Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy (49219 Views)

Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) / See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Abbeyme: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
igraman:
Check out my own cool method.
I did these fortnight ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C5ppEECSfU

You're passing your corn through hell, bro
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by tunlade02: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
If you have leaved in the village, you will appreciate the method. It is very healthy, cos the cover releases some flavours into the corn as it is heated.

1 Like

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by prinsam30: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Abeg what's the difference between Maize and Corn?

Maize na the one wey still get Cloth for body while Corn na the one wey dem don peel im cloth comot from im body.

I hope u understand? grin
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by rhektor(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lordgatt46:
that is how our gratefather dey do am ooo

You must be from muwonleru village grin grin grin
Nothing do you Bro that's how we roll in the village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Guestlander: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
TroubleMaker47:

Maize British
Corn American both means the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by rhektor(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
prinsam30:

Maize na the one wey still get Cloth for body while Corn na the one wey dem don peel im cloth comot from im body.

I hope u understand? grin

Which cloth?
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Listen to my new song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002/

Listen to my dope rap freestyle at
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by prinsam30: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
rhektor:

Which cloth?

the leaf wey dey im body na
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by rhektor(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
prinsam30:

the leaf wey dey im body na

grin grin grin

Ẹ̀gbọ́n I understand jàre just been sarcastic
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by prinsam30: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
rhektor:

grin grin grin
Ẹ̀gbọ́n I understand jàre just been sarcastic

good, ur a great learner, cheers
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nightking04:
Seriously? drop your phone and pick up an agric textbook.
Seriously?
And u couldn't just ignore my post?
Rick ross fall on you!
Gerrahia mehn shiiit

1 Like

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nightking04:
Seriously? drop your phone and pick up an agric textbook.
angry
This dumper fall on ur destiny!

1 Like

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Nightking04(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
angry This dumper fall on ur destiny!
Sense fall you. say amen!
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by DRPAIT123(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
It is even the best method @OP

1 Like

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by enemyofprogress: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Very very healthy
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by enemyofprogress: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
maize is that symbol of authority at the houses of assembly and the national assembly, while corn is the one you get from the farm to eat.

Waiting here to see who go talk nonsense
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nightking04:
Sense fall you. say amen!
Evans fall on ur loved ones!
Amen!
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by supereagle(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
bid4rich:
The idea is simple. The flame will penetrate the cover and eventually boil the corn inside. cheesy cheesy cheesy

NOTE: the fire will never get inside
You got it. We use to roast freshly harvested maize from the farm. Chai ! . I missed my youthful age. we call it$ Igbado Elemese."
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Day11(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
maize is that symbol of authority at the houses of assembly and the national assembly, while corn is the one you get from the farm to eat.

Waiting here to see who go talk nonsense

Hain

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by holatoj(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
hahn:
Four grown men and y'all couldn't come with a better idea?

Na wa undecided

where were u raised up ?? infact this is the best method of roasting..... the sweetest.... if u don't know something doesn't mean u shld abuse.....all the butter generation youth always having guts to abuse elders
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Abdulazeez99: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Abbeyme:
They are actually steaming the corn for eating. That's how day-old heads of corn on farmlands and in most rural settings where there are no kitchen utensils nor equipments.

That way, the moisture in the shaft would eventually cook the corn under moderate heat.

It's so so healthy.

Thanks jare... E no go spoil for you

1 Like

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by cardoctor(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Maybe thats what killed off the early man.
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by enemyofprogress: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Day11:

Hain

what?
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by viktor01(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
The best method so far.

Only those with inborn soldier qualities will know and understand this method.
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Boosayorh(f): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
slyd90:
haha OP those ones na hungry students oo angry
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
see dis Op sha, na today ?
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by redsun(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Not with that smoke. Common sense should tell you that smoke is toxic, it can literally kill you. People with common sense will burn the wood to the point that the smoke will be minimal,leaving the fire in a red flaming state to roast the corn with little or no toxicity.

1 Like

Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Airoflaw(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
maize is corn, corn is maize
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by onyokometer: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is the best way of roasting corn ,if u really grew up in the village u I'll understand me. It is healthy in the sense that u will not touch the corn itself. The corn will be cooked well inside as the leaves covering it starts to burn and when it gets to the corn,the corn I'll be ready for consumption. Those ones roasted by road side can give u what u don't want in ur system. When they do not wash hands after pupu,nwanne na diarrhea u go get,be warned
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Respecter(f): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Abbeyme:
They are actually steaming the corn for eating. That's how day-old heads of corn on farmlands and in most rural settings where there are no kitchen utensils nor equipments.

That way, the moisture in the shaft would eventually cook the corn under moderate heat.

It's so so healthy.
yes, so healthy
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by ABbless(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
after they have stolen a poor farmer's sweat, how can they have a settled brain to come up with good ideas on how best to prepare it
Re: Hope This Method Of Roasting Maize Is Healthy by Psoul(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
ricsman:
saw some guys roasting � maize like this... hope it's healthy

Like u were born and brought up in the moon and u just came to Nigeria.

U mean this is ur first time of seeing corn bn roasted this way?

Ok...continue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Photo Of Big Fish Caught By A Navy Officer / Hunter Caught An Antelope (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.