Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? (1775 Views)

Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Martinez19(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2017
To every christian, pastors are holy and anointed men who are filled with God's power to help the church and perform a certain duty. What I want to point out here is that pastors have nothing mystical or temporal to offer you more than a poor atheist hustling in the streets. They are just like the common man in the sense that there is nothing special about them.

If they want to preach, they give you motivational speeches and coat them with god talk. Whether one likes it or not, church is a business, MFM, redeem, deeper life, winners etc. People don't get that it is easy to fake the "falling under the anointing", "receiving a word from god", and other nonsense. These pastors are good at psychology in the sense that they know how to manipulate and ginger people.

Raise the dead they can't, heal the sick and restore amputees they can't but still people see them as special. Not matter their noise, singing and so called prophecies, they are empty and not special.

1 Like

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by joe4real12: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Most people in Nigeria are gullible when it comes to religion and will never adjust their mind set.

I've started learning motivational speaking.

You can make money from convincing people to remain poor fools while you enrich yourself with their offering, tithe, harvest, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by joe4real12: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2017
Martinez19:
To every christian, pastors are holy and anointed men who are filled with God's power to help the church and perform a certain duty. What I want to point out here is that pastors have nothing mystical or temporal to offer you more than a poor atheist hustling in the streets. They are just like the common man in the sense that there is nothing special about them.

If they want to preach, they give you motivational speeches and coat them with god talk. Whether one likes it or not, church is a business, MFM, redeem, deeper life, winners etc. People don't get that it is easy to fake the "falling under the anointing", "receiving a word from god", and other nonsense. These pastors are good at psychology in the sense that they know how to manipulate and ginger people.

Raise the dead they can't, heal the sick and restore amputees they can't but still people see them as special. Not matter their noise, singing and so called prophecies, they are empty and not special.
But they heal the sick, deaf and cripple on TV grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Martinez19(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
joe4real12:

But they heal the sick, deaf and cripple on TV grin
Don't mind them. Religion is a shackle.
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Wilgrea7(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
i believe supernatural things happen but from pastors, i doubt.. most pastors out there are belly pastors.. i remember a friend of mine telling me that she needs to collect drugs from her pastor who is a pharmacist.. that was clearly a contradiction.. is it that he doubts the power he claims to possess or that his money is more important than his religion.. as long as people remain hungry for miracles, they will continuously be tricked
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by 0temAtum: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
joe4real12:
Most people in Nigeria are gullible when it comes to religion and will never adjust their mind set.

I've started learning motivational speaking.

You can make money from convincing people to remain poor fools while you enrich yourself with their offering, tithe, harvest, etc.

Hope u aren't starting a church business soon @ d bolded. Pls don't, let's kip opening d eyes of d sheeple. I'm begging.

1 Like

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by GodsMopol: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Martinez19:
To every christian, pastors are holy and anointed men who are filled with God's power to help the church and perform a certain duty.

Every man of God is a man. They have bloods running through their veins. They make mistakes.

Jesus said, he thats without sin, there are different sin. There are sins many MEN of God are involved in and to be candid, fear and unbelieve is a sin.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Martinez19(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
They can see heaven and earth buy can't do shit. grin They can hear from now till tomorrow still they can't do shit.
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by joe4real12: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
0temAtum:

Hope u aren't starting a church business soon @ d bolded. Pls don't, let's kip opening d eyes of d sheeple. I'm begging.
But it's tempting when you see multitude of people ready to be deceived.
When I look at them, I see MONEY. grin

Well, just as you advise, I will rather enlighten them.
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by frank317: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
A man wakes up in the morning and tells a bunch of illiterates and literates that he is man if God. That is he is a man in communication with whatever created the world (if there is anything like that). This same man is just same as u. The only difference is his unfounded claim that he is a man of God. This man hustles like u, f**is his wife, quarrels with his enemy, gets angry and is not different from any other human that exists or existed. Just that he claims,just claim! That he is in communication with the creator.
And people believe and follow him like how flies follow cow. And give him so much money for being a motivational speaker... Well, I understand paying a motivational speaker for talking positivity into you, but I don't understand why a man should be rewarded for being a blatant liar.

2 Likes

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by 0temAtum: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
joe4real12:

But it's tempting when you see multitude of people ready to be deceived.
When I look at them, I see MONEY. grin

Well, just as you advise, I will rather enlighten them.

My bros I swear, nobody wey d tin no dey tempt o. But one have to battle out the thought of it. Church business pays the most but it wrecks the sheeple the most but they don't know it. It is a pity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by 0temAtum: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
GodsMopol:

Every man of God is a man. They have bloods running through their veins. They make mistakes.

Jesus said, he thats without sin, there are different sin. There are sins many MEN of God are involved in and to be candid, fear and unbelieve is a sin.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Lake of fire in the 21st century? I tot Christians don't do this shiit anymore. Wilgrea7, come and see lake of fire. You go fear nah grin
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Martinez19(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
GodsMopol:

First of all you made no point. No body is beyond criticism. Why the revelation 21:8? Do you think I am a scared folk?

