Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

What Is Web Directories And It's Benefits To Your Blog And Free Web Directories - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Web Directories And It's Benefits To Your Blog And Free Web Directories (659 Views)

Is Web Development Still Profitable / Why Is Web Development So Complex? / What Is Web Push Notification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Web Directories And It's Benefits To Your Blog And Free Web Directories by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 27, 2017
WEB Directories, contrast, are human-powered. Site owners submit their sites to directories (sometimes for a fee, sometimes free) and human editors determine the value of the site and whether it should be included in the directory. Directory visitors can search the director or drill down to the appropriate category, i.e., Arts & Humanities > Museums, Galleries & Centers > Modern & Contemporary.

Search engines and directories are both tools people use to find information on the Web. The difference is in how they get and organize their information. search engine use little program know as spider and bots to scour[search] the internet while web directories are operate my human beign.

learn BENEFIT OF SUBMITING YOUR SITE/BLOG URL TO WEB DIRECTORIES and FREE WEB DIRECTORIES YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR BLOG/SITE URL TO

[url][/url]http://www.tolulopeworld.tk/2017/07/what-is-web-directories-and-its-benefits-and-free-web-directories-to-submit-your-blog-website-url-to.html
Re: What Is Web Directories And It's Benefits To Your Blog And Free Web Directories by socialmedia012: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Blog Directory

(1) (Reply)

Instagram With 15k+ Followers Needed.. / Skrill Funds Wanted At #320 In A Small Amount Of $50 ASP / Bloggers Here Is An Ad Network That Is Far Better Than Adsense And Pays Very Wel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.