Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. (45257 Views)

This Is The Snake Killing My Chickens & Tampering With Their Eggs In My Poultry / The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) / 20SACKS Experiment On Pumpkin(ugu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by sanni4susx(m): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
00Chymes00:
Birds are 8 weeks today. Although their weight is not impressive due to bad strain but I'm proud to say non of my birds died from any diseases cos they are on constant herbal extracts. we have already eaten 6 of them and the texture of the meat was the best I ever had. Organic approach is indeed the best form of poultry farming.

Our telegram group is very much alive with experienced practitioners available to aid newbies. if you are interested to join us and learn more about our organic approach just drop your name and number here.

Sky
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by KADIFAT: 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Am interested, kindly add my contact in ur chat platform. (09082208287) Optimist
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by JayManuel(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
08167133630 John-Manuel Godson. Please add me to the forum
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by guidefreak(m): 2:54am On Feb 18, 2019
I'm proud to see people discussing Organic Poultry Farming here and there. This knowledge would have been lost completely because the traditional poultry farmers who practiced organic poultry farming (keeping mostly indigenous breeds) only communicate their knowledge to others verbally. The low documentation rate was a threat to this knowledge, hence, it is important that we continue to document all that we know about organic poultry farming.
Here is my commitment - documenting as much as I know and have tried for the benefit of mankind

If you want to know about the Wonder Working Power of Tagiri (Christmas melon) in preventing viral diseases and promoting the overall wellness of your chickens, you will find my article useful. https://guidefreak.com/how-to-use-tagiri-extract-for-poultry-diseases/

Don't let anyone complicate what is already made simple for you. These are DIY stuff that everyone can practice on their farm.
Read and thank me later
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by guidefreak(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
** YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING** ***48 PAGES***

Some 15 years back, I started poultry farming on a small scale and was forced to stop because of lack of control over diseases. I didn’t even know what COCCIDIOSIS or Newcastle disease is. I was so unprepared and helpless. Poor me!

I pursued an M.Sc. in Animal Science and the experience met my needs. (FUNNY RIGHT? I KNOW EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS ROUTE. IN MY CASE, I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO STUDY SOMETHING THAT CAN MAKE ME INDEPENDENT)

Upon practicing, I noticed that I COULD HAVE PREVENTED THE THINGS THAT ONCE KILLED MY BIRDS.

What’s even more interesting is finding out the ORGANIC REMEDIES

YES! You can get some knowledge about ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING in bits here and there, but not to be compared to the FULL DOSE that you will get here.

IF YOU EVER WANT TO BE CONFIDENT BEFORE YOU START, KNOWING THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS TURN TO A GUIDE TO SEE WHAT AND WHAT YOU NEED TO PUT TOGETHER TO TACKLE DISEASES. THIS IS IT!

I HAVE PREPARED THIS COMPLETE GUIDE TO HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR STRUGGLES WITH DISEASES.

WANTING TO START A BROILER PROJECT? I have a step-by-step chart that you can follow to have a disease free experience. Trust me!

This eBook only goes for N1,000. FAR BELOW THE PRICE OF A SINGLE BROILER CHICKEN, which a disease can take away in hours, if not minutes.

YOU CAN READ THIS ON YOUR Android, iPhone, Tablet or Computer, so it’s always with you everywhere you go.

Highlights......

The preparation and use of organic remedies for diseases
Organic remedy for Viral diseases like Newcastle and Gumboro disease
Preparation of organic calcium supplement
Preparation of organic preservative
Preparation of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), a powerful natural and non-toxic agent for disease prevention
Organic remedy for Coccidiosis, Fowl pox, Fowl typhoid, and other poultry diseases
The preparation and use of organic probiotic (lactic acid bacteria)
Preparation and use of organic immune boosters to ward off diseases
And much more………………………

Click here to grab your copy of the COMPLETE GUIDE TO ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING https://guidefreak.com/your-complete-guide-to-organic-poultry-farming/

