Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. (31282 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2017
too expensive... weak specks
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by nnokwa042(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2017
sweeterman:

Bro dey are low end and midrange processors

Nokia 8 will launch next month with SD835 dats d flagship u should b expecting

Will u STFU all dis MTK pipo angry angry angry
D processor inside dis phones beta pass fones ur tecno or infinix will launch in d next 10years..

Please what do u call 1080*1920 pixels?? Crap HD..

I'm really intruiged by ur ignorance
u dey mind him? if Nokia dey talk tecno and infinix too go wan talk I don die

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Lucascruiz(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
crappy phone, phone Dat doesn't up to 6.0 inches,no FHD resolution, no better design, poor battery, poor processor with dat extraordinary amount in this buhari era. lipsrsealed

i would rather stick with infinix note 3.

what I like bout infinix is the strategy dey have(more spec lower price)
I spit when I read such comments from infibix marketers...you people can cause the next world war with your tongue

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by kunlerrry: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
crappy phone, phone Dat doesn't up to 6.0 inches,no FHD resolution, no better design, poor battery, poor processor with dat extraordinary amount in this buhari era. lipsrsealed

"retired MUMU" i can clearly see that the "MUMU" in your name is not for decoration. you said nokia has poor battery no FHD, no 6.0inches screen for mid-range handset ?

pls go buy or borrow some SENSE...

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by henryhemon(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2017
Can't wait to go back to my first love,Nokia 8 is mad though,I will patiently wait for it.
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2017
my Gionee M5mini has exactly same feature with this and now sells for 41k. So tell me why I shud go for this.
rubbish

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Slurity(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2017
and some fools will buy a single Nokia phone @90k when an acre(6 plots) of land for farm business is sold @45k in OSUN, Oyo state. to make the matter worst, they lives in a rented apartment and working for a private enterprise that can sack anytime. can somebody reminds my the definition of foolishness?

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2017
kunlerrry:

"retired MUMU" i can clearly see that the "MUMU" in your name is not for decoration. you said nokia has poor battery no FHD, no 6.0inches screen for mid-range handset ?

pls go buy or borrow some SENSE...
Why insult him
are u a Nokia marketer?
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by henrimoto(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2017
ollah1:
Why waste money on Tecno and Infinix when Nokia can easily be picked up?
Finally, Nokia phone Corporation now have the Android Version.. Good.
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Sagay212: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Lol...I can't imagine using phones like infinix, gione, techno, and all sort of funny and crappy names. These phones are somewhat razz and make the users look so cheap no matter how expensive the phones are. They lack class. Phones like Nokia, Samsung, HTC, blackberry the latest ones and iPhones are phones that are presentable. Even the Chinese people who make most of these cheap and funny phones like infinix, techno and the rest prefer iPhones and Samsung. I have never seen a Chinese man in Nigeria use a techno, infinix, gione or other nonsense phones. Phuck the spec...a Nokia 5 or 6 is a million times better and classier than some yeye less privileged phones.

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by KingsleyCEO: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2017
I think it will not be out of place for me to tell them 'Welcome back'
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Sagay212: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2017
Slurity:
and some fools will buy a single Nokia phone @90k when an acre(6 plots) of land for farm business is sold @45k in OSUN, Oyo state. to make the matter worst, they lives in a rented apartment and working for a private enterprise that can sack anytime. can somebody reminds my the definition of foolishness?

Ogbomoso people are fond of making this mistake both in spoken and written English. Bros it is very annoying. It should be 'live' and 'remind' in the context you used it. Also not everybody is poor and hungry. Your point is valid though.

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by pesuwe(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2017
I will rather buy oukitel k10000 pro that has 10000Mah with lesser price than buying this nokia
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by dquantom: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2017
The sale of Nokia to Microsoft few years back was a great setback. They would have gone far by now if they had remained in business.
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

Anyone who considers Tecno or Infinix products as "phones" needs to see a shrink.

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
my Gionee M5mini has exactly same feature with this and now sells for 41k. So tell me why I shud go for this.
rubbish

Because your Gionee will stop working for life the very first time it slips from your palm and drops to the floor.

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
rubbish
Brother, why the lies? You M5 Mini comes with Android 6.0. It has 5" screen. It comes with quadcore. It has 8mp rare camera and 5mp front camera. Nokia 3 is way better than your M5mini.

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Dollabiz: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2017
The price enh
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by elbuzzy(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

are u high on something did i mention HD here.

and do you think snap dragon are the only dopest, i want ya to go check some Samsung phones and u will see the same mediatek processing.....
Any Samsung with MTK processor it means your just using a made in china crap
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

must you show your Mumu Ness everywhere. How can an infinix note 3 better than Nokia 6 or 5.
Infinix is using old mediatek mt6735 processor every single year with their mali t720 mp2. Lol. The same spec with infinix note 4,zero 4,gionee m5. Lol.
Nokia 6 is a 5.5 inch with 4gb ram and 64gb storage. With snapdragon 430 and and andreno 505.

For ur information the snapdragon 430 beats even the snap 820 cause it's newer. And it beats the highest infinix tech phone ever in this world. Beats the gionee m6 that sales for over 100k.

Well Nokia is the best. They will take over Nigeria soon

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2017
ShyCypher:

Because your Gionee will stop working for life the very first time it slips from your palm and drops to the floor.
To say am one hell of a careless user is a fuxking understatement.
Infact am a reckless user. yet I still gat the fone.
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by iluvdonjazzy: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2017
86 thousand what?
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2017
For those around ajah you can get your Nokia 3 at slot by Berger bus stop though. The phone is sleek and beautiful
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by smith666999(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2017
the only Nokia phone I love is Nokia Touch Light.

call me local if u like
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Has 8.0 even been officially announced or released. These three Nokia phones will get the next two upgrades which is android o and p. And the snapdragon 430 is a much more enhanced and recent chipset which will obviously beat anything mediatek whether now or in the next year to come. U guys should talk well and stop shooting yourselves in the leg. The pricing also is based off exchange rate. Have you checked out the pricing of these phones and anything in its category? They r properly priced and very competitive.
KayDEAN:
Crap angry I thought they said it would come with Android 8.0

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Bondesniger(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2017
knowing the condition of the Nigeria power sector they should have made the battery say 500ma
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by BentSpoon(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2017
•••

This officially marks the death of Tecno and infinix

Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by bharseeth(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2017
CHESTER48:
I can define foolishness. Foolishness simply defines you. Because you are the most foolish stupidest person to ever comment on this thread. Where on earth can 45k buy a plot of land talk less of 6 plots. Keep showing your foolishness

Please don't attack him. He speaks the truth. Lots of cheap agricultural lands in Oyo and Osun state
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by gotousa2013: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Their battery offering is terrible.
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by Bellocq32(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
sweeterman:

Bro dey are low end and midrange processors

Nokia 8 will launch next month with SD835 dats d flagship u should b expecting

Will u STFU all dis MTK pipo angry angry angry
D processor inside dis phones beta pass fones ur tecno or infinix will launch in d next 10years..

Please what do u call 1080*1920 pixels?? Crap HD..

I'm really intruiged by ur ignorance
Re: Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. by mactoni91(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2017
good Nokia to hear Nokia wanna chase out crappy Tecno,Infinix, Injooo and their likes

Downloading And Running Whatsapp On Tecno T608 / MTN Introduces 3gb For 300 Naira / Airtel Double Data Offer - Get 3GB For N1000, 7GB For N2k