Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management (50405 Views)

Expelled Olusegun Kayode Bello Sues Nigerian Law School, Police / Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management by Kiakia(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Can just stop with this your wack judgement already! So, you're already condemning him based on what the NLS said about him? Have you heard his own side of the story? From the story, it is already clear that the NLS is negatively biased against him and they manifested it in their action. Ask yourself if they would have expelled another student based on the flimsy excuse of having a petty altercation with another student. Not judging anybody but I think the guy was not treated fairly and that is my major concern.
Your opinion though. I have read his own side of the story. I have also read the Press Statement issued by the management of NLS. After reading both, I came to the conclusion that the Kayode Bello was as guilty as hell and was rightly and properly expelled from the law school. Deal with it!
Re: Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management by tk4rd: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2017
"Olusegun Kayode Bello"..
A combination of the names of three Bad Guys.. grin grin grin
O.B.J,, F.F.K,, and Yahaya Bello..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student / Petrochemical Engineering, Is It A Nice Career / See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.