Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Cheated: Can She Change: Urgent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheated: Can She Change: Urgent (637 Views)

Should She Change Number After Marriage? / Can She Change Her Mind / How Can She Change Her Husband To Avoid This Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheated: Can She Change: Urgent by UcLloyd1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
My gf vistd a guy in d same skool wif me n spent 3dayz in his house and then proceedd 2 my own house.(6 months in2 our relationshp), 1yr n sum later i found out n calld 4 a brake up, she pleaded n promised 2 change, so i 4gave ha,bt lost my trust in her, months later she is still in contact wif this said guy, asked n she said itz jst on a friendship basis, 3yrz later, she givez out ha numba 2 evry guy who asks 4 it, b it in a bus, occassions etc, Do u think this girl is a one man woman, or she wants 2 test d water, i ve had series of talkz wif ha, she criez n promised 2 change n yet nada, CAN SHE CHANGE
Re: Cheated: Can She Change: Urgent by deniyor: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2010
Nope she aint changing!!! Even if she changes, she's misused her second chance which she shouldn't hv gotten in the first place
Re: Cheated: Can She Change: Urgent by r231(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2010
hmmm
Re: Cheated: Can She Change: Urgent by UcLloyd1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2010
Tanx bro, couple of frendz said so, bt i deceided 2 hear 4rm pple who didnt kw me in person, guezz itz bout time i ended tiz relationshp
Re: Cheated: Can She Change: Urgent by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
@poster
you should give a second chance to people who DESERVE it not just anyone. giving that gal a second chance was a mistake. i hope you are moving on with your life away from that rat because if you cant see that she has no respect for your relationship then nobody will.

check this thread who was on the exact same subject:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-382523.0.html
Re: Cheated: Can She Change: Urgent by UcLloyd1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
you should give a second chance to people who DESERVE it not just anyone. giving that gal a second chance was a mistake. i hope you are moving on with your life away from that rat because if you cant see that she has no respect for your relationship then nobody will.

check this thread who was on the exact same subject:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-382523.0.html
Rat, No no no, i take expectn 2 dat word, tiz gal in question i lv, so i want stand n all call ha namez, plz, dnt again, even if i leave ha, i will neva curse ha wif wordz, tanx 4 d link, learnt sumfin dere
Re: Cheated: Can She Change: Urgent by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

Rat, No no no, i take expectn 2 dat word, tiz gal in question i lv, so i want stand n all call ha namez, plz, dnt again, even if i leave ha, i will neva curse ha wif wordz, tanx 4 d link, learnt sumfin dere

the fact that you love her is irrelevant bro, look at the facts and if you are not ready to face the reality then dont come here asking for advices. she treats you like garbage and you are still talking about love?! where do they find people like you?! this is not love, this is called desperation.

i guess, if you feel so strongly about your gal then accept ANYTHING she does and be done with the questioning on NL.
Re: Cheated: Can She Change: Urgent by UcLloyd1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

the fact that you love her is irrelevant bro, look at the facts and if you are not ready to face the reality then dont come here asking for advices. she treats you like garbage and you are still talking about love?! where do they find people like you?! this is not love, this is called desperation.

i guess, if you feel so strongly about your gal then accept ANYTHING she does and be done with the questioning on NL.
lmao, thanx all d same, i kw wat 2 do sha
Re: Cheated: Can She Change: Urgent by H2O2: 3:10am On Feb 09, 2010
Oh please, cut off the sappy love bull. She cheated on you! I can't think of too many things that are more disrespectful than that. Are you waiting till she cheats on your matrimonial bed as well? Sure you love her, but she has repaid your love by spitting on you and showing a lack of care for your own feelings. That's piss poor love from her in my opinion. You can love her all you want but you probably deserve much better treatment than that.
Re: Cheated: Can She Change: Urgent by Kunbee: 3:51am On Feb 09, 2010
^^exactly

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Uncensored On Valentine Day / How To Kiss A Guy / Have You Heard Of Cap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.