nowadays, These Two Words Looks Alike To Me, "Buari And Burial" by AntiWailer: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
GavelSlam:
Sorry for the loss of your family members.

When is the obito?

grin grin

Wickid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nowadays, These Two Words Looks Alike To Me, "Buari And Burial" by googlepikins: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Buhari is still an illiterate, since he's from the north.

1 Like

Re: Nowadays, These Two Words Looks Alike To Me, "Buari And Burial" by MasterKim: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tbh ehn, easterners no get bad mouth reach. Back to uncle Jona days, d bad mouth of dz westerners na 10/10.

aswear if na westerners dey yab buhari ehn, he go don comot from president tey tey. Life go don tire am.
Dem sabi destroy pesin life wit ordinary mouth

2 Likes

Re: Nowadays, These Two Words Looks Alike To Me, "Buari And Burial" by Sirjamo: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Could be you will soon buried.

2 Likes

Re: Nowadays, These Two Words Looks Alike To Me, "Buari And Burial" by yarimo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
niyihawking:
These days, anytime i'm reading a topic; the moment i come across the word burial, i interpret it in my mind as Buari.

Is anything wrong with me?
op go and pray fast, your village people just open your case. chai

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Are Wasting Your Time, Charly Boy Tells IPOB, Biafran Agitators / Pictures Of The Released Kidnapped Lagos High School Students / Nigerian Writer, Chidera Okolie, Bags African Youth Icon Of The Year 2017 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.