Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" (40820 Views)

FFK Calls For The Impeachment And Arrest Of Osinbajo / FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' / FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by 0b100100111: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
fablani:
okoroawusa think FFK is someone he can mess up with and go Scot free just like that.

I pity imo state

Pity Anambra and Abia

None of the duo can presently stand at par with Imo state. Forget generating high revenue that has no impact on the streets and life's of indigenes.

If you want to compare a state wit Imo, talk about Enugu and I might accept.

Be condemning Imo as if its worse than Anambra or Abia

3 Likes

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by IJOBA2: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
infohenry:
I nwere Nna, onye wu Nna gi n'ala igbo. What we can be we criticise, Rochas has touched many lives that even the gods will forgive him of his shortcomings. Nnamdi Kalu and FFK that are calling him names can not point to one life that they have impacted positively asides boasting of their heritage. Ndi iberibe.
MECHIE ONU GI THERE NWA NGWUROangry ROACHES BU ONYE UGWU
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by 0b100100111: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
infohenry:
I nwere Nna, onye wu Nna gi n'ala igbo. What we can be we criticise, Rochas has touched many lives that even the gods will forgive him of his shortcomings. Nnamdi Kalu and FFK that are calling him names can not point to one life that they have impacted positively asides boasting of their heritage. Ndi iberibe.

You said it all!
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Irritant: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Both of them should lick glue .. Shameless people

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Alertpro: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
someday these 2 will be in the same party and they will have a common enemy, then they will become best of friends but the internet never forgets......

4 Likes

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by potent5(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Saw it coming. Trust FFK to exact his pound of flesh.

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by JideAmuGiaka: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
PHILipu1:
It beats my imagination that FFk who was funicating with the great Ojukwu wife (Bianca) is now the hero of IPOB miscrants just because FFK is fighting Buhari.

Biafra people should be ashame of themselves.

FFK will soon Bleep Cownu wife for una and una eyes go clear.

Dino dey bleep Oluremi Tinubu.
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Pumpido75(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Truth be told, Okorocha has added more value to humanity through his philanthropy than Ffk. Calling apc members evil is preposterous. It's obvious ffk pride himself as being gifted in pouring invectives on perceived opponents which to sane minds is childish.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by xynerise: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sodomite?

E don do you before? undecided
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by bams2999(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
You Fool FFK you don't know anything in your life just like a dog harass leaders
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by bams2999(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
bams2999:
You Fool FFK you don't know anything in your life just like a dog harass leaders
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by davillian(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
FFK,this is savage.

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Strike back.

Okorowusa you are on your own, its your fight. We Igbo we are fighting for our freedom to have our Republic back.

As for chief FFK......

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by room089: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
This was too harsh and immature to have come from the stable of FFK.

Did you notice that the writer, SA to FFK is equally an igbo?
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by doctokwus: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Eventhough i see Rochas as a clown and unperturbed liar,he is far better than FFK.
FFK is a 60yr old man whose only line of attack and wall portrait is his family lineage.What a nauseating character PDP gave Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by overdrive(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
nkemdi89:
Ffk chief press secretary ndukwe is an IBO man and he signed the letter abusing his fellow Kins man, anything for the money.

nne man must wack.
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by FTrebirth(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
okorocha pulled a tiger by the tail. he had it coming. grin

3 Likes

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Afritop(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
FFK IS THE WORST POLITICIAN I HAVE EVER SAW.

AFTER HE WAS DONE RELISHING HIS SHARE AS A PRESTIGIOUS EX MINISTER AND A MEMBER OF THE CABINET AND BEING PROUD OF BEING A BACKBONE TO THE PEOPLE HE WORKED FOR AND AN AGITATOR TO THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY,
HE CHOSE TO FIGHT DIRTY AGAINST ALL HE WORKED FOR JUST BECAUSE HIS PAY MASTERS ARE BOOTED OUT OF GOVERNMENT

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by armadeo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Immediately FFK got the message he went ....

5 Likes

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by hokafor(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol, I love this. FFK, this ur knockout is traveling 1000km/ h. I m expecting uppercut form okorocha. Very soon past and present leaders of this country will be fighting in the public like hooligans. Nemesis is fast catching up with them. Dezani told Mr aluko she is ready to expose everything she doesn't mind going to jail.

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Xisnin(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I can bet he will beat you in an IQ test anytime of the day ..You only think he is a fool because his thinking frequency is a lot faster than Oscillations your own brain can pick up ..That's why every time he speaks instead of you to address the facts or non facts in his message you quickly hide under banter shelters like "FFK needs Jesus', "Cocaine sniffer " and other lame comments...No matter how had we try to denigrate the man FFK he is still one the smartest politician alive today with a very deep brain and I respect him for that .

I start with a quote from Stephen Hawkings
People who boast about their I.Q. are losers.

A man's worth is measured by his positive contributions to humanity
not a meaningless number bandied around by those who have nothing
else going for them.

I will wager that you are a lover of conspiracy theory, the only
area of expertise for FFK, because most I.Q worshippers happens to
be one.

Did you know Hitler is reported to have a very high IQ of 141, that didn't
save him from a suicidal end, perhaps this knowledge will make you have
a very deep respect and reverence for the third reich leader.

FFK will be remembered as a mad man who once held a ministerial post
and I won't be surprised if he ends up in a mental asylum.

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rubbish!!! Rubbish!!! Rubbish!!!!
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by eventsms(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
FFK is right. Okorocha is a disgrace to Igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by sweetyme001(f): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
He is a primitive and bush villager of questionable paternity whose father remains unknown even to his mother. Bet Won!!!! Okorocha is Jesus Christ no non paternity l"!!
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Lawalemi(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sall:
FFK is really some one to avoid if you don't want to loose your integrity and honor.
This guy and Fayose are really filling up the opposition gap that APC need

2 Likes

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fani no get money smoke weed nd phuck oloshos again hence the frustration one can see in him these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by danjudchi: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Abeg this name "Okoroawusa" make me grin throw way
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by nkemdi89(f): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
overdrive:

nne man must wack.
Na so na.
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Unimaginable123: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
All the descriptions are on point. 419 Okorocha is a pure fraud

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by judedave181: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
nrexzy:
Fake needs more than Jesus in his life..
Who made this fool and ex minister ?
reset your brain
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by OmoEpe(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
computerwiz2:

https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10155594627897210&id=62188827209
The ONLY thing FFK can boast of is his privileged background and in this his drug induced rants he has succeeded in proving Rochas right about his vanity and emptiness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Gifts A Little Boy A Bundle Of Naira Notes In Port Harcourt (Video) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.