1 Like

Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Speedpro: 1:42am On Feb 20, 2020
habby2:

pls am interested. kindly add me. my name is habeebat Raji 07030271791
Pls add me 08138956240
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Jesuschild: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Add me
Thanks
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by fashionbabe: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
pls add me 07033668466 :- Sunshine
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Annabechick(f): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pls add me, 07018693029
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by jjcena(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Please
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by akeemskills: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
pls am interested. kindly add me. my name is Akeem Akinsola 08169977057
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Harbim(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2020
Pls am interested in the eBook.. WhatsApp.. 09063576708
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Harbim(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2020
guidefreak:
** YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING** ***48 PAGES***

Some 15 years back, I started poultry farming on a small scale and was forced to stop because of lack of control over diseases. I didn’t even know what COCCIDIOSIS or Newcastle disease is. I was so unprepared and helpless. Poor me!

I pursued an M.Sc. in Animal Science and the experience met my needs. (FUNNY RIGHT? I KNOW EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS ROUTE. IN MY CASE, I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO STUDY SOMETHING THAT CAN MAKE ME INDEPENDENT)

Upon practicing, I noticed that I COULD HAVE PREVENTED THE THINGS THAT ONCE KILLED MY BIRDS.

What’s even more interesting is finding out the ORGANIC REMEDIES

YES! You can get some knowledge about ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING in bits here and there, but not to be compared to the FULL DOSE that you will get here.

IF YOU EVER WANT TO BE CONFIDENT BEFORE YOU START, KNOWING THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS TURN TO A GUIDE TO SEE WHAT AND WHAT YOU NEED TO PUT TOGETHER TO TACKLE DISEASES. THIS IS IT!

I HAVE PREPARED THIS COMPLETE GUIDE TO HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR STRUGGLES WITH DISEASES.

WANTING TO START A BROILER PROJECT? I have a step-by-step chart that you can follow to have a disease free experience. Trust me!

This eBook only goes for N1,000. FAR BELOW THE PRICE OF A SINGLE BROILER CHICKEN, which a disease can take away in hours, if not minutes.

YOU CAN READ THIS ON YOUR Android, iPhone, Tablet or Computer, so it’s always with you everywhere you go.

Highlights......

The preparation and use of organic remedies for diseases
Organic remedy for Viral diseases like Newcastle and Gumboro disease
Preparation of organic calcium supplement
Preparation of organic preservative
Preparation of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), a powerful natural and non-toxic agent for disease prevention
Organic remedy for Coccidiosis, Fowl pox, Fowl typhoid, and other poultry diseases
The preparation and use of organic probiotic (lactic acid bacteria)
Preparation and use of organic immune boosters to ward off diseases
And much more………………………

Click here to grab your copy of the COMPLETE GUIDE TO ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING https://guidefreak.com/your-complete-guide-to-organic-poultry-farming/

Please am interested in the eBook.. Will want to buy.. Whatapp 09063576708
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Peterpan100(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by anucha20natasha: 3:27am On Aug 10, 2020
Hello good day. I am Natasha. There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone and remember God loves you. 09024119520
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by K5blazer: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2020
@kblazer on telgram. 09025504798 on WhatsApp please I really need to get in touch with you.
Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by ccokwara: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Add me 08035048035
00Chymes00:
Birds are 8 weeks today. Although their weight is not impressive due to bad strain but I'm proud to say non of my birds died from any diseases cos they are on constant herbal extracts. we have already eaten 6 of them and the texture of the meat was the best I ever had. Organic approach is indeed the best form of poultry farming.

Our telegram group is very much alive with experienced practitioners available to aid newbies. if you are interested to join us and learn more about our organic approach just drop your name and number here.

1 Like

Re: My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. by Christistruth00: 2:40am On Mar 26, 2021
buchhogonzalez:

I'm expecting my birds soon. I placed papers on saw dust scrapings, i hope that would suffice.

Rice hulls are not harmful and can be eaten by Chicken they have about 13% protein

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid / I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos) / What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.