Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" (40824 Views)

FFK Calls For The Impeachment And Arrest Of Osinbajo / FFK Calls APC 'Association Of Pedophiles And Coprophiliacs' / FFK Calls Lauretta Onochie "Ugly Duckling" & Buhari "A Walking Corpse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by Xisnin(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The only reason you hate him is because he left the APC

Nah, count me out of the hatred cycle, I can recognise black and white
when I see them.

Any objective person will cringe at the sewage oozing from FFK's mouth,
I think you also found some of his comments disgusting but you don't
care because he is attacking your perceived enemies.

Madness is independent of party affiliation.
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by sapele914(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
nrexzy:
Ffk needs more than Jesus in his life..
Who made this fool an ex minister ?
Prisoners deceiving people (PDP)

1 Like

Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by sapele914(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
drnoel:

Rochas see person way mad pass am go fight am
It's extremely shocking how stupid and foolish some individuals really are?amazing. Guy I am not sure you have done NYSC?you can't be these ignorant.
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by sapele914(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I can bet he will beat you in an IQ test anytime of the day ..You only think he is a fool because his thinking frequency is a lot faster than Oscillations your own brain can pick up ..That's why every time he speaks instead of you to address the facts or non facts in his message you quickly hide under banter shelters like "FFK needs Jesus', "Cocaine sniffer " and other lame comments...No matter how had we try to denigrate the man FFK he is still one the smartest politician alive today with a very deep brain and I respect him for that .
Pdp agent that probably smokes crack with him,no matter the antics he will still face charges for theft,go and account for the money you stole from jonathan's campaign,Big Thief. An intelligent politician that has never won even a local government election,so what makes him politically smart?Maybe having a basketmouth?but I was taught as a kid,empty barrels make the loudest noise.
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by sapele914(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
EdCure:

I tell ya. Jimoh Ibrahim is yet to recover from FFK's last verbal onslaught on him before the ondo election.
Some people like jimoh are cruising their phantom rolls royce and are counting millions of dollars you are here praising a man whose call to fame is propaganda cheap talk. Maybe your father is a newspaper vendor?and needs ffk's fake gist to sell his newspapers?
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by drnoel: 5:58am On Jul 29, 2017
sapele914:
It's extremely shocking how stupid and foolish some individuals really are?amazing. Guy I am not sure you have done NYSC?you can't be these ignorant.

So cos I said Rochas attacked a madder person than he is I get attacked by Rochas's stooges. Ur stuwpidity more than amazes me, infact it petrifies me that a nigerians that should be university trained can make ur kind of statement based just in insults.
My son stay away from drugs, it doesn't help.
Re: FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" by GoldNiagara(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=nrexzy post=58871854]Ffk needs more than Jesus in his life.. . Who made this fool an ex minister ? [/quote

]Nobody made him an ex minister, he became an ex minister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulkarim Chukkol - New Acting EFCC Chairman’s Profile / Saraki, Dogara, Secondus, Protest Against Osun Election Outcome / Police Officers Caught Tearing Down Jide Sanwo-olu Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.