Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Buhari Fully Recovered’ Signs Of Miracle – Governor Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fully Recovered’ Signs Of Miracle – Governor Umahi (619 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Fully Recovered’ Signs Of Miracle – Governor Umahi by Daily4mative: 3:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Governor Umahi from Ebonyi who is one of the seven governors that visited the President in London on Wednesday night, has said the recovery of President Buhari remains a miracle.

This was made known by several calls from different newsmen on the telephone from London.

According to reports Governor Umahi has said that he and his colleagues were surprised with the level of his (President) recovery.

It would be recalled that the president left the country for London where he has been on a treatment of an unspecified ailment. Some key figure has used their position to ask for the>>>>>continue to site>>>

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fully Recovered’ Signs Of Miracle – Governor Umahi by sarrki(m): 3:03am On Jul 27, 2017
Its a miracle

Thank you working governor

Sir umahi we love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fully Recovered’ Signs Of Miracle – Governor Umahi by nextprince: 3:09am On Jul 27, 2017
Coming from the model (chairman) of Eastern governors and in the opposition, rather than thinking, confused toads with pap as brain will wait for FFK to do the thinking. Or is PDP now working for APC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fully Recovered’ Signs Of Miracle – Governor Umahi by tydi(m): 3:23am On Jul 27, 2017
sarrki:
Its a miracle

Thank you working governor

Sir umahi we love you

He shouldn't just be recovering, I advice him to sit his sick ass up and come back to the country or resign if no longer capable it's been past three months he left the country now,, many has gone wrong in the country and it's still goin wrong!

even if it's his robot they should sneak in for us again to see and talk cus we Nigerians already thier modus operendi, I know not quite long the truth will tell,

BTW lemme google dumb presidents around the world, I bet you Nigeria president will top the list

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fully Recovered’ Signs Of Miracle – Governor Umahi by Vutseck(m): 4:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Who was expecting a Governor who is not a PDP spokesman to heat up the polity by announcing how buhari has deprecated

that was why they were randomly chosen

the game is on let's see how it unfold, it's really not the best time to be a defender of "" Mr integrity "" who cannot make a video call to the electorate
Re: Buhari Fully Recovered’ Signs Of Miracle – Governor Umahi by Babatundecash(m): 4:07am On Jul 27, 2017
We won't take this....umahi is a pathetic liar and an Hausa/Fulani slave who is afraid to confront His slave master and precisely why was Buhari not chewing gworo in the picture and to prove those photos were real why is Aisha not sitting on Buhari's Lap......hmmmm! Say no to wailing.
Re: Buhari Fully Recovered’ Signs Of Miracle – Governor Umahi by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:20am On Jul 27, 2017
This is unacceptable . Umahi is an afonja
Re: Buhari Fully Recovered’ Signs Of Miracle – Governor Umahi by Jaideyone(m): 5:27am On Jul 27, 2017
let me guess what the ipob mor0ns will say once they wake up grin

Umahi only said that because the zoo government threatened to withhold Ebonyi's allocation cheesy
Re: Buhari Fully Recovered’ Signs Of Miracle – Governor Umahi by Jaideyone(m): 5:28am On Jul 27, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
This is unacceptable . Umahi is an afonja
Says Ifeduba Kenneth cheesy even if buhari gives you a knock on your flat skull you still won't believe grin
Re: Buhari Fully Recovered’ Signs Of Miracle – Governor Umahi by Evablizin(f): 5:42am On Jul 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Umahi has joined the pepper dem gang,with APC government every straight way shall be made crooked and every black lies will turn to White partial Truth.NAIJA I DE HAIL OOO

Re: Buhari Fully Recovered’ Signs Of Miracle – Governor Umahi by net282: 6:18am On Jul 27, 2017
Thomas still plenty, I still believe DAT nobody gives life nor taketh life, so if u re waiting for buharis death absolutely westing of time

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Would Rather Lose Maiduguri To Shekau Than Lost Port Hacourt To Kanu! / I Love This Quote / Saraki On BBC Hardtalk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.