Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Are You Tired Of Getting Slim!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Tired Of Getting Slim!!!!! (1194 Views)

how do people increase in size / Child Getting Slim During Breastfeeding..... I Need Your Opinions / Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Tired Of Getting Slim!!!!! by 01AHMED: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Are you tired of getting slim, thin or not satisfied with your small body size, do you want to bring out your shape. This is what you need Apetamin works to stimulate your appetite and let's you hold the calories so you can gain weight in a healthy manner. It improves immunity and help to correct marginal vitamin deficiency. Apetamin can be used by all.... Delivery within Lagos and outside Lagos
Call or whatsapp 09078272500
Apetamin is N5,000

Re: Are You Tired Of Getting Slim!!!!! by Josephjnr(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Fear!
Re: Are You Tired Of Getting Slim!!!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2017
I just want to add a lil weight, not get fat.
School stress is making me get very slim.

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of Getting Slim!!!!! by odutolasodiq(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2017
I see the result of routine gym activities in the first picture..... and not the product you just advertised. Stop deceiving people

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of Getting Slim!!!!! by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Can I get it in pharmacy?
Re: Are You Tired Of Getting Slim!!!!! by 01AHMED: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
@xcelinteriors sure you can get it in pharmacy
Re: Are You Tired Of Getting Slim!!!!! by 01AHMED: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
@odutolasodiq please before you condemn the product try it out first don't just condemn when you have no idea how it works.. You call that gym lol.
Re: Are You Tired Of Getting Slim!!!!! by 01AHMED: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
@Rorachy School stress is making me get very slim.[/quote]

Please call the number displayed or chat on whatsapp I bet you won't be disappointed. Thanks for commenting

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Sex Robots Designed To Replace Girlfriends / Natural Ways To Prevent Falling Sick To Malaria Often / Our Ears Can Indicate Our Health, And These 8 Factors Shouldn’t Be Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.