Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation (26259 Views)

Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by holatin(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
UncutSk:
you even have 6k Epp me grin
na customer money my guy, recession dey Bleep me anally

1 Like

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by Nov6(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
ivolt:

When some guys shows up at your doorstep to rob you, please don't complain. Just because someone has "f" to their name don't make them a female.
lolz na your gobe be dat, who are you deceiving?
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by ivolt: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nov6:

lolz
na your gobe be dat,
who are you deceiving?

Well, you have been warned.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by otokx(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
GTB will pay the 2 billion and then settle out of court for the 400 billion.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by Michael004: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
cocoberry:
And Davido no allow me hear word with him 30Billion

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by Michael004: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
holatin:
na customer money my guy, recession dey Bleep me anally
You too funny, that your first comment got me rolling.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by osile2012: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
If NCC can MTN trillions, why not.?
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by holatin(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Michael004:
You too funny, that your first comment got me rolling.
this recession go turn you crazy if you are over serious
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by castrokins(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kuku Close Down The Bank.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by VanBommel(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
I can see some poor people from poor backgrounds on yhis thread insulting innoson's products, people that their fathers haven't even made ordinary shoe polish, that can't even afford a vw golf 1. May poverty continue to remain their portion, insha allah

1 Like

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by Markfemi2: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
So an Yoruba dey finance this Igbo man
Lol

1 Like

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by Nov6(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
ivolt:

Well, you have been warned.
and you have been addressed based on how you presented yourself.....
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by nemynely(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
I don't pity GTB at all. From the foregoing, they called for trouble & trouble they have gotten! Case of trouble dey sleep, iyanga go wake am!
It's also good to know that one man can grind an institution to a halt. They (GTB & their likes) must learn not to toy with their customers.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
nurey:
But this is not a new development, they have been on the matter he don tey.

Autojosh i am beginning to suspect that you are a MOD? you can prove me right by banning some of my enemies, shey make i list their moniker? tongue
Weyreiii LOL...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by Dottore: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
kn23h:
Innoson ain't making any money so they decided to get money elsewhere.

No one buying their assembled vehicle.

You are wrong bros. Innoson is into many aspects of manufacturing in different locations. Dude heavily and successfully is into many things like PVC products, plumbing pipes, PVC ceiling, trunking pipes, plastic Tanks, household plastics, enamelware, motorcycle and tricycle (Keke) spareparts Not to mention his stock market dealings.
He can't be broke remember the auto Assembly biz is the newest of his many exploits. Even in the autobiz he is making commendable waves as state government sponsored town service Transport schemes are using his luxurious buses, coaches even his refuse dump trucks are massively used by south eastern state governments.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by ejanla077: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
theophorus:
Instead of Him to concentrate on His Car-coupling business, He is busy looking for "seemingly free money"

Gtb illegally took money from his account come freeze am join.....

Baba collect 2bil...
Dat innoson na go getter. He hardly loose
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by kn23h(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dottore:

You are wrong bros. Innoson is into many aspects of manufacturing in different locations. Dude heavily and successfully is into many things like PVC products, plumbing pipes, PVC ceiling, trunking pipes, plastic Tanks, household plastics, enamelware, motorcycle and tricycle (Keke) spareparts.

Innoson doesn't manufacture anything. Innoson is an assembling part dealer. Stop lying to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by loomer: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Make una start withdraw una money from GT o. Before story get kleg.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by Tigris007: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lo
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by unseriousstud: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Let innoson not forget that what goes around comes around,
Less than 2% of car users in the coumtry he produces car in uses hia car,instead of looking for how to promote sales,he wants free money
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by chiddyj: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
I am a gtb customer. bt I dont stand for character assassination! gtb has made their bed! as a judge, I would approve a percentage of this their new suit against gtb to teach them to gather facts before talking to the press. their bank customers beleived what gtb posted on media outlets and such things can affect innoson's sales and business!
that was a dick move by gtb. even if the settle out of court and innoson imbibes their debt as a partner or co owner of the bank, it will teach business outifts to think befpre they act! BTW the money is quite large and could drill a hole that would signify the beginning of the end of gtb!
transferring my funds asap to another bank before them use me settle big man!
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by Dottore: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
kn23h:

Innoson doesn't manufacture anything. Innoson is an assembling part dealer. Stop lying to Nigerians.
OK now you've told is what he does can u also tell us what your father does?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by Rajosh(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
lemme withdraw my "30 billion for the account" before I hear stories that touch...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by afrika(f): 5:58am On Jul 28, 2017
They would have converted it to dollars.

Secondly the account officer suppose don lean or sacked.

Finally, the domiciled branch for don get shakeoff .....

Banks now re greedy!

Management are never wanting to leave, foot soldiers suffer the most
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by PeaceGord: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2017
What GTB said was in the course of litigation and is not actionable upon; it is called Privilege.
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by kinharold(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Still aggrieved, the Defendant (GT Bank) appealed to the Supreme Court on 11 Grounds. Subsequently, GT Bank sought to amend its notice of appeal- to adduce Fresh Evidence- to show that Innoson Nigeria Ltd obtained the judgment of the Court of Appeal by fraud and fraudulent suppression of material facts.

GT Bank had through its motion on notice in Appeal No: SC/694/2014 dated the 22nd of January 2016 and filed at the Supreme Court on the 5th of February 2016, with a 15 paragraph affidavit in support averred that Innoson Nigeria Ltd obtained the Court of Appeal Judgment against GT Bank in Appeal No CA/I/258/2011 by fraud.

Similarly, at paragraphs 9 and 10 of the affidavit in support of the said motion on notice deposed to by Sarah Ugamah on behalf of GT Bank, GT Bank said that Innoson Nigeria Ltd fraudulently suppressed that it was paid the sum of N1, 406,515,845.98 (One Billion, Four Hundred and Six Million, Five Hundred and Fifteen Thousand, Eight Hundred and Forty-Five naira, Ninety-Eight Kobo) in liquidation of the judgment debt.

GTBank should hold the "Lawyer" that counseled them to follow this route, let him pay part of the Billion Billion
Re: Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation by sirusX(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2017
In consequence, Innoson Nigeria Ltd and Innocent Chukwuma are claiming against the GT Bank PlC as follows:

N100 Billion exemplary damages;
N100 Billion for injury to feelings-mental pains and anxiety;
N150 Billion for injury to reputation and
N50 Billion general damages.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know / 5 Different Driver's Licences We Have Used In Nigeria (photos) / Vilnius Mayor Crushes Benz With An 8Wheel Armoured Vehicle For Parking Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.