Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Make Money With Patreon. Discover!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With Patreon. Discover!!! (2951 Views)

Discover A New Trick To Earn N450K From Home In Your Pyjamas Working From Home / Discover 4 Secrets On How To Make 50K Monthly Using Mobile Phones In Nigeria. / Discover Amazing Events Near You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Patreon. Discover!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
Very few persons must have heard of this platform, I suppose. Now it's all about helping people to make more money and to better their skills
such:
ICT SKILLS
CAN YOU SING?
ARE YOU A COMEDIAN?
provided you do something that is commendable you might have patreons who are willing to pay you for what you (YOUR PATRONS) as a form of encouragement

[url]https://www.patreon.com [/url]

I currently have a lady I meet on facebook who is paying me. because I'm a photographer
METHOD OF PAYMENT IS PAYPAL ONLY

naija hard try hands for anything

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leaders Are Needed In Nigeria As Vemma A $100M Company Expands Into The Market / Brando Coin Exchange: First Crypto Exchange Out Of Nigeria / I Never Knew designing/Installing Premium Wordpress themes Can Be This Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.