1 Like

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by joe4real12: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
0temAtum:

My bros I swear, nobody wey d tin no dey tempt o. But one have to battle out the thought of it. Church business pays the most but it wrecks the sheeple the most but they don't know it. It is a pity. undecided
True talk bro.
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by GodsMopol: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
0temAtum:
Lake of fire in the 21st century? I tot Christians don't do this shiit anymore. Wilgrea7, come and see lake of fire. You go fear nah grin

21st century is just a date. It doesn't change who God is and what
is to come.

1 Like

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Martinez19:

Because I am a christian, Pastors are holy nd anointed men of God,but to you dey are common pple nd dat's y u talked lyk dis!

1 Like

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by GodsMopol: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Martinez19:
First of all you made no point. No body is beyond criticism. Why the revelation 21:8? Do you think I am a scared folk?

okay
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by 0temAtum: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
GodsMopol:

21st century is just a date. It doesn't change who God is and what
is to come.
You mean Faulkin is bent on destroying the world by all means? Lol cheesy
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by SmartyPants(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Martinez19:

This guy i've told you to go and study before you pollute the sapiosphere with more nonsense.

Do you even know the meaning of the word temporal? Why would anyone want something temporal from their pastor?
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Martinez19(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
SmartyPants:

This guy i've told you to go and study before you pollute the sapiosphere with more nonsense.

Do you even know the meaning of the word temporal? Why would anyone want something temporal from their pastor?
I meant it. Both physically and spiritual, they don't care about anyone. It's hard to get financial assistance from pastors.
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Martinez19(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Otemanuduno, who removed that thread exposing analice107.
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by analice107: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Martinez19:
Exposing Analice for doing what? stealing from you or killing someone?
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Martinez19(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
analice107:

Exposing Analice for doing what? stealing from you or killing someone?
You obviously were using an alternate account and to top it all, you were caught lying. Strong christian sister indeed. I am disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by DeSepiero(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tobechuckwu:

Because I am a christian, Pastors are holy nd anointed men of God,but to you dey are common pple nd dat's y u talked lyk dis!

Why are Nigerian pastors the richest in the world?
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by analice107: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Martinez19:
You obviously were using an alternate account and to top it all, you were caught lying. Strong christian sister indeed. I am disappointed.
I never appointed you in the first place. Why do you care? Do i answer to you or anyone here?
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Martinez19(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
analice107:

I never appointed you in the first place. Why do you care? Do i answer to you or anyone here?

I never said you answered to me. It just proves that christians are hypocrites as I have always said. I wonder who closed the thread. OtemAtum was right but because he doesn't believe in religion, people see him as the enemy. I am not condemning you, I mean, who don't tell lies? Its quite disappointing when a supposed model of a faithful christian errs so badly.

Stop the habit of insulting, talking down people and using fake accounts. Have a good night rest.

1 Like

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by analice107: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Martinez19:
I never said you answered to me. It just proves that christians are hypocrites as I have always said. I wonder who closed the thread. OtemAtum was right but because he doesn't believe in religion, people see him as the enemy. I am not condemning you, I mean, who don't tell lies? Its quite disappointing when a supposed model of a faithful christian errs so badly.

Stop the habit of insulting, talking down people and using fake accounts. Have a good night rest.
Again, why do you care? If i err, i stand to answer to God, who are you to me? Am not in anyway related to you, even if you related to me, so why shd you care about my spiritual stance.
Guy move. All of you put together can't cause a hair on my leg to waver.
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by 0temAtum: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Martinez19:
It is definitely a mod. I don't just understand why the mods don't like us exposing spiricoco liars. They say they are holy but they are even less moral than irreligious people. Mtchew.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Martinez19(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
analice107:

Again, why do you care? If i err, i stand to answer to God, who are you to me? Am not in anyway related to you, even if you related to me, so why shd you care about my spiritual stance.
Guy move. All of you put together can't cause a hair on my leg to waver.
mtewwwwwww. What a shameless and heartless soul. I don't care about you. angry goodnight.
Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by analice107: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Martinez19:
mtewwwwwww. What a shameless and heartless soul. I don't care about you. angry goodnight.
Exactly, you nothing, i mean nothing to people in your immediate family members what ever makes you think you are anything to me.

I should be ashamed for having an alternate moniker? I thought you'd say i stole or committed formication with you.

1 Like

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by Martinez19(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
0temAtum:
It is definitely a mod. I don't just understand why the mods don't like us exposing spiricoco liars. They say they are holy but they are even less moral than irreligious people. Mtchew.
if an atheist was exposed, they won't close the thread. The mod and other christians who sounded ingratiating to analice107 are possibly scammers. Thieves in the same circle defend one another.

1 Like

Re: Haven't You Notice This About Preachers? by analice107: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Martinez19:
if an atheist was exposed, they won't close the thread. The mod and other christians who sounded ingratiating to analice107 are possibly scammers. Thieves in the same circle defend one another.
Exposed for doing what exactly? Having alternate account or stealing from you?

You called me a thief? You shall be called a thief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genocide In The Name Of Religion- A Reminder Of How Evil & Dangerous Religion Is / Spirit/soul: Is There Such A Thing? / Does God Have A Sense Of Humour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.