Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) (27972 Views)

If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / Is It Right For A Company To Make You Work On Federal Govt Declared Holidays / Your Attitude Towards Work Determines You Altitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) by Jaabioro(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
I get plenty my brother.. This guy is good when it come to...
tk4rd:
If him take ur cap,, wetin u go come wear again naa.??
Re: How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) by CaptainFM1: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Explorers:
Skyscrapers window cleaners.

Window cleaners recruited to polish skyscrapers must have a head for heights along with a love ofwashing and buffing.

The high rise cleaners are often suspended hundreds of feet in the air, where they carry out their work from narrow platforms or swinging seats.

Thanks to an emphasis on safety training, deaths remain rare.

According to the International Window Cleaning Association, in the U.S. there was only one high-rise fatality per year from 2010 to 2014.

Pictured

Workers cleaning the windows of Dubai's Burj Khalifa building, the world's tallest tower.

There's automatic/robotic high rise tower wiper. Im surprised its not installed for Burj Khalifa. Anyways, hanging people up there in the sky might be a smart tourist attraction tho.
Re: How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) by swagifted(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017
zeemdam:

When he walked on the moon, his working height was 0. Height is irrelevant in space
what are you saying?
Re: How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) by ladyF(f): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2017
tk4rd:
U never liked heights from day-1

cry cry cry
Re: How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) by zeemdam: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2017
swagifted:
what are you saying?

There is no up or down in space. There is no gravity, there is no beginning and no end. Every measurement is relative. All measurements taken on earth are so because of the properties of the earth (especially gravity). Since Armstrong was striding on the moon (d surface of the moon), he was at a height of zero relative to the moon.
Re: How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) by SuPeRq(f): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
To jump gutter, I'll think twice let alone these life threatening works..... Lemme dust my certificate and search for ground level...... Kuku ki me angry
Re: How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) by Emerikoss: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Skookum:

Mission impossible ghost protocol. Mad movie nd risky stunt
I tell u cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide / Celtel Is Recruiting / N-power: 30,000 Volunteers Get New Federal Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.